Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Four In The Morning

I'd Give Up Forever To Touch You

by suchaphuckinladyy

Frank and Gerard have a little dispute... again. Alicia and Mikey have big things happening for them... good and bad. Lindsey and Jamia ask for a night together. Chapter title from Iri...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-02-07 - 6835 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter Text

Mikey and Alicia smiled as they stared at the screen in front of them. They were so excited to see the little embryo that was shaped like a pinto bean but resembled an alien. Of course because the babies features haven't taken form yet. The doctor turned the monitor away and proceeded to wipe off Alicia's belly.

"We are done here for today guys. I'll see you both when it's time to determine the sex..." "We don't want to know the sex. Mikey and I want it to be a surprise." Mikey nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Well then hopefully I won't have to see you guys again cause then that would only be cause of trouble with the baby and we don't want that."They smiled and agreed. "Well best wishes Alicia and Mikey. If you change your mind on the sex you know where to find me." She walks out of the room. Alicia fixes her shirt and sits up with the help of Mikey. She laughed and said, "I'm only 6 weeks Mikey. I can still get up on my own." "I know but I don't want anything happening to our child. Nothing. No strain at all. So if that means helping you up and carrying your suit case of a pocketbook for you then so be it. Anything for my babies." Alicia blushes and kiss him on his lips once she stands up. "I love you Mikey. I'm so glad my Mom forced us to move cause then I wouldn't have met you." Mikey laughed and held her hand as they walked out the room and towards the exit. "I love you too Alicia. So much."

••••••••••••••••••••
When they walked in the house Mikey headed straight for the kitchen to get Alicia some saltine crackers and water to settle her stomach. She had, had to have Mikey pull over twice so she could throw up due to morning sickness. Mikey cursed himself the whole time for not knowing to bring something for exactly that matter. Alicia assured him it was okay. He wouldn't remember what with all the excitement of their first appointment.

"I'm still sorry baby. I should've remembered." He said handing her the water first to take a sip and then the crackers. "I thought we went over this Mikey. It's fine. Now cut it out before I really do get upset." Mikey sat down on the couch with her and took a cracker from the pack she was leaning his way. "Want to watch a movie? Or we could watch television?" "I..." "Or I could massage you feet? Does your feet hurt?" "They..." "Or your back? Any part of your body?" "Well that..." "I could run you a soothing bath? What do you say?" Alicia stared at him and then burst out laughing. "I say pipe down sparky! I could barely get a word in edgewise."

Mikey smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry. I'm just so..." "Excited? Nervous? On edge?" He nodded. "I know. It's okay Mikes. I am too. But you've got to relax too. Remember that." He nodded again. "Now... Since you're more tense than me I say I'll make you a bath." "But..." "No Mikey. No buts. I'm pregnant not handicap. Now sit here until I call you."

Mikey reached for Alicia but she swatted his hand away. "I was reaching for the booty that time." She threw her head back in laughter and strutted away. Mikey watched her while smiling until she disappeared down the hall to their downstairs bathroom. He sat back and thought about the first time he met Alicia while waiting patiently.

FLASHBACK

Mikey dragged his feet as he was walking to his second period class. He had barely gotten any sleep and just wanted to be home in his bed. He walked in and took his seat. Everyone slowly started filing in after him. He put his head on his desk and waited for the teacher to come in. He sat up as soon as he heard the teacher start talking and his eyes zeroed in on the beautiful girl stood at the front of the class with him.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm a bit tardy. I had to go get this lovely young lady from the office really quickly. It's her first day. Would you like me to do the honors or...?" "I'm good thanks." She turned to the class and began speaking. "Hey guys. I'm Alicia Simmons. I moved here from New York because for some reason my parents found it necessary." A few people chuckled. "Anyone wanna introduce themselves to Alicia?"

"Hey! I'm Christa!" "Nice to meet you Christa!"

"Jack's the name." She pointed to the ball next to his book bag. "Football's the game?" "Exactly. Nice." Jack gave her a high five.

No one else spoke up so Alicia nodded towards Mikey and said, "What's your name?" Everyone in the area looked around including Mikey trying to locate just whom she was speaking to. Alicia laughed while pointing and said, "You with the glasses and tired look." Mikey blushed as he sat up in his seat. "M-Mikey. Mikey Way." "Is Mikey short for Michael?" "Yes." "Cool." Alicia turned to the teacher and said, "Is there assigned seats or...?" "Nope. None. Sit where you please." Alicia nodded and walked over to the seat next to Mikey with the whole classroom watching and sat down. "Hey Mikey." she whispered. "Hey."

The teacher cleared his throat. "Now that the love connection is over let's get started. Everyone laughed including Alicia while still looking at Mikey. He just smiled an unnoticeable smile but Alicia caught it cause she smiled bigger in response. "We'll talk after class cutie." Mikey nodded and turned away before Alicia could see the blush on his face. Alicia looked at him a while longer and then tuned into the lesson.

The bell signaling class was finished rung and everyone grabbed their things. "Remember you're essays are due tomorrow. Groan all you want you've had two weeks to have them done. I expect them from everyone. Including you Brian. No getting by this time." "I got you Mr. Price." Mikey was walking out when Alicia came up along side him and smiled. "So Mikey... are you always this shy or?" "No. I'm just tired today." "Ohhh. And here I was thinking I had something to do with it." she fluttered her eyes and pouted. Mikey laughed and said, "I guess you could say you do." Alicia grinned and pulled out a book and pen. "Here. Take my number. Call me sometime. I would say text but I broke my phone when I found out about the move. Waiting two months for a new one is my punishment. I'm approaching month two." she shrugged and Mikey took the paper. "Sure thing. See you later angel." "Okay. Glad to see you've loosened up." They smiled and she walked away to her next class while Mikey watched her as she repeatedly looked back at him.

FLASHBACK END

"Babe! Come on!" Mikey got up and followed his wife's voice into the bathroom. She lit candles and put bubbles in the tub. "Well this is all nice and stuff but isn't this a little gay?" Alicia laughed. "The candles and bubbles are for me. I'm getting in with you." Mikey started taking off Alicia's clothes. She muttered a "thanks babe" when he was done and waited for him to undress himself. Once he was done he got in the tub and then reached for Alicia's hand to keep her steady while she stepped in. They settled in the water with her leaned back on him.

"You know babe... I was just thinking of when we first met. You were and still are the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on." "I figured that. chuckle Seriously though, thank you baby. And you were and still are the dorkiest cutie I've ever laid eyes on." Mikey grabbed a handful of bubbles and mushed them in Alicia's face. She about-faced and smashed bubbles in Mikey's hair. They commenced to start a bubble fight. They laughed and splashed until there was more water on the floor than in the tub.

They got out the tub and got in the shower to wash up. Once they were finished they went to the bedroom to throw on some clothes. They weren't going anywhere else for the day so Alicia put on one of Mikey's button up shirts with a pair of stockings and put her hair up in two pig tails with a few tendrils falling down. Mikey threw on a My Chemical Romance tee and flannel pajama pants. They laid down in their bed after they were finished.

Mikey rubbed Alicia's stomach in circles while humming to the baby. Alicia smiled at this. It made her heart swell with happiness. "Babe..." "Yes?" "What do you want our baby to be? Like a girl or boy?" "Healthy Alicia. Just healthy." Alicia smiled at her husbands answer. "Well maybe you should start making sure of that now. Our baby is hungry." Mikey laughed when her stomach growled a few seconds later, as if on cue. "Okay babe. Sure thing. Want anything in particular?" Alicia thought for a minute. "Toast with butter and grape jelly would be amazing right now." "O..." "And a banana." Mikey smiled and said, "Are you finished?" Alicia laughed and nodded. "Okay babe. Just watch some television. I'll be back with your food in a bit."

With that Mikey went and got together everything she wanted.

****
Frank sat at his desk going over paperwork when his intercom sounded. "Your wife is on line one Mr. Iero." Frank sighed and answered. "Why am I being told this? I told you always patch her straight through." "I'm sorry Mr. Iero. It won't happen again." "I hope not." Frank sighed again and picked up his phone. "Hey baby." "Hey Frankie. What's up with me having to wait?" Frank smiled. "I just handled that baby. She's new. She won't be making that mistake again." "Okay. What time are we going to Mother's this evening?" "About 6. Is that good for you or...?" "No, yeah. That's good timing. Listen babe... I um... I know we talked about this but I still just wanna make sure that you know I'll never forget you or leave you for anyone on this planet. You do know that right?" "Yeah. But now I'm praying you don't go to another planet." Jamia barked out an obnoxious laugh and Frank joined in.

"Seriously though Frankie. No one will ever take me from you. Except maybe God. You'll have to take that up with him." Frank chuckled and glanced at his watch. "Okay baby. Listen I have a meeting in a couple minutes. I'll see you when I get to Mom's. I love you." "I love you too short stuff. Bye." Frank laughed and hung up.

He looked at the picture of Jamia on his desk and smiled at it. He picked it up and ran his free hand over her framed face. "What would I do without you?" He looked for a few more minutes until his intercom sounded again letting him know his 2 o' clock was there. He put the picture back on his desk. He then fixed his tie and stood up to check himself in his office mirror. Once he was satisfied with his appearance he left out to meet with his client.

****
Gerard sat at his desk over his artwork staring at his phone. He kept checking the time waiting for Frank to text him. He hadn't spoken to him since this morning. He told him he'd talk to him after his 2 o' clock. Gerard sighed and chuckled to himself. He thought it was funny Frank had him like this all over again. He'd always waited around hoping Frank would text or call him in the past but whenever they were an item his excitement was so much more evident. He decided to just text Frank and let him know he was thinking of him.

Gerard: "I know you said you'd text me after your 2 o' clock but I just wanted to let you know I miss you. Even if it's after 2 already and I probably don't have to wait much longer I just wanted to tell you. Tty when you're done. :)"
Gerard went to put his phone back down when it beeped.

Frank: "It's almost over. I love you. xofrnk"
He blushed as he typed his reply.
Gerard: "I love you too. xo"
He put his phone down and began sketching again with a smile stuck on his face.

****
Frank pulled out his phone while walking back to his office. He quickly typed Gerard a text and grabbed his jacket and suit case.

Frank: "I'm bringing you coffee real quick even though I'm sure you don't need it. See you when I get there."
Gerard: "Okay Frankie. Thank you. I can't wait to see you."
Frank chuckled as he walked on the elevator and pushed "L" for lobby.
Frank: "It's only been since yesterday Gee. Lol! Plus I can't stay long cause Jam and I are going to my Mother's for dinner tonight."
Gerard: ""I'd give up forever to touch you." Awe, man. :/ Okay baby. All time spent with you is amazing. Whether it's an hour to only five minutes. I cherish it."
Frank put the key in the ignition and grabbed his phone. He smiled from ear to ear as he read what Gerard wrote. He really loved this side of Gerard. Especially knowing he's the only guy Gerard's ever shown that type of affection to. Reading that lyric also made Frank's heart swell.
Frank: "You're so sweet to me Gerard. I can't wait to see you. I'm in my car now so I'll see you when I get there. xofrnk"
Gerard: "Okay Frank. See you soon."

•••••••••••••••••••
Frank pulled into the lot of Gerard's job and parked. He grabbed the coffee and exited the car. He walked into the lobby of Gerard's job and went to the receptionist desk.

"Hello Mr. Iero! I haven't seen you here in over a few months. How have you been?" "I've been great, thanks Kimberly. Mr. Way is still in right?" "Yes I am." They both turned to see Gerard walking towards them. Frank smiled and held up the coffee for Gerard once he was stood in front of him. Gerard took it and sipped it with his eyes closed. He exhaled and said, "I'm sorry Kimberly... I really enjoy the coffee you bring in for us but there's nothing like a hot cup of Starbucks from your best friend." Frank's smiled faltered a bit at the "best friend" remark. "No, no! I understand. It's my guilty pleasure also. Everyone else isn't too keen on it though." They laughed and then Gerard gestured towards the elevator that lead to Gerard's office.

Frank started walking towards the elevator then stopped to say "Thanks Kimberly. It was nice seeing you again." She nodded. "Of course Mr. Iero. It was nice seeing you too." The elevator doors opened soon as Gerard pushed the button. He ushered for Frank to walk in first. "After you, my love." Frank smiled a small smile and walked on the elevator.

When they got into Gerard's office Frank walked over to the window and looked out of it. Gerard sat down in his chair, sitting down his coffee and asked Frank "Is everything okay?" Frank turned to him and said, "Best friend... it just hurt a little. That's all." Gerard looked at Frank with a slightly confused look on his face. Frank looked at him with a "what" expression. "I just didn't know you became so sensitive to everything. I mean that's what we are and of course I can't really call you my lover at my work place. People will gossip..." Frank rolled his eyes. "I'm not sensitive. Look whatever. I'm going to go now."

Frank started walking over to the elevator. Gerard reached out and grabbed his arm when he was passing his desk. Frank turned to look at Gerard waiting for him to speak. "Frank I'm sorry. I mean... it's just... everything seems to get to you now. I don't understand why. They never have before." "It was just two little things. That doesn't mean I'm a bitch about this all of a sudden. And I don't like you repeatedly insinuating that I am. sigh Look I've gotta go. My wife is going to wonder where I am if I'm late."

Gerard's brow furrowed at the way Frank put emphasis on "wife". "Sure. Okay. That's not what I was doing at all. I was just..." "It's exactly what you were doing Gerard. You know... every since this "thing" between us has been brought back to light we've only been arguing and I don't like it. I thought this would be different. Actually... it is different. If this fighting is going to continue sigh I don't think this should." Frank motioned between them with his hand.

Gerard looked shocked and let go of Frank's arm. He stood up and shook his head. "Why are you saying this? It's been small disagreements. There's no reason to call us off cause of it." "Look... I've gotta go." Frank pushed the elevator button and walked on soon as it opened. "I'll see you later Gerard." Gerard stepped between the doors holding them open. "Frank... I'm sure you could stay a couple more minutes. I'm sorry, okay? Ten more minutes? I've wanted to see you all day and all we've done in the time is argue. Just ten more minutes." He looked at Frank pleading with his eyes. He really didn't want Frank to go. Especially not angry. "Please?" He added for good measure.

Frank sighed and started walking towards Gerard waiting for him to move. Gerard backed up and said, "Thank you." The elevator doors closed. "Just ten minutes." Gerard nodded as he sat down in his chair again smiling brightly. Frank pulled up a chair from the corner of Gerard's office. He sat down and leaned over the desk to see Gerard's sketches he'd been working on that day. "These are really great. But then again... everything you do is great. You're amazing with your hands." Gerard smirked and it went unnoticed to Frank as he was still looking through the sketches. He even missed Gerard standing up and walking over to him, he was so engrossed in them. He hadn't started paying attention until he felt Gerard's hand sliding up his thigh. He looked over to see Gerard knelt beside him smirking.

"You think so?" Frank swallowed loudly as he nodded. "Y-yeah." Gerard was now rubbing Frank's crotch. Frank blinked slowly as he felt a tingling feeling in the pit of his stomach. Only Gerard ever made him feel that. Even after all the time they'd been together. He hated to admit it but even Jamia didn't give him that tingle when she touched him. Sure he got very turned on... okay completely turned on, but his stomach didn't do flips when she touched him. Frank's stomach churned even at the thought of Gerard touching him. Then his cock would start throbbing and he'd have to think of anything unpleasant to get himself together and continue his day.

But right now something could be done about that tingle and he was going to make sure Gerard made that happen. He gyrated his hips up into Gerard's hand, or shall I say his cock? Gerard smirked and stood up pulling Frank along with him. He moved a few things on his desk to the side and leaned Frank up against it. He began kissing and sucking on Frank's neck. Frank let his head fall back and to the side. Gerard lifted Frank up and sat him on the desk never breaking contact. Frank wrapped his legs around Gerard's waist and held the back of Gerard's neck as he continued his assault on Frank's neck. Frank moaned as Gerard ground his crotch into Frank's causing friction they both desperately wanted.

Gerard kissed Frank deeply before pulling back to stare into his lust filled eyes. It was obvious what Frank needed from Gerard and he was going to give him just that. "You want me to make you cum, baby? Huh?" Frank nodded maybe a bit too earnest but Gerard just smirked. "I'm going to make you ruin these fancy pants of yours. I'm going to make you cum in them. Do you want that?" Frank closed his eyes slowly and nodded again. "Tell me then Frankie. Tell me what you want." Frank opened his eyes and looked deeply into Gerard's while still holding the back of his neck. Legs wrapped tightly around him. "I w-want you to make me cum in my fucking pants, baby. moan Mmm m-make me fucking c-cum."

"So fucking filthy baby. As you wish." Gerard ground his cock into Frank's again and again. Pretty soon they were fucking each other as if they didn't have that barrier of clothing up. Frank was moaning like a filthy whore while Gerard held him tightly grinding into him. Frank leaned back with his hands around Gerard's neck, to stare into his eyes as Gerard ground into him, helping him to reach his breaking point. "Ohhh, fuck Gee. I'm c-close. I'm so close." Gerard leaned into Frank and caught his earlobe in his teeth. He nibbled and sucked on it for a quick second, then whispered "Then cum baby." That was all it took. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuccckkk! Gee, Gee, Gee." Frank started whimpering and Gerard loved it. He almost came in his pants but this wasn't about him right now so he held it together. They kissed lazily while Frank finished coming down from euphoria.

Once he was breathing a little more normal they rested their foreheads on one another's. "Do you do that to everyone who comes in here with you?" Gerard smiled. "Actually, honestly you were my first. kiss And I'm very glad you were." Frank smiled and let out a shaky breath. "So am I." They continued to gaze at each other a little longer. "Okay babe. I've really gotta go this time. Plus I have to head home, and clean myself up first, so I'm pressed for time." Gerard nodded his understanding. He backed up pulling Frank off the desk.

He kissed him as they walked over to the elevator. Frank pushed the button and it opened instantly. "Thanks for the coffee baby." Frank nodded with a smile on his face as he walked in and pushed his desired floor. He stepped back against the wall of the elevator. "Thanks for the cream." They laughed as the doors closed and Frank was on his way. Gerard ran his fingers through his hair as he walked over to his chair and sat down. He reached for his cup and finished what was left of it. He smiled as he thought "Frank would've tasted so much better."

****
"I'll get it Mom. It's most likely your son." Mrs. Iero nodded as Jamia left the kitchen to get the door. She was right. It was Frank and he was holding two dozens of roses with a huge smile plastered on his face. "One for you my beautiful lady." Jamia smiled and kissed Frankie as she took the roses. She buried her face in them and inhaled. "They smell heavenly baby. Thank you so much." Frank nodded and walked in with her closing the door behind them. Mrs. Iero was just coming out the kitchen when they were approaching the hallway. "Hey Frankie. Come give me a hug boy." Frank walked into his Mother's waiting arms and hugged her tightly. "I missed you Mom. Sorry I haven't been by in a while." He pulled back and handed her the roses. She smiled and said, "If you keep bringing these I won't mind too much." They all laughed and Mrs. Iero ushered for them to go into the kitchen.

••••••••••••••••••••
"So. When are you guys gonna give me grandchildren?" Frank laughed and said, "Soon Ma." He looked at Jamia and caressed her knee. "Very soon." He said while smiling at Jamia. Jamia smiled back warmly and nodded. "I get bored here. I need grands to keep me busy like you once did." Jamia laughed and said, "And like he does, for me, now." They all laughed and Frank said, "Hey, hey now ladies. I brought you gals roses. You should be loving me." They laughed and waved him off. They continued to converse and laugh as the day grew late.

****
Lindsey had just finished hanging the last piece of clothing up, in the closet, and was closing it when Gerard walked into the room, and right up to her. He kissed her on the forehead and then went into the bathroom. She smiled, and laid back on the bed, waiting for him to come back out. When he finally did he was shirtless and went into the drawer of their dresser to get a sweatshirt and flannel pajama pants. She just watched him, as he changed out of his clothes, and into the new ones. This wasn't uncommon for them at all. Them not saying anything until they were in the bed together, that is. Gerard finally climbed in the bed beside her and kissed her again; this time on the lips.

"I missed you baby." "I missed you too Lynz." He rubbed his nose against hers and she giggled. "Are you hungry. I left you some food in the oven. I wasn't expecting you to get in late." Gerard nodded and said, "Yeah. I had an unexpected quick visit from Frank as I was finishing up my work to leave. He brought me coffee. We hung a little before he split. He and Jam had dinner at his Mother's house tonight." "Oh, okay." She smiled and got up to leave the room. When she returned she had his plate of food in hand and a glass of Wild Irish Rose. "Here baby. Eat up so we can go to sleep."

Gerard wasted no time in grabbing his fork and having at the delicious meal in front of him. He devoured it giving Lindsey little forkfuls occasionally even though she protested that she'd already eaten each time. She took the dishes down to the kitchen once he was finished. She returned as quickly as she'd left. She climbed back into bed with her husband and crawled into his awaiting arms and the comforter. He wrapped her up tightly and she snuggled in.

"I love how honest you are with me." "I'd never lie to you Lynz. There's no reason to. You treat me with respect and I do the same, meaning no lies." She smiled and turned her back to him and switched off their bedside lamp. She then backed into his body as he was wrapping his arm around her tightly. "I love you Gerard, so much." "I love you too baby." He kissed her on her cheek and then laid his face on hers. "More than you'll ever know. Sleep baby."

••••••••••••••••••••
Lindsey opened her eyes to Gerard repeatedly kissing her cheek. "Good morning beautiful." "yawn Morning Gee." She sat up and stretched. She looked at the time and stood up quickly. "Shit. I need to get going." She started to go to the dresser when she looked and saw her outfit and undergarments already out with breakfast on said dresser. She smiled at Gee and went over to kiss him. "Thank you baby. You're so amazing." He smiled and sat her down while he went to scoop up the tray of food and bring it to her. "Hey Gee... um I was wondering if I could spend the night with Jamia... and you and Frank could maybe stay together? Only if you want. I mean you can say no. Never mind." "Lynz it's fine with me baby. Eat up." Lindsey smiled with gleaming eyes and hummed as she tasted her first bite of the food. "So good." Gerard beamed and went into the bathroom to run a bath.

He came back out and sat down next to her, biting a piece of her toast. "I saw you weren't waking up when your alarm went off, so I decided to cook breakfast for you. I hate when you rush out without eating." He swallowed and continued. "Then I saw you hadn't gotten your clothes out either. So I got something for you." Lindsey smiled and thanked him again. "Now you don't have to rush."

She finished up her meal at a good pace and then went to get ready for her day.

****
"Just for tonight, if that's okay with you?" Jamia finished as she stood with her elbows perched on Frank's car window. Frank nodded "Sure, fine. Whatever. Does Gerard know yet?" Jamia looked thoughtful. "He should." "Okay. I'll see you when I get home then. I love you." "I love you too baby. Gimme a kiss." They kissed and then Jamia backed away from the car and waved as Frank took off out of the garage and onto the street on his way to work.

Frank's cellular device started ringing and he smiled when he recognized the tone. He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

Frank: "Hello Gerard."
Gerard: "Hey Frankie. Looks like we got set up on a date. laughs"
Frank: "laughs Or put out is more like it. laughs It's okay though. We need to spend time together the right way finally."
Gerard: "I agree. So I was thinking we can just order pizza and order The Conjuring on On Demand. What do you think?"
Frank: "I think anything is fine as long as I'm with you."
Gerard: "Great Frankie. Are you on your way to work?"
Frank: "Yes baby."
Gerard: "Okay babe. I'll see you later. Don't want anything bad to happen especially not on my accord."
Frank: "Okay baby. Gimme a kiss."
Gerard: "sigh Muah! Muah, muah, muah!"
Frank: "Mmm. Muah! I can't wait to really kiss you. Talk to you later baby."
Gerard: "Okay Frankie. I love you. Bye."

Gerard hung up right away. Frank didn't even mind cause he knew they didn't always have to say it back to the other. They knew they loved each other. He turned on his radio and continued to drive to work with his music blasting.

****
Lindsey put the finishing touches on the kitchen table. She stood back and looked at the display before her. Maybe she was doing too much but she wanted their first night together, as a couple to be amazing. She then went to check on her Cornish hen in the oven. She turned off the boiling rice and dumped it into the pan around the hen. She then went to get a bottle of Zinfandel from the cellar. When she came back from the cellar she was met by Gerard.

"Hey baby. Whatever you're making smells amazing." She says "Thanks babe." as she's rushing back to the kitchen. He follows her into the kitchen and sits at the table watching her. "You're really excited about this I see." She turned around and nodded. He smiled and said, "It's cute. Now you see how I feel with Frank." She smiled and said, "Yeah. It's crazy." She blushed and turned back to the stove. "You don't have to be shy about it baby." She sighed and said, "I'm just supposed to be rockin. You know? The only person who gets me like this is you." "That's how I feel but it's okay. Long as they feel the same." He stood up and walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the back of her neck. "You're good babe. I'm about to go get some clothes and stuff. See you when I'm leaving out." "Okay baby." Gerard peeked back into the kitchen and said, "And don't think I didn't notice that's a new dress. You're looking very beautiful." Lindsey smiled happily knowing her husband would never let her wearing something new go unnoticed. She curtsies and says "Thank you. You're not too bad yourself."

He laughed and ran upstairs to his room. He went into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush. He went into the walk in closet and grabbed a shirt and his boots. He then went to the dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear, socks, and jeans. He grabbed a bag from the closet and threw his things inside. He zipped up the bag and left out of the room, closing the door behind him. He walked down the steps and headed straight for the kitchen until a knock at the door made him change direction. He went and opened the door.

There stood Jamia wearing a tight fitting black and teal dress. The middle of the dress was black and shaped like a coke bottle. The sides is where the teal is. The sleeves are black and long but netted. Her hair fell gracefully down her back. Gerard nods approvingly when he looks at her shoes. "Way to sex it down Jamia. Love the converses." They laughed and he moved to the side and let her walk in. She was wearing a pair of teal converses donned with black shoe strings she had Frank jump through loops to get for her. "Didn't wanna be too sexy. Frank loves when I dress like this." They smiled at each other and then Gerard ushered her to the kitchen.

Lindsey turned around and her mouth dropped open. She smiled and nodded at the same thing Gerard had. "Love the sneakers and dress combo. So damn sexy." Lindsey winked at her and they all laughed. "You're looking good too. I love that dress and socks combo, it's a turn on." Gerard laughed and said, "What's a turn on even more is that they match each other and the dress." They all laughed again and then Jamia looked over her shoulder at him. "Don't you have my husband to tend to? Scurry on." She waved him off and Lindsey nodded her agreement. "Yeah, baby. Time to go. Come give me a kiss." He walked over and kissed her quickly. "See you girls later." With that he left and started on his journey to Frank.

****
Alicia tapped Mikey harshly as she sat up slowly in bed. Mikey sat up quickly and turned on the light. "What's wrong Ali?" She reached down under the blankets and felt between her legs. When she pulled her hand back out she gasped and Mikey pulled the blanket back quickly. Her negligée, hand, and the sheet was all blood stained. It wasn't a bunch of blood but it was a fair amount to scare anyone. "What happened?" Mikey asked, as he got out of bed without a second thought, and grabbed a pair of panties, a shirt, and pajama pants for her. "I don't know. I just felt something wet and woke up." Her voice was low but panicked. She was obviously scared, and Mikey wanted to hold her, but there was no time. He had to make sure that their child was okay.

He ran into the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth, wet it with warm water, and took it back to her. "Wipe yourself off. Where do you keep your personals?" "Top shelf, left side, at the back of the closet." He went and grabbed a pad and brought it back to her. "Here. I don't want you to bleed in the car and on yourself." "Thanks baby. That's smart." He helped her take off the negligée and put on the t-shirt. He then bent down to put on her underwear and pants. He helped her with her pad, as she laughed at him, for not knowing to take the strip off the back of it. Once they had all that assembled he grabbed her slippers and she put them on. "Go wait for me downstairs. No! Matter of fact just wait for me. We don't know what's wrong and I don't want you to fall." He grabbed his sneakers and put them on and then walked over to her and picked her up.

He walked to the door and Alicia said, "I'm capable of walking Mikes." "You're capable of whatever I want you to be capable of. Relax and let me do this. Open the door." She reached down and opened the door then wrapped her arm back around his neck. She laid on his chest while he walked them to their destination. "Grab our jackets." She reached and got the jackets off the rack and then reached to unlock, and open the door. He rushed them to the car and stood her up. "Lean against the car. Hand me my jacket." She gave him what he asked for and watched as he searched his pockets for his keys. "Shit. Do you have your keys?" She reached in her jacket and pulled hers out. "Here."

Mikey took them and put his arm out for her to hold. She took it and they walked around the car to the passenger side. He unlocked the doors with the automatic key and helped her inside. He gave her the key to start up he car. "Put on your jacket and turn on the heat." He closed her door and went back inside the house to grab his phone. He came back out and got in the car. He gave her the phone. "Call our Midwife and tell her we're on our way." Alicia nodded and did as she was told. Mikey pulled off and they were on their way to the hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••
When they got there they told them what was wrong. The doctor grabbed a wheel chair for Alicia and sat her down. They told the lady her name and she checked the clipboard. "Ah, your name's right here. Dr. Delores is waiting for you." The lady pushed them through the doors and to he elevator. She pushed for it and they waited. Mikey looked at Alicia and saw that she was worrying her lip. He reached down and grabbed her hand. She looked at him and smiled. "You'll be okay Ali. We'll all be okay. I'm sure this is just a little scare, okay?" Alicia nodded with tears in her eyes. She was so glad that he was her husband.

They got on the elevator and headed for labor and delivery. They was met by the doctor, rushing down the hallway to the room. She took the wheel chair and gave Mikey the clipboard with forms to fill out. "You do that, while I hook her up, and check everything, okay?" Mikey nodded as he took a seat, and halfway watched her, as she and a few other doctors started doing their jobs.

Alicia looked a bit uncomfortable as they were poking and prodding her. Mikey stood up with a concerned look on his face. "Could you guys take it easy, please? She looks like y'all are hurting her." "I'm sorry Mr... and Mrs. Way, but I promise we're being as gentle as possible. A lot of times things are going to be uncomfortable because her... your body is changing." The doctor spoke between the two of them. Mikey nodded and sat back down. "Just make sure you don't hurt her or our baby." The doctor nodded and returned to Alicia's bedside.

"Can my husband hold my hand?" The doctor thought for a second and then said, "As long as you stay out the way. So stand far back and reach." Mikey nodded and walked briskly to Alicia's side. She grabbed his hand and squeezed whenever she felt unpleasant. They put her feet up in stirrups and took position. The doctor put on her gloves and reached down. "This is going to be very uncomfortable. I'm going to put in two fingers." Alicia closed her eyes, and squeezed Mikey's hand, as the doctor prodded inside of her. She pulled her hand out and asked the Midwife to have a feel. She whispered something to the doctor and then backed up from the spot.

Dr. Delores put on a pair of gloves and took the position. She reached down and said, "Two fingers coming now." Alicia did the same thing she did when the other doctor went in. Mikey looked at the doctor worriedly. She pulled back and said, "You're right Dr. Panis." Mikey looked between them and asked "Well? What's going on with my wife and child!?" Alicia squeezed Mikey's hand to calm him down. He looked at her and then back at the doctors expectantly. The Midwife took off her gloves, and tossed them in the trash, before turning back to Alicia and Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story