Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

Chapter 12

by MaryJaneSixx 8 reviews

day one

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-21 - 1194 words

1Insightful
chapter 12

Izzy and I embarked out of his room somewhere around noon to go find something chocolaty to consume. Izzy tells me its the heroin that makes us crave it because it helps metabolize the heroin. He says real food becomes foreign to you after a while and then you basically live off sweets. Heroin depletes your body of its nutrients like a sponge. Chocolate is your best energy food when youre a heroin addict.
We walk hand in hand down the hallway. We see Slash's door wide open. Izzy paused and looks inside but Slash is nowhere to be seen. Izzy just shrugs and we continue to to the elevator. Izzy presses the down button and pulls me to his for a kiss. The doors open and we get inside and Izzy presses the button to go two floors down. We are on our way to mine and Naomi's room to get me clean clothes and a layer of makeup.
We step out of the elevator to find Duff drunkenly trying to unlock a door with a key. "Oh hey Izzzz," he slurs seeing us. "Whats up Ness?"
We all nod to one onother.
Izzy cant help but ask, "Man...why the fuck are you trying to unlock 2079?"
"Im trying to fucking get some sleep bro...the coke ran out," his drunken eyes look over to me and winks, "Wanna come in Ness?"
Izzys posture straightens and he shakes his head, "No man...she dont! Shes fucking with me!"
"Didnt mean to step on your toes there Iz...just thought you might be done with her," Duff drunkenly slurs as he begins to probe the lock again, trying to open room 2079 with room 4079's key.
"Yeah well I dont plan on being done with her! " I zzy snapped. "Shes with me now! Shes mine, got it!?"
Duff turned and raised his hands to izzy as if the cops had drawn a gun on him or something. "Woah...sorry dude...I didnt know you two were on that level.
"Well we are...so just keep your fucking hands off!" He point a finger at Duff.
"Hey bro, no problem," Duff slurred.as he continued trying to unlock the door.
"Goddamnit man youre in room 4079!" Izzy snaps.
Duff pauses a moment and I can see his confusion mounting. "No...Im in the hall...trying to open 4079 but the fucker isnt opening..."
Izzy slaps his index finger the number 2 on the door. "Man, what the fuck is this number"
Duff focused on the number, "Its a 2..." At first he was too wasted to even see his error. "Oh duck dude," he finally snaps.
"Yeah, Izzy nods as we continue on our way.
We get to my room and I open the door. @e immediately see AXL's bare ass going up and down. "What the fuck!?" He snaps looking over his shoulder to us.
"Dont mind us," Izzy says looking down, "Lanessa just needed to grab some things."
So Axl did just that. He continued with what he was doing and paying us no attention. We hear Naomi making all sorts of moans. I remember Izzy telling me her name backwards was I moan~ and it was true, she did. I quickly scramble for my things and we leave.
"Later man," Izzy says as we leave.
Now we see Steven coming up the hall with a pretty brunette named Pam. "Hey guys," he slurs to us with a half sedated look in his eyes.
"Whats up Stevie? Izzy sighs.
"Hey weve got lots of blow if you wanna come," he looks to me, then to Izzy. "You can come too Iz..."
"No thanks," Izzy sighs.
"What about you Ness?"
I see the mean glare come back to Izzy's face. "Are you seriously fucking blind man...shes with me."
The brunette Pam turns to Izzy in a flirty manner, "Come on Izzy, Nessa doesnt mind sharing," she says stroking his chest.
"Get your god damn hands off him," I say as I snuggle up to Izzy closer. "No more sharing...Im with Izzy."
"Like...with...with?" Steven asks Izzy.
Izzy wraps his arm around me with a nod.
"Sorry dude...I didnt know," Stevie says as he and Pam blunder off.
I can hear that sigh again. She knew he had to be second thoughts about being together when we had both slept with so many of each others friends.
"Does that bother you?" I ask.
He turns to me with a droll look, "Of course it bothers me Lanessa."
"Then maybe you should rethink dating some groupie," I softly say.
"Why?" He shrugged, "Ive fucked all your friends too...Its ok...It doesnt bother me that much...its just the initial part of getting it through their heads to keep their fucking hands off."
"Looks like I might have that same problem there Romeo." I smile.
Izzy shyly smiles and looks down. "I can take it of you can take it."
"Ill live," I nod.
Izzy takes a lock of my hair in his fingers and twiddles it. "You were the only one I ever wanted...they just throw themselves at me...Between the drugs and the booze...I had weak moments." He looks up into my eyes with his piercing grey eyes, "But they never meant nothing...being with them wasnt like being with you. I love you Lanessa...an youre the only one I want."
I smile, "I hope you mean that."
"Why else would I say it?" He shrugs.
"Men say alot of things to get them what they want."
"All I want is you," he says softly as he gives me a tender kiss. "Just you."

Later that day at sound check.
Izzy's POV

"Izzy what the fuck are you thinking?" Axl asks.
I look up from my guitar knowing he's talking about me and Lanessa.
"What are you talking about man?" I ask playing dumb.
"Im talking about your new groupie girlfriend."
"What about her?"
"Iz theyre not girlfriend material," Slash says pulling a chug from a Jack bottle.
"I love her," I say.
"You barely know her dude," Duff says tightening his strings.
"So what...this was my life the last time I checked."
"The press is gonna make this look bad," Axl adds.
"I dont give a fuck about the stupid press," I say looking back down to my guitar.
"Dude...girls like that arent the type to get serious with you," Slash says, "She's probably fucking some roadie now."
My eyes snap up at him, "Shut the fuck up, You dont know what youre talking about."
"Oh yeah?" Slash huffs, "Ill bet you you find her fucking someone else before the month is out...bet me..."
I roll my eyes, "Im not gonna take bets on my girlfriend fucking someone else."
"Come on Iz, drop the chick...you could have models and movie stars if you just tried." Axl sighs.
"I dont want all that. I just want a normal girl."
"Bro, a groupie isnt exactly a normal girl," Duff adds.
I draw my breath in deeply. "Look Im with Lanessa...you guys had better get used to it."

Sign up to rate and review this story