Categories > Anime/Manga > Cowboy Bebop

Please Don't Go

by Queen_Serenity 0 reviews

Tis is just a little blurb I wrote, spur of the moment. Faye's thought in the last episode as Spike's leaving. Written in 2004.

Category: Cowboy Bebop - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Faye - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-02-15 - 296 words - Complete

0Unrated
Spike, please don't go.
/]
[/You've been following Julia for so long, trying to find her again. And you did find her… but she's gone now, and there will be no following her anymore. You can't follow a ghost…

/]
[/Or maybe you can. Going to fight Vicious, you're throwing your life away. Even if you win, you will still be cut down by the rest of the men working for him. And you know it. Is that how you're going to do it? Is that what you're doing, following Julia's ghost?

/]
[/You yourself told me to forget the past. You taught me that the now is what matters. What I do with myself now is what matters. Oh, Spike, why can't you learn from your own words?

/]
[/You're such a jerk. An insensitive asshole. I realized that as soon as I met you. But you know what? I've grown to not care, anymore.

/]
[/I even when I first realized how I felt, I knew I never had a chance at you, but I couldn't stop myself from waiting. Waiting for you to let go of that mysterious woman from your past. Who knows, maybe you would have, eventually.

/]
[/But then she had to show up again. Bitch.

/]
[/Please, Spike, she's dead now. Don't follow her ghost… leave the past alone. Give the present a chance. Give me a chance.

/]
[/You told me that one of your eyes see the past, and the other sees the present. You lied, both eyes are staring into the past. Well, maybe that's why you're so blind. You can't see the present, and what it could hold for you.

/]
[/You can't see that Jet cares for you like a brother, that he needs you.

/]
[/That I need you… that I love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story