Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Four In The Morning

This Time I Mean It I'll let You Know Just How Much You Mean To Me

by suchaphuckinladyy

The boys and girls have their talk and come to a conclusion... at least the girls do. Mikey and Alicia announce their big news to the gang. Gerard and Frank have a one on one when Frank start...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-02-04 - 4796 words - Complete

?Blocked
Lindsey, Gerard, Alicia, and Jamia were all seated on the floor in Frank’s room. Frank was on the side of his bed, Jamia was in front of the bathroom door, Lindsey was in front of one of their closets that is located right next to the bathroom, and Gerard was in front of the bedroom door. They all sat there cross legged looking at nothing in particular. Jamia decided to be the first to talk. “We’re all adults here. No need to sugar coat or be shy. We’re all clearly way past that. So who wants to start?” Everyone sat there looking around at each other. “Fine. I guess I’ll be the one then. sigh What happened with Lindsey and I can’t be taken back. And truthfully if it could I wouldn’t want it to be. It was a great experience for me and honestly I wouldn’t mind continuing with something between us.” Lindsey looked up to meet Jamia’s eyes. Jamia smiled warmly at her. The boys just watched them exchange looks. “I wouldn’t mind continuing it either.” Jamia’s smile spread into a toothy grin. “I’m glad we’re on the same page. I just wish I knew what page our husbands are on with this…”

Frank and Gerard looked at each other and then back at the girls. Frank stood up and sat on his bed. He sighed and said, “Excuse me for being a little taken aback. It’s just you’re my wife and I never imagined you’d have sex with someone else; let alone a woman. I kind of need to adjust to that.” Gerard nodded his head in agreement. “Gerard you knew about the dreams I was having. They progressed and became more vivid. I didn’t confide in you anymore because you kept playing like it was a joke. sigh” “I wasn’t playing at all. Just cause I laugh doesn’t mean I’m joking all the time. You should know that about me.” “I do know that. What are you getting at?” Gerard sighed and said, “I’m just saying that maybe you shouldn’t have taken my laughter as mocking.” Lindsey said with a twist of her neck, “Well maybe you should’ve shown your support better and I wouldn’t have had to keep things from you.” “Well maybe you should’ve…” “This is supposed to be civilized.” Everyone looked at Frank and then Lindsey nodded and said, “You’re right. I’m sorry Gee.” He nodded and smiled at her. “It’s fine babe. I guess I understand where you’re coming from. I just want you girls to know that whatever you decide to do I’m behind you on it. If y’all wanna be what Frank and I was then I’m not standing in the way. It’s hypocritical.”

The girls smiled at Gerard and then everyone looked at Frank. He looked at each of them and then let out a long sigh as he sat back against the headboard. “Just don’t forget about me Jam.” Jamia looked at him in utter disbelief. “I would never forget about you Frank! You’re my everything. You will always come first as I’m sure it’s the same with Lyn and Gee. We love y’all very much. I thought we proved that by letting you two become a thing in the first place. And when y’all were a thing we never felt second place, because y’all never put us there. Y’all balanced it whereas we came first and y’all still made each other feel first when y’all were together. We know our places in your hearts. That’s why we never questioned letting you guys be together. Because we knew no matter what we would never have to feel inferior to the other. And that’s how it’ll be with us.” Jamia crawled to Frank and looked up at him. “Frankie baby I would never do anything to hurt you. You never hurt me. When you did something with him the first time you told me instantly. That’s when I knew I could trust your honesty. Therefore you can always trust mine. Trust in me. Trust in us baby.”

Frank looked Jamia deep in her eyes while rubbing her beautiful black hair and then tucking a stray piece behind her ear. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. He brought his left leg up and around Jamia’s head so that both legs were on either side of her. He then bent down and kissed her forehead. “I trust in us more than anything. You’re my Princess and I’m always going to treat you that way. Whether I’m with Gerard or not. I’m glad you know that.” She smiled at him and then he kissed her. They were small pecks at first that progressed into hungry desire. Jamia sat up on her knees causing Frank to sit back up a little. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

They made love to each other’s mouths with their tongues. Lindsey looked at Gerard with a smile on her face and he giggled. That’s when Frank and Jamia broke apart resting their foreheads to each other’s. Frank apologized to them without breaking contact with Jamia. Lindsey said, “Pish posh. We’d do the same thing.” Frank and Jamia finally broke apart and Frank said, “I know. Yesterday proved that.” Everyone laughed with larger than needed smiles on their faces.

Jamia went back to sitting in front of the bathroom. Lindsey looked between the boys and said, “Well what are guys going to do? Are y’all like a thing again or?” “Well we…” “We’re not sure.” Frank cut Gerard off. Everyone looked at Frank and then Gerard said, “What do you mean? You seemed sure yesterday.” Frank looked at him and said, “No. I seemed horny. I’ve been thinking and I don’t know.” Gerard moved closer to the bed and said, “Frank… I won’t…” He looked at the girls and then back to Frank. He tried to whisper to Frank, “What happened before won’t happen again. I promise.”

The girls exchanged confused but knowing glances. They always knew something happened between them that ripped them apart; mainly Frank. They never said anything thought because it wasn’t their place. And they still wouldn’t say anything. They’ll confide in them if they’d like, but until then they’ll be taking that secret to their graves and the girls were totally fine with it. Long as it didn’t interfere with their marriages they were fine. It never did so they never asked.

Frank shook his head, “I know what you’re saying and… we’ll talk later. I just need you to let me have this moment to myself. I need to think. Is that okay with you?” Gerard sighed and nodded. He sat back by the door and everything remained quiet for a while until Gerard’s phone rang out Mikey’s tone. He scrambled to his coat to grab his phone quickly and answered. Everyone looked at him confused. He was never that anxious to talk to Mikey unless there was news. As far as they knew no one was waiting on any special news.

Gerard: “Hello!?”
Mikey:
Gerard: “Really!? jumps up Oh my God! Fuck yeah!”
Everyone looked at Gerard with “what” faces. Gerard held his hand up to tell them to hold on. Everyone sat there looking at him with excited eyes.
Mikey:
Gerard: “Want me to tell everyone or you want to?”
Mikey:
Gerard: “We’re all together! I can put you on speaker!
Mikey:
Gerard: puts phone on speaker They can hear you!
Mikey: “Hey guys!”
Everyone: “Hey!”
Mikey: “Alicia and I are expecting!”
Alicia: “We’re pregnant guys!”
Everyone: “Wooooaaaahhhhh!”
Everyone jumped up excitedly clapping and cheering.
Frank: “Congrats guys! You know that’s cause for another celebration! Non-alcohol that is!”
Jamia: “Yeah! Friday night! I can cook!”
Frank: “I’ll help!”
Everyone (including M&A): “NO!”
Frank: “Fuck you guys. I’m not that bad.”
Lindsey: “Yeah guys! He only burns boiling water!”
Everyone laughed and Frank smiled a wicked smile while throwing a pillow at her.
Lindsey: “Seriously though guys! We need to do it!”
Alicia: “Friday it is!”
Gerard: “I can’t believe I’m going to be an Uncle.”
Mikey: “Believe it big brother.”
Frank: “Congrats to you too, man.”
Frank patted Gerard on his back as he walked out of the room.
Gerard: “Thanks dude. This is fucking wicked.”
Lindsey kissed Gerard on his cheek and smiled at him.
Mikey: “We’ll talk to you guys tomorrow maybe. We have to get ready for work tomorrow and then dinner. Good night guys.”
Everyone: “Good night.”
Jamia: “Congrats again guys.”
Mikey & Alicia: “Thanks Jamia. Bye bye.”

Gerard hung up the phone smiling. Frank walked back in and said, “That was big news. I’m happy for them.” He walked over to Jamia and hugged her. “I can’t wait until that’s us baby.” “I can’t wait either Frankie.” Gerard and Lindsey both looked at them with admiration. As if on cue both couples kissed each other and smiled. “Well… since everything is settled let’s go watch a movie Jamia.” Lindsey grabbed Jamia’s hand while she was giving Frank one last kiss. He laughed and let her go. They left out and closed the door. All you heard were Lindsey’s heels and Jamia’s light patters running down the steps.

Gerard looked at Frank and said, “We’re very lucky to have them in our lives.” Frank sat down and nodded. He patted the seat next to him, “Come sit with me.” Gerard walked over and sat down. He took off his shoes and sat cross legged in front of Frank. Frank got in the same position and faced Gerard. They both sat there quietly searching each other’s eyes. “I know you love me Gerard, but you hurt also hurt me so badly. I thought I was over it. That’s why I admitted that I wanted you after all that time of us not being an item. I thought I was strong and could do it. But going to that park broke me down.”

Gerard sighed and shook his head, “Frankie I don’t know how to make it up to you. I tried before. I swear I tried so hard. I thought we were okay, too. All that time of us hanging out it was never brought up. I know the reason now is because we’re considering us again but… Frankie I just want you happy, and if I can’t do that for you then I’ll let you go. No matter how painful it may be.” Frank shook his head no, “That’s not what I want. What I want is….. you. That’s all I want from you. I know you promised it wouldn’t happen again but… I’m scared.”

Gerard grabbed Frank’s hands and squeezed them. “Look at me Frankie.” Frank complied. They sat there just breathing each other in. This was a normal thing for them to do. Just look at each other and let their love for each other consume them. It was sort of like a therapy for them. Give them a minute to see and feel what makes them amazing. Let them see if the argument is worth leaving. It never was. The only reason Frank left before is because he wouldn’t let it be done. He just wanted to get away from it all. He regretted that decision as soon as he made it.

Gerard caressed Frank’s cheek. His eyes fluttered closed and he melted into the touch. Gerard smiled a simple smile and continued to rub his face. Truthfully Gerard loved making Frank feel good. Any chance he got he tried to achieve that. Be it sex or just a simple hug. He knew the power he had over Frank. It was the same power Frank possessed over him. He wasn’t afraid to admit that to him either. Or anyone for that matter. He didn’t care. Long as it made Frank feel good knowing he made Gerard feel good. (I hope you guys understand that there. Haha.)

Gerard leaned forward and kissed Frank. Frank’s stomach did flips as he kissed Gerard back for all it was worth. Gerard was slightly surprised by the force and hunger of the kiss. He kissed him back with the same passion nonetheless. Frank wanted Gerard so badly, he couldn’t hide it. The need to have Gerard inside of him was consuming his every thought. His every dream. Frank decided he was going to do something about that right now. Just because he couldn’t be in him that way he surely could another and Frank was going to make that happen. No more interruptions.

He laid Gerard back and climbed on top of him. He started kissing him for a brief minute. He then sat up straddling Gerard’s waist. He pushed Gerard’s shirt up and dragged his nails down his torso. Gerard hissed in pleasure and held onto his hips. It turned Gerard on to see Frank on top of him with hungry lust lidded eyes. He missed it so much. Being this close to Frank in an intimate way was all he ever wanted when he was younger. And when he finally got it, man. Was he the happiest man on earth? But when he lost Frank it killed him. I mean sure they hugged, slept, and snuggled together on numerous occasions, but that’s all it ever was. They both were convinced that the other was over them. Oh how wrong they were. In all honesty Gerard acted nonchalant when Frank told him he wanted him again, but on the inside he was a nervous happy wreck. He’s glad he told him though because they wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t.

Frank leaned down and flicked Gerard’s ear with his tongue. “God I want you so fucking bad. It’s crazy how you can turn me from sad to sex in point two seconds.” Gerard moaned low in his throat. That turned Frank on even more. He sat up and looked down at Gerard. He whispered, “I wanna taste you.” Gerard’s breath hitched. “I wanna take you into my mouth and suck you till your head’s spinning and you can’t take it anymore. I wanna make you explode in my mouth hitting the back of my throat with your warm cum. You always loved that. Do you want me to make you lose your mind baby?” Gerard nodded quickly. Frank chuckled and started to slowly kiss and lick his way down Gerard’s body, keeping eye contact the whole way down. When he got to his waist he unbuttoned Gerard’s pants and then unzipped them with his teeth.

Frank then sat back on the bed and pulled down Gerard’s pants and briefs to his knees. He crawled back up and kissed him. “Frank maybe we shouldn’t kiss while your wife is here. I mean… kiss in her bed kiss while she’s not here kiss is one thing… kiss in it while kiss she is, is another. kiss” “I want you kiss so badly Gee.” Frank pulled back and looked at Gerard with the sexiest face he could muster and said, “It’s just a taste.” Gerard shivered and his eyes fluttered as those words left Frank’s beautiful filthy mouth. Frank smirked and said, “Come on baby. I know you want my lips wrapped around your cock. You’re saying one thing, but baby your body is talking an entirely different language. It’s begging me to make you feel good.”

Gerard let out a moan he could no longer suppress. Frank smiled and went down to alternate kisses and sucks between Gerard’s thighs. He planted love bites all over them. Gerard was shaking with anticipation. He needed Frank to do it now or he would stop it. Frank looked up and caught Gerard’s gaze. He licked his lips as he grabbed Gerard’s shaft and stroked it slowly. Gerard’s eyes washed over with lust. Frank smirked and kissed the head. Gerard sighed and grabbed for Frank’s head. Frank let him guide his head to his dick and opened his mouth. He licked the head a couple times hungrily and then wrapped his lips around it. Gerard fought not to thrust into Frank’s mouth. But he knew deep down that Frank loved that kinky shit. He loved spanking and biting. Scratching and choking. All of it got him off way better.

Frank continued to tease Gerard by only sucking around the head. He couldn’t take it anymore. He shoved his dick into Frank’s mouth and began to repeatedly thrust in and out. Frank gagged at first but quickly got over it and started deep throating Gerard. He groaned out as he kept fucking up into Frank’s mouth. When Frank swallowed around his head his hips stuttered. He let Frank take control after that. He watched as Frank’s head bobbed up and down on his dick. Frank slowly pulled it out his mouth and then licked and sucked obscenely around the head. He dipped his tongue into the slit and Gerard lost control.

He grabbed Frank’s head again and started fucking his face. “Ah fuck Frankie. You’re still so fucking good. I missed this soooo muuuuuch! Ah, ah! Fuck Frankieeeee!” Frank tried to pull off to tell Gerard to quiet down but he wasn’t letting that happen. He kept thrusting so Frank swallowed around him again and that was it. “Ahhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!” Gerard came hard and long down Frank’s throat. Frank swallowed every last drop of him. Gerard’s body went limp and Frank pulled off of him. He climbed back up over Gerard and kissed him. He kissed back lazily.

Frank looked at him and smiled. “I told you I wanted to make you feel good.” “But what about you? I need to do something for you.” Gerard said as he tried to sit up. Frank gently pushed him back down and said, “That was for me baby. I don’t recall you asking me to do that.” Gerard gave a weak smile and pulled his briefs up. He looked at Frank seriously and said, “So what does this mean?” Frank shrugged with a slightly hurt look on his face, “I guess… I guess it means don’t break my heart again. I’m putting my trust in you, again Gerard. Don’t let me down. Please don’t Gee. I don’t beg but I’m begging this of you.” Gerard propped himself up on his elbow and faced Frank, “I will never dream of hurting you again. I promise. I’ll always show you what you mean to me. If I’m upset I’ll talk to you. I’ll do anything to makes sure I never hurt you again. I mean it Frankie.”

Frank bit his lip and nodded. Gerard sat up and laid on the bed the right way. He pulled Frank down onto his chest. They pulled the comforter up around them and snuggled together. They whispered sweet nothings to each other until they fell into a blissful sleep.
****
The girls sat on the couch talking about what they’d overheard. “I just never thought we’d hear them. Let alone it being my husband.” They chuckled and Jamia said, “Well Frank has that kind of effect. Especially if he was using his mouth. Which I bet he was. That man’s an oral slut.” “Yeah? And the other man is too. Just in reverse. But don’t get me wrong… when he gives it… he gives it.” “Frank and I kind of do a lot of 69 because we’re both givers on that topic.” Lindsey smiled.

Jamia bit her lip as she slid closer to Lindsey. She leaned in for a kiss and Lindsey met her halfway. Their tongues danced around in each other’s mouths. Jamia pulled back and whispered, “You know… I’m kind of in a giving mood right now… would you be up for receiving?” Lindsey nodded and kissed Jamia again. They kissed and maneuvered down on the couch until Lindsey was lying under Jamia. Jamia winked at Lindsey and moved down between her thighs. She rubbed her head into her crotch like she was a cat in heat. Lindsey lightly moved her hips in circles trying to cause more friction. Jamia noticed and backed away. She then unbuttoned Lindsey’s pants and pulled them down. She stopped to take off Lindsey’s shoes and the pulled the pants all the way off. She put them over the back of the couch and then put Lindsey’s heels back on.

Lindsey smirked and Jamia smirked back saying, “They’re so sexy and looking at you like this I wanna feel them scrape against my back while I make love to you.” Lindsey slid closer to Jamia and she took the hint. She reached down and rubbed her clit through her panties. She then moved them to the side and slid her thumb in Lindsey’s flower. “More Jamia.” She moaned out. Jamia happily complied as she replaced her thumb with three fingers. She slowly thrusted in and out of Lindsey feeling her wetness. This was a new experience for her but she loved hearing the wet sounds her kitten was making. She would definitely be doing this more often than necessary. She pulled her fingers out and looked Lindsey in her eyes as she licked them. “So good baby.” Lindsey’s breath was ragged and heavy, “Please…” “Please what sugar?” Lindsey whispered breathlessly, “Eat it Jamia please?” “My pleasure.”

Jamia laid down and put Lindsey’s thighs over her shoulders. She licked her slowly up and down and then snaked her tongue between her lips. She French kissed Lindsey’s butterfly repeatedly. She loved the way her body was responding. Her thighs were clenching and unclenching around her head and her hips kept jerking whenever Jamia’s top lip grazed her button. Jamia looked up to see Lindsey undoing her shirt. She kept doing what she was doing while Lindsey lifted her bra and palmed her breasts. She then put one of her hands in her hair and continued to palm her breasts as Jamia made her feel amazing. “Fuck Jamia. How are you so good at this? Fuck! Are you sure you haven’t done anything with a woman before me?” Jamia laughed and lifted her head a little and nodded. Then she slowly stuck her tongue out and began licking her clit while staring deep into her eyes. As she got faster Lindsey began quivering. She grabbed Jamia’s head and held it as she rode her tongue.

Jamia tapped her thigh. Lindsey let go and looked down. “I want you to ride my face.” And with that Jamia was getting up to lie on the carpeted floor. Lindsey got up with shaky legs and stood over Jamia. Slowly she lowered herself over Jamia’s mouth and gasped when she felt her tongue dart out and start licking again. She sunk down on her a little making sure she didn’t hurt her. She began to ride her face slowly at first. The faster Jamia licked the faster she rode. “Fuck! Oh Jamia baby! Yes!” Jamia licked directly on her clit and Lindsey started shaking. Jamia looped her arms around Lindsey’s legs to steady her and continued her assault. “Ohhhhh yes! F-fuck! Right there baby. Right theeeeere! I’m g-gonna cum. I’m gonna c-cum!” Jamia stuck her tongue in her just as she yelled, “Jamia I’m cummiiiiiiiiiing! Ohhhhh fuck Jamiaaaaa! Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

She rose up and let Jamia slide from under her. Jamia the stood on her knees crawled behind Lindsey and pushed her face down on the couch. She held her shoulder as she grinded up against Lindsey’s ass. She pushed back against her. She reached down between her legs and found Jamia’s sweet spot. She moved Jamia’s shorts to the side. She was happy when she realized she didn’t bother wearing any underwear. She felt Jamia’s warm juices soon as she touched her. She pushed two fingers in and then three earning a gasp and strangled moan from Jamia. She continued to grind on Lindsey’s ass while she finger fucked her. Jamia knew she wasn’t going to last after all the noises ad screams Lindsey was making. That alone almost got her off. “I’m not gonna last. I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” She never got it out as she threw her head back and came all over Lindsey’s hand. “Fuuuuuck! That was so good! So fucking good.”

Lindsey turned around and smiled as she sat down and pulled Jamia into her lap. She kissed Jamia’s temple and then rested her chin on top of her head while holding her tightly. “For a woman who’s never had sex with a woman before you sure are amazing at it.” Jamia smiled and said, “Thank you. Lots and lots of porn. Plus I just observe things Frankie does to me and well… it’s kind of not hard to remember. I just basically hope and pray that you like the same thing.” They laughed. “Would you say next week is too soon to say I’m falling for you?” Jamia looked up at Lindsey smiling and said, “Tell me next week and I’ll let you know.” Lindsey nodded and held her tighter.

They sat there a little longer just rocking side to side. They could really get used to this.
****
Frank woke up when he heard the bathroom door shut. He sat up and looked around. He rubbed his eyes and the got up and went to knock on the bathroom door. He smiled when he heard Gerard say “Be right out.” It finally resurfaced to his brain what had happened. “Okay.” He walked back to the bed and sat down. He smiled to himself thinking about how happy he was to finally have Gerard back. It was long overdue. He couldn’t believe he’d been strong enough to actually stay away from him. Gerard walked out the bathroom and smiled at Frank. He smiled back and stood up. They embraced and Frank kissed Gerard while holding his face in his hands. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank’s waist and melted. Frank was his kryptonite. As cheesy as that may be it’s the God honest truth. If anyone ever asked he wouldn’t deny it. He felt like he was dying without him. And with him he felt anything was possible. The love they shared was obvious. Everyone knew it from their younger years but no one ever said anything to them about it. It was no one’s business.

Frank pulled apart and stared into Gerard’s eyes while saying, “I love you. I honestly think I loved you when I first laid eyes on you. Well when you turned around.” They smiled “I will always love you. No matter what.” Gerard smiled and bowed his head. Frank pulled his face back up and said, “What’s wrong Gee?” “I used to think I deserved you, but now I realize I don’t.” Frank shook his head, “Don’t ever say that again. We’re so good together. We were so good together. Everyone even saw that we should be together when we were in our teenage years. We were made for each other. There’s not only one love of your life, you know? I believe we were lucky enough to find it all in one place.” Gerard chuckled, “We are good together aren’t we?” Frank laughed and nodded.

“I wish you didn’t have to go. We could make love all night.” Frank rubbed up against Gerard and Gerard laughed. “Always ready to satisfy me. That’s one of the many things I love about you Frankie.” He shrugged, “I aim to please. Plus it’s for my satisfaction too.” They laughed and went downstairs to join the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story