Categories > Original > Romance > I'll Be Your Favorite Song

2

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

When it comes down to it, do people really ever change?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2014-02-03 - 253 words

0Unrated
There were a thousand things that Peyton wanted to tell Tiffany, but he couldn’t seem to find the courage to say them aloud. (Thousand)

She needed to know if this had been real all along or just another one of Peyton’s infamous games, because Tiffany was not going to go down as another notch in his belt. (Need)

“Would you believe me if I tell you that I’m honest to God in love with you, Tiffany?” (Believe)

She was torn between what her heart was saying and what her brain believed to be the truth. (Torn)

No matter how hard he tried, Peyton couldn’t reach Tiffany, because she’d put up a wall between them, and there was no way he could get over it. (Wall)

Of course Peyton still loved Quinn; he probably always would, and Tiffany knew that she would never be able to compare. (History)

After catching Peyton and Quinn making out downstairs, the only thing Tiffany wanted to do was run, as far away from everything and everyone as she could. (Hide)

“Please, Tiffany, it’s not what you think,” Peyton’s hand tugged Tiffany’s wrist, pulling her back to him. (Wait)

“Don’t lie to me, Peyton; I know what I saw,” Tiffany snapped. (Fool)

Peyton had absolutely no idea how he was supposed to convince Tiffany that even though he’d
screwed up this time and likely would again, that he didn’t want to be with anybody else but her. (Never)
Sign up to rate and review this story