Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Operation: Party

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa' delivers the bad news and good news in her and Rose's life in her latest blog post.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-02-15 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
Operation Party:

1/5/09:

Blog Title: Happy Trails:

I have good news and bad news.

Bad News:

My little sister, Ryan, got in trouble again. She's been arrest for another drug charge. As a result, mom has sent her to live with me. I can't really understand why. I mean, let her stay in jail and get help. Don't dump her on me, mom! I can't do anything for her and you can't either. Grrrr! You'll have to excuse me. I'm just a little frustrated here. Takes in a deep breath Onto happier things, onto happier things.

I'm fine, really I am.

Good News:

Rose is going to live in Chicago with Pete now! That's right, Katherine fired her so that she could do so. Why is this all happening, you ask? Rose is pregnant with Petey's child. It's not a joke. She really is pregnant. We all learned about it over Christmas. Pete even bought the plane tickets for her and him to go back to his hometown. At first, she couldn't really make up her own mind. So, Katherine gave her six days to leave in order to boost her forward. From what I hear, it was all Duncan's idea. (Way to go, man!) So now, we're all planning a going-away party for her last day. She doesn't know it yet because it's a surprise. Plus, that's why this post is password-protected. (Hey, she reads this blog too, you know! In fact, I told her to keep doing so when she leaves for Chicago.)

That's it for now. Love ya! Buh-bye!

Aunt Nessa

XOXOXO

Well, I'm Busted. Yes, I'm Busted.
Sign up to rate and review this story