Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome home

Welcome home

by FanfictionAnonymous 3 reviews

This is an imagine I wrote for one of my favourite twitter users, feel free to read. One for the ladies

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-01-23 - 1388 words

4Hot
I wrote this as a long imagine for the twitter user @_bloody_gerard_, if you don't follow her I demand you go do it and relish in the awesome because HAWT DAYUUUUM!

Anyway I hope you enjoy :)


Walking through to the bedroom after a shower you begin to feel aroused, you know your boyfriend is going to be home tomorrow from tour and your mind wanders to the things you want to do to him.

Dropping the towel, you clamber onto the bed, grabbing your phone from the bedside table and texting him to tell him how you're feeling

I can't wait for you to come home baby, I'm aching to feel you inside of me ;)

You lay back and close your eyes, imaging the look on his face as he reads his message. Laughing a little at the thought, you hear your phone vibrate and quickly open the text

Mmm you wanna feel me inside of you? I want to taste that sweet pussy baby, touch yourself and tell me how it feels

Never one to pass up the opportunity, especially when you're already so turned on, you type back your message as you spread your legs and brush your fingers over your wetness. Groaning as you start to play with your clit.

It feels so good G, but not as good as when you do it

Hitting send you lay back and concentrate on pleasuring yourself, imaging Gerard’s face as he slides into you. You think of the way he grips your hair and of how his fingers brush against your skin, the way his hot tongue feels against your heat and find yourself shaking with pleasure. Your phone vibrates again and you pull your hand away to pick it up, crumpling your eyebrows in confusion

Maybe you won't have to wait as long as you thought ;)

You decide to call him and find out what he meant, and jump as you hear his ringtone. You suddenly sit bolt upright on the bed and see him leaning against the doorway with his phone in his hand and a smirk on his face. You jump up from the bed and run to him, kissing him hard and wrapping your arms around his neck. He drops his bag from his shoulder and wraps your legs around his waist, the rough denim of his jeans rubbing against your clit making you moan loudly. He moves over to the bed, dropping you on it and pulling off his shirt, quickly removing his jeans and reconnecting your lips in a fiery kiss.

He pulls away from your mouth and kisses down your neck, nibbling and sucking at the skin of your collarbone and mumbling "I've fucking missed you". You gasp and arch your back as his fingers find your nipples and he begins squeezing and rubbing them gently, moving his mouth over one of them to swirl his tongue around it.

You buck your hips up, trying to get some contact on your oversensitive clit and he smirks, kissing his way further down your body. His tongue flicks over your bellybutton before he lifts your legs over his shoulders and moans "I've been hungry for this".

For a moment he just looks at your dripping pussy, licking his lips with want then suddenly presses his hot tongue against it and licks straight up. You moan again at the sweet torture and whimper a quiet please as he starts to flick his tongue over your clit, sucking and nibbling on it softly as you cry out with the waves of intense pleasure pulsating through your body.

With one hand gripping the blanket above your head and the other tangled in his hair, you push your hips forward, desperate to feel his tongue inside of you. Impulsively he knows what you want him to do and digs his tongue into your pussy, his nose bumping and brushing against your clit as he buries his face in your heat. You feel your orgasm approaching fast, each nerve on fire with every flick of his tongue and you grip his hair tight as you cum; screaming out his name and slumping against the bedsheets.

You open your eyes to see Gerard licking his lips, leaning down to wipe his face on the blanket before leaning on his hands and knees above you. He grins down at you and quirks an eyebrow, laughing at how breathless you are. He says "Not too worn out are we? I thought you wanted to feel me inside of you?"

You grip his hips and pull them down, pressing his cock against you and saying "Oh, I'm not finished yet big boy" He laughs and kisses you hard, grinding his hips down on yours before lifting off of you, dropping his underwear and moving to sit against the headboard

"Get your ass over here baby, I've missed that tight little pussy..."

You roll over and crawl up the bed, leaning in to kiss him then biting his ear lobe. You hold his gaze as you raise yourself over him, he positions himself at your entrance and you lower yourself slowly down. The look on his face as your heat surrounds him, head rolled back and eyes closed tight, mouth hung open as he groans loudly, is almost more than you can take and you bury your face in his neck.

Slowly you begin rocking your hips back and forth, letting your head fall back as you grip the headboard. You feel Gerard’s hot breath against the skin of your throat, his teeth biting gently down as you gasp out his name.
His hands snake down to your hips, raising you up before he slams you down again. You arch your back as he slams you down harder and harder, making you scream as he's almost too big for you. He pulls you close and tilts his head up to softly bite your chin, one hand wrapped around your back and the other tangled in your hair.

The pace slows as you kiss softly, Gerard moving awkwardly to lay you down and thrust slowly and deeply inside of you. His hands stroke gently down your sides as you hold him tight against you, his lips brushing the skin just below your ear and across your jawline.

"I love you, I love you so much" You hear him whisper against your lips. You kiss back softly, holding him tighter between your thighs and whispering back

"I love you too..."

Gerard groans deeply and slides a hand between the two of you, using the pad of his thumb to rub your clit. His thrusts become sloppy and you know he's close, you're close too after still being so sensitive. He slams into you harder and deeper each time, making you scream his name over and over. He moans and whispers profanities as the first wave of his orgasm hits him, Yours suddenly tearing through you and you clench tightly around him, your fingernails scraping harshly down his back.

The heat and tightness of your clenched pussy throws Gerard into his final wave and he cums hard inside you with a cry of "Fuck!" He continues to thrust deeply for a moment then slumps over you, placing gentle kisses on your shoulder as he pulls out of you.

For a moment you lay panting for breath, his hand stroking your hair as you both come down. Suddenly he starts laughing, you quirk an eyebrow at him and start laughing too. He gets up and pulls you with him, throwing back the quilt and getting underneath it. You follow him and lay down across his chest, your hands under your chin as you stare up into his eyes. You whisper softly

"I've missed you so much, I hate it when you're not here..."

"Ssh, I'm here now aren't I? I missed you too..."


You lean up and kiss him once again, relishing in the taste you'd missed so badly, before snuggling down on his chest again. As his hand strokes through your hair you hear him chuckle and shift a little, you look up at him with a smile and he laughs

"Best have a little rest baby, I'm almost ready for round two..."


And thats the end!

I hope you enjoyed this :)
Sign up to rate and review this story