Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Cosmos (Outer Space)

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Judy is pregnant and shares the good news with Meredith. However, her partner sees a bit of snag when Judy wants to break the good news to their families.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-02-12 - 514 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cosmos (Outer Space):

-Meredith-

It's finally happened. Judy-bug is pregnant. We've been trying since November. Judy called me with the news five days ago.

"Mere-bear, I'm pregnant!" she called me up with. I nearly spat out the Amazon tea I was drinking when she said those words.

"What?!?" I asked. "So it finally took?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. I sat back on the chair, smiling.

"Hot damn," I muttered. "Well, then we'll need a few things. How are you?"

"Good," her girlfriend answered. "What things?" I sat up in my chair.

"You know, a place to live, jobs, supplies, things like that," I listed off.

"You forgot one more thing," she pointed out. I frowned at her response.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to tell our families," Judy answered in a chipper voice. All of the color drained from my face when she announced that.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Of course!" my girlfriend cheered. "They have to know the good news too." That didn't even sit well with me. Her mother just started to accept us as a couple. I don't know how she'll react when she learns that her grandchild is going to have lesbian parents. My family is still struggling with my sexuality of course. I don't know how they'll take us having a baby.

"Are you really sure you want to do that?" I asked.

"Baby, we have to," Judy told me. "I want them to be a part of our child's life." I tried to laugh off my reservations about this whole idea.

"Is something wrong?" my pregnant girlfriend asked.

"Uh... no, no!" I said, shaking my head over the phone.

"You're doing that thing again," she pointed out.

"Doing what?" I asked, frowning.

"You always try to laugh away your nervous," she said. "Is something bothering you?" My spine froze in shock at that observation she made. Has she known me that long?

"I'm not laughing!" I tried to lie. Unfortunately, I broke out into laughter when I said that.

"Then why are you laughing now?" she asked. I instantly went quiet.

"Look, just tell me what's wrong," Judy insisted. I sighed as I leaned the chair backwards.

"I'm sure this plan will work out," I reasoned with her.

"What do you mean?" my lovely girlfriend asked. I puffed up my cheeks on the other line.

"Our families might not enjoy the idea of us having a baby," I admitted.

"So?" Judy asked. "They'll have to for the child's sake. Come on, please do it with me?" I frowned as I imagined her doing that little cute pout that she does whenever she tries to get me to do something I don't want to do. I bet she's even doing it right now. I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine, we'll tell them," I grumbled.

"Thank you!" Judy-bug said happily. "We'll talk when I get home, love you."

"I love you too," I said before we hung up. I get the feeling this won't be an easy Christmas holiday.

But You Run On Anyway, Don't You Baby?
Sign up to rate and review this story