Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fic exchange?

lolhai

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-18 - 2004 words

0Unrated
[A/N] – I started writing this and released (obviously) that you have the same name as Sam Winchester ;L So I’m gonna write his name as Sammy for narration and everyone will call him Sammy, ‘kay? :)



Sam was up and dressed in ten minutes – her hair was short and easy to brush and she didn’t bother with make-up. It never took her long. Besides, she couldn’t take long getting ready today; she had work to do.

She left the motel she was staying in and locked the door behind her before handing the key back to the owner. Because she’d be spending the night in a supposedly haunted house that night, she wouldn’t need to stay in the motel. It was getting late already and she had to get there long before midnight so she could set up.

Having spent the entire day sleeping, she was in a pretty good mood considering that she’d have to get rid of a ghost that night. She was normally in a good mood which was strange for a hunter with her background but she tried to keep positive.

It didn’t take her long to get to the ‘haunted’ house. There was a tall fence around the house that was supposed to keep people out but just like the victims of the house, Sam managed to leap the fence within a matter of minutes “Brilliant security.” Sam muttered, tucking her hair behind her ears and walking towards the house.

A car drove past and she ducked down but the car roared past without paying much attention to her. She got back up and went to the front door which was obviously locked so she’d have to find an alternative entrance. She’d heard from Bobby that there was a broken window round the back that she’d be able to crawl through so she started walking round there. It was pretty hard to get there – the garden was old and overgrown so she had to pick her way there carefully and she still ended up with cuts up and down her legs.

Sam groaned as she saw the broken window Bobby thought she could crawl through was tiny. Her legs were already throbbing and she didn’t want to hurt herself anymore. She looked around and found a stone the size of her hand on the ground. She picked it up and started smashing the rest of the broken window until it was completely broken and she could crawl through a lot safer. She made a silent reminder to call Bobby to ask him just how small he thought she was.

Once she’d landed on the floor with a load bump, groaned and got herself up, she went through the house to find a place to start setting up. The moment she’d gone through what seemed like the kitchen, she found her way into the living room and was met by someone else “Hello?” She said nervously but tried her best to hide it “You’re not supposed to be here.” She said, her voice rising confidently.

“Neither are you.” The person replied.

They were taller than Sam but she refused to be scared “I actually have a permit.” She said, pulling a printed out piece of paper Bobby had given her that was obviously fake “Do you have one?”

“No, actually, I don’t.” The person said. Sam could hear the smirk in their voice “I have something better than that though.”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Sam asked, raising one eye-brow.

The person stepped out from behind the shadows. They were male, tall and strong. He had black hair, a little stubble and green eyes. Well, he did have green eyes before they suddenly turned completely black. Sam’s eyes widened as she looked at the demon in front of her. She dropped the fake permit she’d been holding and turned to run out of the house. With a flick of the demon’s hand, she was thrown across the room and hit the wall with a loud thump.

“I have that.” The demon laughed, walking towards her.

Sam put her hand to her thumping head and tried desperately to remember the words to the exorcism Bobby had taught her “Exorcizamus te-” She started but the demon clenched its fist and it began to strangle her without even touching her. Her hands scrabbled at her throat but of course it didn’t help her.

“Why do people always have to investigate supposedly haunted houses?” The demon asked out loud thoughtfully “Some people get a kick out of being scared I suppose. But ghosts are just child’s play. So I showed them what true fear was. Some died screaming in terror. Some died in complete silence, the way you will. Silence isn’t as fun but I can’t have you screaming, can I? People are more likely to make noises complaints at night. Such a shame. But oh well. We can always-”

The demon was cut off but Sam couldn’t see why, she was too busy catching her breath. The demon made gasping noises before falling to the floor in front of her. Behind him stood a tall man with short light brown hair and green eyes next to a taller man with jaw-length brown hair and green eyes “Are you okay?” The taller one asked.

Sam nodded in a daze. The taller one held out his hand so Sam took it and he pulled her to her feet “What are you doing here?” He asked.

Sam looked at them both. She figured that since they’d both managed to kill a demon and didn’t seem to show any remorse then they must be hunters “I’m working a case. I’m assuming you guys were too.” She said, raising her eye-brows “Bobby Singer sent me.”

“That doesn’t sound likely.” The less tall guy said “Since Bobby sent us.”

“Probably sent us both by accident. Accidents happen.” Sam shrugged “Anyway... Thanks for that. I guess you kind of saved my life.”

“Don’t worry about it.” The taller one smiled “What’s your name?”

“I’m Sam. And you guys are?”

“Oh, my name’s Sam too. This is my older brother Dean.” He held out his hand and Sam shook it politely. Dean looked her up and down but didn’t say anything “I take it this place isn’t actually haunted then.”

“Doesn’t look like it.” Sam said, shrugging her shoulders “Wanna check just in case?”

“Sure. I got an EMF reader.” Dean said “I’ll go look round the house. Perhaps one of you should call Bobby.”

“I will.” Sam volunteered, getting her phone out of her pocket “I wanted to talk to him anyway.”

She went into the kitchen where she’d originally crawled through the window. After two rings Bobby picked up the phone “Hey Sam, is everything okay?”

“Yeah. Nearly got strangled to death by a demon but that doesn’t matter anymore.” Sam said “I was just wondering if you knew that you’d also sent Sam and Dean on the same case.”

Bobby didn’t say anything for a couple of seconds “I figured you get lonely on hunts sometimes-”

“Bobby!”

“I’m just saying, you need someone to talk to. And look at what nearly happened. If Sam and Dean hadn’t been there-”

“I’d have been fine...”

“No you wouldn’t and you know it. I don’t think you should be hunting by yourself.”

“You used to hunt by yourself.”

“Rarely. And only if I knew it was something I could definitely handle alone. You’re so reckless.”

“I’m a hunter, Bobby; I can’t afford not to be reckless. I know this life is dangerous-”

“It doesn’t have to be as dangerous as you make it. I’m not saying you have to hang round with the Winchester’s. I get that they’re not that likeable when you first meet them. But I need you to work with someone else. For my own piece of mind.”

Sam sighed “Fine. I’ll try and get to know these two. But know that I’m not doing it because I want to.”

“I know.” Bobby laughed “Is there anything else you need?”

“Yeah.” Sam smiled “Small enough for me to crawl through? That window was tiny Bobby Singer, how small do you think I am?”

“Sorry. Compared to the Winchester’s you are pretty tiny.”

“I suppose so. Okay then. Thanks Bobby. See you later.” She hung up the phone and went back into the living room where Sammy was standing alone “He did this on purpose.” She admitted, biting her lip “Apparently he’s not too keen on me hunting by myself. He wants me to work with someone else. I guess it’s just as well he sent you both tonight, huh?”

“Yeah.” Sammy smiled “And he’s right. This life can be tough.”

“You think I don’t know that?”

Sammy was silent for a moment “Wanna talk about it?” He sat down on the green, sagging sofa.

Sam thought about it before taking a seat next to him and nodded “Yeah. But could you maybe go first? I wanna hear your tragic back story.”

Sammy laughed sadly and started to tell her about the fire in his nursery as a baby, how his Mum had died and his Dad had gone after a yellow eyed demon named Azazel. How Dean had shown up out of the blue to say their Dad was gone – when Sammy had returned, his girlfriend Jessica had died and that was when he started hunting again. How Sammy had been filled with ‘demon blood’ and was one of Azazel’s ‘special children’. How he’d ended up going to Hell so that the apocalypse wouldn’t happen.

Sam listened with wide eyes then snorted “Jeez and I thought I had it rough. What haven’t you been through?”

Sammy shrugged his shoulders and smiled “Tell me then. Your tragic back story.”

Sam thought for a second and then said “My Dad was turned into a vampire when I was seven. He left because he didn’t want to hurt me or my Mom. I didn’t really understand the whole vampire thing so I thought he’d just left us for no reason. Mom became a hunter but I didn’t really know about any of that stuff until I was eleven – I just knew that I ended up having a whole lot of babysitters round. So when my Mom told me, I wanted to help her out. I did for ages, we hunted together. Then we came across Dad again. He wasn’t the same... I’m pretty sure he still loved us but he couldn’t help himself. He killed Mom. So... I killed him.” Sam hid her face in her hands “I’ve been hunting by myself ever since.”

Sammy put his hand on her shoulder “It never gets any easier, does it?” She shook her head “You can hunt with us for a bit. We’re supposed to be hunting this monster. Her name’s Eve. The Mother of All? You could help us. You look like a good hunter.”

Sam smiled “Yeah. That’d be great. Thanks.”

“Do you have a car?” Sam shook her head “We’ll give you a ride back to Bobby’s. That’s where we do our research most of the time.” Dean came down the stairs “Dean? Sam’s coming with us. She’s gonna help us look for Eve.”

“Whatever.” Dean said, shrugging his shoulders “Just so you know Sam – driver picks the music. So now complaining, okay?”

Sam grinned and stood up “Ah well. You look like you have good music taste.”



[A/N] - Sorry is this was crap or not what you wanted D:
Sign up to rate and review this story