Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Wounded

Wounded

by Luv_me_4_evr 0 reviews

Tom and Joey are always in each others arms. But little do they know that just the sight of them loving each other shatters Brads heart. Takes place in 1972.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-12-31 - 321 words

1Moving
Alone, again, as always. Why would he go and do that to me? He said he loved me.,What did I do wrong? What does Tom have that I don't? And the sad part is, I still love him...

"Hey! Earth to Brad!" Tom waves his hand in front of my face, pulling me away from my trance.

"Um...yeah. What's up?"

"Me and Joey wanted to see if you'd wanna come take a small stroll with me and Joey. You up for it?" He asks, smiling as if I'd be happy to go somewhere with my ex and the guy that fucked him, taking him away from me. But I manage a small smile and get up from the sofa I'm sitting on.

"Yeah, sure."

"Great!" Joey pops in, a grin on his face. He slowly walks over to to Tom and gives him a light kiss on the lips. I turn away. I change my mind. Tears start to form in my eyes as they part lips, as Tom wraps his arms around Joey from behind.

"I, uh, just remembered that I have some things to take care of. So, I can't hang out with you guys. Maybe next time..." I say in an almost inaudible whisper, looking down at my hands, avoiding their faces. I bite my lower lip, in order to stop myself from letting out a shuddering sigh.

"Um...okay then. We'll see you later..." Joey mutters after a long moment of awkward silence as him and Tom exit the apartment. Joe and Steven went out earlier, meaning that the apartment was as empty as my heart. Once the door closes behind them, I break into sobs, tears spilling down my face as I sink to the ground. My cries echo in the apartment, making me feel even more heartbroken. I hate this..

(Also, if you guys could follow my instagram (aerosmithandchill) I'd be really happy :33
Sign up to rate and review this story