Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Lemony Snickets A Series of Funny Events

Lemony Snickets A Series of Funny Events

by letters 3 reviews

It's funny, didn't you read the title?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Amy Rose, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 224 words

0Unrated
Sonic-12
Amy-8
Knuckles-13
Shadow-15
Tails-4
Rouge-14
Tails just finished his sand castle. There. He said quietly. Everyone gather round! I have a annoucment to make! Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Rouge and Knuckles all gathered around Tails and his sandcastle. Thank you! Now... YOU SHALL ALL BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW LEADER TAILS!!!!!!!! Muahaha! Muahaha! Knuckles scratched his head in confusment. Uh Tials, you are 4! For the last time you can not dominait the world! Sonic said. How dare you touch the king! Tails said pointing at Sonic. Suddenley a big wave came. Ha you'll never destroy this sand castle! Not in a million years! Sure about that? Rouge said putting her arms on her hips. The wave splashed all over Tails and his sandcastle. What!? My beatiful sand castle! That mean wave destroyed my fort! Oh and don't forget your dignity. Amy said pointing out. Tails slunked off. I need to go to the doctor, need to get my medicine. Shadow said glumly. Why? Knuckles said looking at Shadow. Uh because I have am, am uh I forgot. I know it starts with a. Shadow said scratching his head. Uwww! I love this game! How many sylibles? Uh apple? Artist? Actor? Ant? Ammnesia? Amy said putting her finger on her chin. That's it! Ammnessia! Shadow said happily. Thanks uh who are you again? Poor Shadow.
Sign up to rate and review this story