Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Four In The Morning

Don't Wanna Go

by suchaphuckinladyy

Flashback on Gerard and Frank's relationship. Chapter title from 19, Pencey Prep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-01-29 - 4207 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard, Mikey, and Frank had been inseparable. Of course you know Mikey is Gerard's younger brother. He's younger by one year. Mikey and Frank are the same age. Mikey met Frank in school in grade 8. They became close and soon enough Frank started going over to the brothers house after school. One afternoon Frank asked to go over cause he didn't want to be home alone that day and Mikey said it was fine. That's the day Frank met Gerard for the first time.

He came into the house and threw down his backpack. He yelled "Hey Mikes! I'm home!" Mikey and Frank emerged from the kitchen in time to see Gerard bending over and taking off his shoes. Frank smirked and said, "Nice first introduction." Gerard stood up and spun around. He looked at Frank and then to Mikey and said, "Sorry. I wasn't aware that we were having company." He extended his hand to Frank and said, "Hey. I'm Gerard, Mikey's older brother." Frank smiled and shook his hand and said, "Not too old I hope. I'm Frank." Gerard smirked and said, "Well I'll leave you guys to it." Mikey said, "Actually I was hoping you'd hang with us. We're going to watch Star Wars and chuck popcorn at each other. You know. Same shit you and I do. Just one extra person." "Yeah, I get it Mikes. I'm not dumb." Mikey laughed along with Gerard. Frank just stood there staring at Gerard. Gerard smiled an uneasy smile and Frank turned to Mikey and said, "Let's go finish the popcorn." At that Frank and Mikey left Gerard standing there smiling like a weirdo from watching Frank walk away.
****
Later on that day Mikey had fallen asleep while watching their third Star Wars movie. Frank called his Mom to stay over since it was Friday and of course she agreed. So there was Gerard and Frank sitting in Gerard's room talking about the kind of music they loved. When the conversation died down Frank looked at Gerard and saw that he was already looking at him. Gerard said, "You keep staring at me. Why?" Frank laughed and said, "I'm sorry man. You're just attractive." Gerard smiled and replied "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself you know?" Frank shook his head and said, "I'm okay to look at I guess." They laughed and then an awkward silence built around them. Frank was the first to break it with "Can I ask you something kind of personal?" Gerard nodded. Frank continued "Do you like men or women?" Gerard replied "I like whomever catches my attention." Frank nodded his understanding and said, "Yeah. Me too. I think I'm going to go to bed now. It was nice meeting you today and hanging." Gerard stood up to walk him to his bedroom door and said, "Same Frank. See you in the morning." Frank nodded and headed for Mikey's bedroom. Gerard closed his door and smiled. He undressed and got into bed. He fell asleep thinking about how close him and Frank were going to be.

Frank walked into Mikey's room and walked over to his bed. He tapped him awake and told him he needed something to sleep in. Mikey got up and said, "I'm sorry for leaving you up alone with Gerard. I hope it wasn't weird." Frank laughed and said, "Why would it be weird?" Mikey went into his dresser and pulled out a shirt and pajama pants then tossed them to Frank and said, "Because he's older than you." Frank caught it and said, "Yeah, but only by a year. It isn't weird for you." Mikey looked at Frank like he was stupid and said, "Of course it isn't numb nuts. He's my brother. I kind of know the man well enough not to care about his age." Frank laughed and said, "Look. Like I said it's just one year. And besides we had a great time after you fell asleep. We talked in his room about movies and music for a little bit. He's pretty cool." Mikey smiled and said, "Yeah. Best big brother ever. I love him. You will too." Frank finished putting on the pajamas and said, "I'm sure I will."

They laid down in the bed and covered up. They said "good night" and turned off the lamp. Mikey was sound asleep within 3 minutes. Frank knows because he'd been watching the time go by on his cell phone. He tried to sleep but all he could think about was Gerard's smile and dorky laugh. He couldn't wait to get closer to the boy. For now though he decided the smart thing to do would be to get some sleep before he regretted it in the morning. He closed his eyes and finally drifted off to sleep with Gerard haunting his dreams.
****
Gerard sat there in his bed with a raging hard on. Him and Frank didn't do anything once Lindsey had interrupted for the fifth time in a 30 minute setting. They wanted to take it slow but apparently that wasn't going to work. Every time they got deep into the kiss Gerard's phone would sound and Lindsey would be on the other end. Apparently her and Jamia had a couple of drinks and Jamia had passed out leaving her bored. So what else to do besides annoy your husband. The last time she called Frank had had it hearing exactly what she was saying.
"Hey baby. I'm so bored and horny. I wish you were here with me. I would love to give you the best orgasm of your life right now."
Frank sat up and looked at Gerard after hearing that. Gerard glanced at Frank and then shrugged.
"Oh, wow! nervous laugh I would love that too baby. You always make me feel good."
"Are you alone right now? Like is Frankie sleeping?"
"No babe. Frank's actually right here next to me." Frank looked at Gerard and shook his head smiling.
"That's too bad. I was going to ask you to get off with me." Gerard looked at Frank to make sure he was okay. Frank didn't seem at all phased.
"Well I'm sorry baby. As much as I would love that right now I can't. Frank and I were still watching a movie."
Lindsey laughed and said, "Okay Gee. But I want you to know I'm so fucking wet right now thinking about you. I can just get myself off and you can listen. Do you wanna listen real quick? You wanna hear me cum and moan your name?" Gerard blinked slowly and breathed into the phone. Lindsey chuckled and said, "I thought so. That movie can wait baby. Frankie isn't going anywhere." That's when Gerard snapped back to reality and saw that Frank was in fact walking towards the door. Gerard covered the phone and whispered "Frank. Come here." Frank looked at Gerard and said, "You know me. I'm never jealous. But don't think you can grow a hard on from her in front of me and I'm going to take care of it." Then he opened the door and said, "I'll be on the couch." and closed it. Gerard sat there dumbfounded. He heard Lindsey moan his name and got back on the phone. He helped her finish and then hung up the phone.

Now he's sitting there hard and without Frank. He tried texting Frank but he ignored him. Gerard quickly got himself off thinking about Lindsey and went to sleep with her name on his lips.

In the living room Frank was sitting there watching a porno and palming himself through his pants. He decided he might as well just go for and pulled himself out. He pleasured himself and came hard in his hand. Then he went to sleep after cleaning himself up.
****
The next morning Frank woke up to Gerard cooking breakfast. He sat up and went into the kitchen. Gerard looked at him and said, "Good morning." Frank nodded and say down at the table. Gerard said, "Cheese eggs and toast okay?" Frank nodded again without looking at him. He continued to pick at his hands for nothing in particular while Gerard sighed and continued cooking. Frank decided to make himself useful and got up to get the bread. He reached in front of Gerard for the bread box. When he grabbed it he went over to the toaster and got a few pieces out. He popped them in the four slots and pushed the buttons down. He then turned around to be met with Gerard standing in front of him. Frank looked up at him and stared. Gerard stared back. Then his eyes slowly trailed down Frank's uncovered body then back up to his face. Frank continued to stare. Gerard reached out and touched Frank's face. He leaned down to kiss him but stopped when he heard the door swing shut and Lindsey calling his name. Frank sighed and walked around Gerard to sit at the table. Gerard turned around just in time to see Lindsey walking into the kitchen. "Smells yummy. Hey Frank." Frank said a quick "hi". "What are you cooking baby?" Just then the toast popped out the toaster. "I'll get it." Lindsey grabbed a plate and started taking the bread out. Gerard finally answered and said, "Cheese eggs and toast. I didn't know you were coming home so early. I would've made you some." Frank got up and said, "What's Jamia doing?" Lindsey replied "When I left she was washing. And baby she cooked for me so that's fine. We're going to do a little shopping. I just came home to get some clothes and wash." She sat the toast on the table as Frank was leaving to answer his ringing phone.

Gerard plates the eggs as Frank walked back into the kitchen on his phone. "I miss you too baby. I'll see you when you get back I guess. Actually I can come back to the house with Lindsey to see you real quick." Frank sat the phone down and put it on speaker so he could butter his toast. He reached over for the butter and started. "It's fine baby. Continue spending time with Gee. I'm fine. I see you all the time." Frank frowned and said, "I've spent enough time with him. I wanna see my girl. Can I see my girl when I want to?" Gerard glared at Frank with hurt eyes. Frank ignored it. Jamia chuckled and said, "Of course baby. Bring your sexy ass when she comes. I'll be waiting. Bye baby. I love you." "Alright. I love you too sugar." Lindsey poured herself a cup of coffee and said, "I'm going to get ready now." then left out the kitchen.

Gerard waited until he heard his bedroom door close to say "What the hell do you mean you've spent enough time with me? We barely see eachother anymore." Frank put eggs on his bread and said, "I can see my girl if I want to you know. I miss her." Gerard scoffed and said, "You didn't miss her too much yesterday when you were practically fucking me with your eyes." Frank chuckled and said, "And you weren't worried about spending time with me when you were getting horny to you girl on the phone. So... like I said. I've spent enough time with you." Frank bit into his toast. Gerard pushed his chair back hard with a scrape on the floor. He walked over to the coffee machine and grabbed his mug. He poured some coffee into his cup and then leaned his body onto the counter. He watched as Frank continued to eat his food as if he didn't care. Gerard slammed down his mug causing Frank to look up at him and stormed over to the table. "What's your problem? You never got jealous before. Now you're so jealous you say shit to hurt my feelings and then act as if you don't care?" Frank swallowed his food and said, "You sat there and reacted to it dead in front of my face. You got hard for her and forgot I was even there until she mentioned my name. You think I want to..." Frank stopped talking when he heard Lindsey coming down the steps. Gerard walked back over to his coffee and began drinking it. She walked into the kitchen in her bath robe with her mug in hand. She placed the mug in the sink and smiled at Gerard. Frank watched as she sashayed over to Gerard and kissed him. They deepened the kiss. Gerard started running his hands up and down her back as she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair to the back of his neck. She pulled away and said, "If you're finished with your meal you can follow me." She walked out of the kitchen. Frank looked at Gerard and watched as he finished off his coffee then placed his mug in the sink. Gerard turned around and looked at Frank. They stared at eachother and Frank began to gnaw on his lip. He was secretly praying that Gerard didn't walk out of that kitchen. But he was brought out of his thoughts when Gerard said, "I'll see you whenever you began to miss me." and walked out. Frank sat there with his blood boiling. He finished his food and got fully dressed. Then he went home.
****
Gerard walked into the room as Lindsey was dropping her robe. She looked at him over her shoulder and smirked. She cocked her eyebrow and that was all Gerard needed to see. He walked up behind her and rubbed his hands up her back and over her shoulders. He then pressed himself up against her and caressed her breasts. She reached up and put her arms around his neck. He kissed and licked her all over her shoulders and neck. He bit down and she threw her head back with a gasp escaping her mouth. He ran his hand down her until he reached her sweet spot. He massaged two fingers on her button. She began to quiver under his touch. Moans were pouring from her throat. She turned around and crashed her lips to Gerard's. They devoured eachother. Tongues colliding and sliding in and out of eachothers mouths. Lindsey broke the kiss and grabbed the hem of Gerard's shirt and pulled it up and over his head. She threw it on the floor and reached for his underwear. She got on her knees and pulled them down. She stared at Gerard's member. She slowly stroked it while staring in Gerard's eyes. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth never breaking the eye contact. Gerard's mouth hung open as Lindsey deep throated him. He squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back. He felt his legs starting to give in. Soon as he felt he couldn't take it anymore Lindsey pulled off. She stood up and pulled Gerard over to the bed. She sat down and pulled him on top of her. He leaned down and caught her breast in his mouth. He sucked lightly and tickled his tongue on her nipple. He then did the same treatment to the other one. When he was done he kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her legs around his hips. He lined himself up and slid into her sweetness. She threw her head back and moaned. Gerard attacked her neck while he thrusted into her. They rocked their hips together in perfect unison. Lindsey scratched her nails into Gerard's back. He groaned out and pushed deeper into her hitting her g spot. She screamed out his name and came all over his dick. Gerard's hips stuttered as he came inside her. He collapsed on top of her panting. They laid there like that for a couple minutes.

Lindsey moved under Gerard signaling that it was time for him to move. He sat up and pulled out of her. She smiled at him and said, "That was so fucking good. I needed that." Gerard laughed and said, "You? Shit me too. Don't you have to go now? Plus Frank is waiting for you." "Oh shit! I forgot about him." Lindsey jumped up and started getting ready.
****
Frank pulled into his drive through and parked the car. He hopped out and went into his house. When he stepped inside Jamia was coming down the steps putting in her earring. She walked over to him and kissed him. He smiled back and said, "You look too beautiful." She spun around and said, "You think?" while stopping and doing a cutesy pose. He laughed and shook his head yes. She turned to walk to the kitchen and said, "Where's Lindsey?" Frank sighed and said, "Her and Gerard started fucking so I left. They don't even know. She's probably rushing thinking I'm still there." Just then Jamia's phone started ringing. She picked it up and showed Frank who it was. He laughed and started walking out the kitchen. "Hello!"
"Hey Jamia! Is Frank there?" Jamia walked up behind Frank an kisses the back of his neck and said, "Yes he is."
Lindsey sighed a sigh of relief and said, "Tell him I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to forget he was here."
Jamia said, "He's cool. But I'll tell him anyway. Are you still coming?"
"Yeah. I'm grabbing my keys and leaving out soon as I tell Gerard Frank is home. See you in 30."
"Don't get a ticket girly." Lindsey laughed and said, "I'll try not to. See ya."

They hung up and Jamia told Franl what Lindsey said. Frank just turned around to her and said, "Can I taste you?" Jamia was taken aback a little by his bluntness. But she smirked and said, "You can do whatever you want with me. I'm yours." Frank kissed her and said, "Damn right." and pushed her down onto the couch. They made out on the couch like a teenage couple until Jamia reminded Frank that Lindsey was on her way. Frank sat up and lifted Jamia's skirt up. She moaned when he leaned down and smelled her through her panties. He moved them to the side and licked her from bottom to top. He looked at her and said, "You taste as good as you smell." She bit her lip and lifted up into his face. He smirked and said, "Eager are we?" She whined and said, "Just fucking eat it Frankie. Make her purr." "My pleasure." He pull her panties off and threw them at her. She laughed and said, "Stop playing." Frank smiled and then went to work. He devoure her like she was his last meal. She cried out his name and arched her back. She put her hand on Frank's head and began to ride his face. He continued to flick his tongue over her button repeatedly. She was going crazy. He put two fingers inside her and she arched up off the couch again into his touch. He fucked her kitten with his mouth and hand until she was a shaking mess. She screamed out "I'm cumming Frankiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" Frank pulled his hand out and stuck his tongue in. He lapped up her juices until she couldn't take the touch anymore.

The doorbell rang and Frank got up to answer the door. Jamia put her underwear back on and fixed herself. Frank walked back in the living room with Lindsey trailing behind him. He kissed Jamia and said, "Have fun baby. I'm going to go nap. See you when you get back." He looked at Lindsey and said, "Take care of my girl." Then he went upstairs to his bedroom. Jamia got up and said, "So... now that we've both been satisfied that craving let's go satisfy the other one." They giggled and walked out arm in arm to the door. They left and went shopping.
****
Frank woke up to his text tone going off. He looked at the phone and saw that it was Gerard. He picked it up and opened the text.
Gerard: Hey.
Frank: What's up?
Gerard: I'm sorry about what I did earlier. That was pretty harsh. Even though you were harsh too.
Frank: It's whatever.
Gerard: Um... okay. Are you busy?
Frank: Nope. Was just sleeping. But I'm not doing that anymore.
Gerard: Do you mind coming to meet me at our park?
Frank: Naw. When?
Gerard: You really don't have to come you know?
Frank: I know. Now answer the question.
Gerard: In an hour. I have to get washed and dressed.
Frank: Same. See you there.
Gerard: See you there. Ily.
Frank: Ily too.

Frank put his phone down as he sat up in bed. He leaned back and thought about the first time he and Gerard kissed.

They returned to Gerard and Mikey's house after a night of drinking cause Mikey and Frank graduated. They stumbled in with Mikey hanging from their shoulders. They carried him upstairs to his room and put him in bed. They then left out and went into Gerard's room. Gerard closed the door and said, "That was fun." Frank nodded and Gerard smiled at him. Frank looked and said, "What?" Gerard replied "I'm so proud of you guys. Y'all deserved to cut loose tonight. Next is college. It's pretty fun. Parties and late night cram sessions with friends. Work isn't always hard if you have the right group to motivate you while having fun also. Can't wait for you guys to experience it." Frank laughed and said, "Are the girls and guys as loose as everyone say because I need to get laid?" Gerard laughed and shook his head yes. Frank said, "That was a joke. I don't just go doing anything with anyone you know?" Gerard smiled and walked up to Frank and said, "I know Frankie. You still have yet to kiss me and you've known me for four years." Frank stared at Gerard. After what seemed like forever he finally said, "I didn't think you'd want me to." Gerard reached out and pulled Frank's body close to his and said, "It's all I've ever wanted since I first had you alone in my room." Frank couldn't take the burning in the pit of his stomach while looking into Gerard's eyes so he looked down. Gerard reached up and lifted Frank's head by up by his chin and said, "Would you like to kiss me now?" Frank let out a shaky breath and breathed a "yes" over Gerard's lips. Gerard closed what little space they had left and kissed Frank. Soft and sweet at first. It turned into a heated kiss within mere seconds. Gerard pushed Frank up against his door and started running his hands all over him. They took eachothers jackets off and then attacked eachothers lips again. Gerard grinder his hips into Frank's and Frank lost all control. He pushed Gerard back until he was falling on his bed. He climbed on top of him and said, "I've been waiting for you to fucking touch me since you turned around and looked at me." Four. Fucking. Years. Gerard." he said between kisses planted on Gerard's neck. Gerard ran his hands under Frank's shirt and said, "All you had to do was ask." Frank groaned and pushed his groin into Gerard's. Gerard threw his head back and pushed up into Frank. Frank kept going and going. They were panting and moaning like filthy whores and they loved every bit of it judging by the bulges in their pants. Gerard rolled them over so that he was on top and continued to grind into Frank. Frank had a look of plain sex etched across his face and Gerard was so happy he was the reason why. Gerard leaned down to lick Frank's ear and whispered "Do you want me to make you cum baby?" Frank moaned and grinded up into Gerard and said, "Yes Gee. Please fucking make me cum." Gerard smirked and said, "I'm going to make you cum in your pants like a whore. Do you want that?" Frank nodded his head and Gerard smiled. "Good. I'm gonna cum with you." He grinded down hard on Frankie causing the friction that they so desperately wanted. Frank moaned out Gerard's name and Gerard all but lost it. He grinded down harder and that was it. He looked into Frank's barely open eyes and said, "I'm cumming baby. Are you cumming with me?" Frank choked out a yes as they both began cumming. Their eyes widened as they stared at each other while cumming. When they finally came down from their high Gerard caressed Frank's face and said, "You were so good baby and we didn't even have to get undressed. No one has ever done that to me." Frank smiled and said, "I can say the same." They laid there and stared at eachother until they fell asleep.

Frank was brought out of his reminiscing by his phone's text tone. It was Gerard telling him he was done washing and getting dressed. Frank jumped up and headed for the bathroom to get ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story