Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Create Me

Create Me

by The_One_Dysfunction_

In AU, our hero Cloud Strife is a starving artist trying to get by until someone inspires him to do more with his gift by a pair of captivating cat-like eyes of green...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife, Kadaj - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 3072 words

?Blocked
Create Me
A Final Fantasy VII Advent Children fan fiction
Chapter One: Hello, There.
By: Something Dysfunctional
Pairings: Cloud/Kadaj, slight mention of Cloud/Aerith and Cloud/Sephiroth
Disclaimer: ... what came over me to write something like THIS? Fan fiction. That's WHAT! Hahahahaaaa! These two are my two new favorite coupling and there needs to be more. -pouts- Kadaj is such a cutie pie. And Cloud is just... uuhhh... -drools heavily- Cloud's just Cloud! Haha... this is a slight AU universe where Kadaj is simply a bad boy and Cloud is drawn to him. You'll like it. Trust me. :) Well, you guys enjoy and remember to review! Everything is owned by Tetsuya Nomura and SquareEnix.
-Update Note: a lot of people have probably seen this story of Fanfiction.Net. I'd thought I'd spread the love everywhere on the Internet. On FF.Net, I'm "Something Dysfunctional", but I changed it a little on here.-












Sitting on a bench in a florid growing park was a twenty-three year old with a large sketch book in his hands and a piece of charcoal flying across the surface of the paper. Unusually colored eyes of bright blue skimmed the lines where he drew and every once in awhile, lips would purse in thought or in slight frustration. Cloud Strife sighed deeply and leaned back against the bench, running a hand through his golden, spiky locks, closing his eyes and letting the welcoming sunlight graze across his skin. Being a artist living on your own wasn't easy, but at least the people around here were nice and gave him money for portraits and such. Cloud had moved to the little town after his mother had died in a fire and without money to get into school, Cloud decided he would support himself and got a cheap but dainty apartment on the outskirts of the town and was a delivery boy on the weekends. Fall was approaching soon and then, he was going to be out more, painting scenery of the change of seasons, but that also meant high electricity and heating bills. Gathering his thoughts up, the man sat back up and continued his sketching of the fountain he saw in front of. He concentrated hard on the piece, looking up, flickering his gaze to the monument and then back to his paper. After awhile, Cloud looked back up and found himself mesmerized at a pair of cat-like green eyes.

"What are you drawing? It's pretty good."

Gaping, Cloud finally forced out, "T-that fountain..." The owner of the cat eyes and the drawled-out voice was a lanky teen with silver, choppy hair that fell around his face in layers. He wore a tight, long-sleeved black shirt with a red skull on the front and many chain necklaces around his pale neck. Leather pants with a studded belt and tall, buckled boots graced his endless long legs. Cloud felt very much over-dressed compare to the boy. He wore a light blue blazer over a dark purple turtleneck and faded blue jeans with brown work boots. Shuffling some, Cloud tried to turn his attention somewhere else. Crossing his arms over his chest, the boy raised a fine, silver brow that was pierced. "What are you looking at?," he asked. Cloud shook his head some and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. I'm new around here and..."

"You've never seen someone like me before, right?"

The blonde bowed his head. "Yeah. Sorry. But it was just your eyes-" The boy grinned slyly and bent forward, the silver hair falling more into his eyes. "Pretty, aren't they? Makes you freeze in your spot, right, stranger?" Cloud swallowed hard and looked away some from the boy. "N-no." Chuckling, the silver-haired boy turned away briskly. "You're a bad liar, Mister...?"

"Oh! Cloud. My name is Cloud Strife."

"Hmm. Kadaj."

The mysterious boy walked away, leaving behind a breathless Cloud. "Wow. He was really... something." He glanced at his picture and found it not very beautiful, but dull. Raising his eyebrows, the artist was confused. "It looked good a little while ago. What happened?"





------------
Later, Cloud was at a cafe named the 7th Heaven, sipping on a mocha latte and reading the local newspaper with a slight bored expression on his face. The waitress at the counter placed her hands on her hips and frowned. "Cloud! What is up with you?," she exclaimed loudly, the only response from him was a slow, dragged-out stare. "Nothing is wrong, Tif. Just kind of tired...," he mumbled, raising the mug to his lips again. Tifa Lockheart shrugged lightly and flicked back some oak brown hair from her shoulder. Ever since the man came to town, she was slightly smitten by him, but he was shrouded in mystery and she wanted to know more about him. "You don't need to be up so much drawing. Isn't there more in life you want to do?," she implored, leaning against the counter on her elbows, her dark ruby eyes questionable. Cloud made a noise and flipped a page. Sighing in defeat, the girl walked away to serve someone. The blonde shifted some in his seat, trying to get the memory of those green eyes out of his mind. The color reminded him of his ex-girlfriend's eyes. Cringing some at the pull his heart made, the man placed down some money on the counter top and exited the cafe, the soft jingling of the bell echoing within. Tifa bit her lip as she watched him go.

Walking down the sidewalk, the man stared only in front of him, not caring if he bumped into someone. The memory of his former love hurt him. Aerith was always bright, happy, and care-free until Death took her away from him. She grew sick a lot, but always wore a smile on her face to hide her pain and suffering. She died on All Saints Day, the first of November, respectfully, three years ago. Every two weeks, Cloud would travel to her grave no matter where he was to place new flowers on her headstone. She always loved yellow daffodils, yellow daises, and white lilies. He would tie them with a pale pink ribbon, the same that was wrapped on his left arm. Rubbing his eyes, Cloud spoke to himself, "Snap out of it, Strife. Focus now." Suddenly, he heard hollering and howls coming up. Looking up, he saw a pack of teenagers on top of a car, vandalizing it heavily. And standing on the hood was Kadaj, his arms crossed over his chest once more and a smug on his face. Cloud stopped walking and stared at the boy on the car. It was as if he owned the whole street. Feeling a prescience, the youth turned his head and saw Cloud. Grinning like a cat, he jumped off the car and leisurely walked towards him. "Hey, there, Cloud. What brings you to this part of the neighborhood?," he asked, stopping before the man. "Um, nothing really. I heard some noises..." Kadaj waved a hand. "Oh, this? Don't bother with it. It's just someone's car we don't like. He likes to be flashy and show off everything he owns. Nothing personal," Kadaj said, green eyes sparkling with mischief. "Uh-huh... sure," Cloud murmured, still entranced by the boy. 'What is it that's making me just LOOK at him! This is insane...'

"You must like looking at me a lot..."

Cloud blinked out of his reverie and blushed some, scratching his head. "No! It's just... that I've never seen anyone with your looks. Um... can I draw you?," he blurted out, blue eyes gleaming and wide. Kadaj raised his eyebrows. "What? Why are you asking me?" The blonde bit his bottom lip, looking to the side. "B-because I want to." Kadaj tilted his head to the side, as if in thought. "How much will you pay me?" Cloud then really blushed. "Well... you see... I don't have that much money, or anything like that-"

"So, you want me to do it for free?"

Cloud hung his head. "Yes." There was a brief pause until the silver-haired youth spoke up. "I'll do it, but for a cost. I don't want money. I want something else." Swallowing, the artist looked at the boy and was taken back some. Kadaj's eyes were smoldered into a deep, dark green and a coy smile graced his lips. Something inside stirred in Cloud and he found himself attracted to the teen. "W-what is it...?," he breathed as Kadaj got closer to him. A slim, pale finger traced up from Cloud's turtleneck covered chest to his chin to his cheek, rubbing it gently. Both bodies pressed together, though they never touched. Cloud felt like he was going to explode as Kadaj drew himself closer, and closer, and closer to him. He stood on his tip-toes and whispered hotly in the blonde's ear: "I want you."






------------
He sat there on the bed, staring into space. Heart furiously pounding in his chest, Cloud couldn't believe he just asked a beautiful stranger to draw him. And at his place, no less. "Gah, holy SHIT!!!," he moaned, flopping on his bed. "This sucks major...! What am I going to do?! Hell, I'm not even gay and I think the guy's flippin' gorgeous! Shit, shit, shit, shit...," he moaned into his pillow. Here he was, a twenty-three year old lusting after a boy that was probably nineteen. And his hormones were soaring. Wait- he couldn't say that he was gay. He DID see someone before Aerith and it WAS a guy. A beautiful man with long, silvery-white hair and a pair of striking bright green eyes who was a business man and an excellent swordsman who competed in compitionsnamed Sephiroth and all the while amidst the arguing and the fighting, Sephiroth was always there to say that he was sorry and the sex was good. Very good. Then one day, Cloud had to break it off. He wanted someone that was solid and not always yelling at him. That's when he moved out of Sephiroth's luxury condo house and went back to his hometown, meeting Aerith Gainsborough for the first time at the train station, smiling prettily as she sold flowers for a cheap price to make it as a artist herself. Sighing, Cloud sat up and started to clean his room and then the rest of the apartment. Kadaj was coming over at six, just when the sun was going down and a perfect sunset would hit the complex perfectly for Cloud to draw Kadaj. He set up his easel, sketch pad, his pencils, and napkins. Glancing at the clock, he had five more minutes. 'Maybe I should change...?,' he thought and then started rummaging through his closet, looking for something casual, but kind of sexy. He found a soft, short sleeved shirt that was black and a pair of black slacks. Shrugging, the blonde tossed off his turtleneck and started pulling on the shirt. "I didn't know you were so ripped, Cloud. You should really learn to lock doors better too, by the way..."

Yelping, the blonde whirled around to the door and saw a smiling Kadaj leaning against the panel. He was wearing a dark green wife-beater that showed his small, but strong muscular arms and tiny, broad shoulders, with baggy black pants with zippers and chains. Silver hair was askew and cat-like eyes with black eyeliner and purple eye shadow were gleaming. A dark flush appeared over Cloud's face and he forcefully jammed the shirt over him and looked away, blonde hair messy. Kadaj laughed and walked towards him, his hand ruffling the blonde strands more. "Aw, you're cute when you're embarrassed," he joked and sat on the bed, leaning back on his hands and staring at the man with a cute smile on his face. "Don't move!" Kadaj blinked rapidly at the sudden outburst and watched Cloud grab his sketchbook all of a sudden and started drawing. "Wow... didn't know that we begun so quickly," mused the teen. A hushing sound hissed at the boy and for the next two and a half hours, all was quiet between Cloud and Kadaj. During this time, the teen took his time observing the blonde with the weird spikes before him. He knew the man was older than him, but he looked so weary for someone still young. His face was beautiful. Long, but handsome with a strong jaw line and high cheekbones. His nose was perfectly made for a male and his lips were plump and begging to be kissed and molested by another mouth. And from what he saw when Cloud was changing, he was indeed very much so ripped as if he'd been a fighter or something. Recalling what he witnessed; broad shoulders with a tasty-looking collarbone and neck, sturdy chest that was hairless and a nice six-pack and a thin waist. He probably didn't each much for awhile for the lack of money. And his hair was wild and untamed, but absolutely soft to the touch. But the one thing Kadaj loved about this man was his eyes. They were a strange color of blue. As if there was something else lingering in those azure orbs. Kadaj wanted to know.

He stared more at Cloud until those startling eyes met his and they locked together. Shivering some, the boy could feel something radiating from the blonde from across the room. It was like static electricity flowed between them. The more staring, the more Kadaj felt like he wanted to pounce the pretty blonde. Something stirred in his groin and he silently prayed that nothing showed.Cloud spoke first in a shaky voice, "It's done." Jumping off the bed, the silver-haired boy went to the easel and looked over the artist's shoulder at his creation. It was of him sitting on that bed, looking right at the viewer with those eyes, sunlight hitting his features some, shadows crawling over the body where the sun didn't touch him. His face seemed peaceful and happy. Even in charcoal, you could tell those cat eyes were staring straight into your soul. Everything was right on him, but there wasn't that usual coldness around Kadaj like in real life. There was warmth in the drawing. "Is... is... that really me?," the boy breathed, trying to believe it. Cloud nodded, smiling some. "People must see you as a ruffian or something like that, but... I drew what I saw. And I see a really good person who is just untamed like the wind," he stated, looking up at Kadaj. The teen smiled some and turned to the artist and again, they stared deeply at one another.

'Shit. What do I do? This... kinda feels awkward... I haven't been around a guy in awhile,' Cloud thought to himself, feeling antsy and nervous. He leaned his head up some and raised a hand to Kadaj's face, the tips of his fingers hot, tracing lightly the jaw line. Eyes fluttering shut, Kadaj leaned into the gentle caress, silvery bangs falling over his face. Being braver, the blonde took his other hand and ran it through the tempting moonlight strands of hair. They were silky and exquisite to touch. Cloud was mesmerized again at the boy before him, his eyes searching the body and the face of a forbidden creature he wanted to touch. "Go ahead," came a breathy reply. Jade, cat-like eyes outlined in black eyeliner stared brightly at him, challenging him almost. "Go ahead and what?," Cloud asked in a low tone, watching in fascination as the boy trembled. Pink lips parted, practically purring, "Kiss me."

Standing up, the blonde brushed back Kadaj's hair and ran a thumb over those inciting lips. A shinny tip of tongue snuck out and licked the finger, as if tasting him. A line of fire pulsed through Cloud from his chest all the way to his groin. Swooping down, he captured Kadaj's mouth and greedily explored the moist cavern, arms wrapping around the lithe body and bringing it close to him, lined up. Arms encircled his neck and nails dug into his scalp, bringing the blonde's hot mouth onto the teen's. Tongues wrapped around each other in a slippery fight, moans and small noises of satisfaction echoing in Cloud's bedroom. Cloud's hands slipped underneath Kadaj's shirt to trace over the curves and soft skin that the boy had to offer. Arching slightly at the attention he was receiving, Kadaj gripping more sunshine locks in his hands and pulled back, panting harshly, his face rosy. "Well, now. I think my payment shall be given to me now," he said sultry with a smile on his face. Cloud frowned some, his blue eyes darkening to a blue-black color, lips gleaming with saliva. Something inside of him was raging with primal hunger. He wanted to take this boy and hard. Cloud was never the one to take charge in a relationship, but something about Kadaj made him want to own him.

The hunger grew more, simmering within his body until it boiled over in an instant. Cloud growled lowly in his chest and shoved Kadaj to the nearest wall, grabbing his wrists and holding them above his head, plundering his sweet mouth once more. Mewls of pleasure came from the boy and he grinding his pelvis down on Kadaj's hard, making them both shudder with delight at the friction they were creating. Parting away, Cloud licked the jaw line and the pale throat of Kadaj, who was panting heavily. "Keep going... fuck, keep going...!"

Knock, knock, knock!

"CLOUD! Are ya home?! I see your motorcycle in the front! So, you MUST BE HOME!!!," sang a voice. Choking some, the blonde banged his head on the wall, his body aching for release. "Not now. Shit, anytime but now."











HAHAHAHA! Bow before my supreme l33t 3vil! Don'tcha just hate cliff-hangers! I do. :) I listened to "Gessekai" by BUCK-TICK and "The Meaning of Peace" by Koda Kumi and BoA for inspiration and it helped. Also, last night I watched Advent Children and kept rewinding all of Kadaj's parts. Especially when he's talking to the President and he makes that HOT face before kneeling before him to show why the Reunion is being held. -drools insanely- Anyways, review nicely and cookies will be given to you! See that button down there? CLICK IT!

--- the moonlight carries the message of Love.---
Teh One Dysfunction
Sign up to rate and review this story