Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Malkavain

Chapter One

by HorrorKidd 2 reviews

(Re-written!!)Go tell your classes, go dig your graves Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save Sinking in, getting smaller again Undone, it has begun, I'm not the only one"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-02-20 - Updated: 2014-02-25 - 667 words

4Original
A/N: I know I know, like what the actual fuck Josh? But hey I did give use a heads up.
I've re-written the chapters because I wasn't happy with them. And with the wonderful help Sammie (lolhai) and Dollface (Death_Herself) I decided to just go ahead and do it. They are pretty much the same expect in third person. A few things have changed but not much I promise.
R/R and tell me what you think? Worse? Better? try again? the ball is in your court my friends. - Josh



Malkavain
Chapter One


"Go tell your classes, go dig your graves
Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save
Sinking in, getting smaller again
Undone, it has begun, I'm not the only one"



“Sometimes your dreams are a way of telling you things are changing. Some way of preparing you for what is to come, each dream is revealed as a psychical structure, which has a significant meaning and functioning in the mental activities of the awakened life. “

Frank had no idea what that meant nor did he care very much. Why would he? He was a young adolescent who had dreams, ambitions and the occasional nightmare. Who would want to sit in a stuffy 4x4 room while some old man babbled on about dreams and there meaning? It wasn’t on his ‘Do before I’m 30’ wish list but to keep his mother happy he had too. It was the only way to shut her up and stop her from asking pressing question contently. But lately he thought the man who once every so often chimed off those words as he sat in his office and grunted out his latest ‘episode’ might actually be right.

Ever since the boy could remember he would have horrific nightmares. Most of the time he was aware of them, He would wake up sweating, restricted from moving while his nightmare played out around his dimly lit bedroom. He wouldn’t be able to breath, a heavy weight pressing on his chest cutting off oxygen. Once it was over he would scream and tear at his bed sheets, His father would come into the room and cradle him, rock him back to sleep as he slowly sang to his dear sweet child, wrapping him up against his chest, keeping him safe from his nightmares.

That stopped after Frank understood what was happening and that it couldn’t, wouldn’t hurt him. He learned to control his anxiety as so he wouldn’t bother his parents during the night, his poor mother close to a break down, his father on the verge of collapsing from lack of sleep.

As he got older, things slowly started to settle down. The ‘episodes’ where dying down, they would happen maybe only once a week, maybe once every 2 weeks. He noticed it would mostly happen if he was stressed out, caused by school and the work load. He was an honour student and hated to fail at the task given to him. His therapist called him a perfectionist. He picked up a hobby, learned how to play the guitar. He found it to be a great stress reliever. And because he was such a perfectionist, he mastered it. Unfortunately over the past year or so they have shadowed him everywhere he went. In the back of his mind reminding him daily what was to come of his precious night’s sleep he so desperately craved. The kid’s anxiety had gotten so bad that he swore he could hear voices in his head. They were hard to understand, muffled voices pounding against his skull. A constant headache he couldn’t seem to shift.

The episodes Young Frank is submitted to are called ‘Sleep Paralysis’.
“You wake up, but you can’t move a muscle. Lying in bed, you’re totally conscious, and you realize that strange things are happening. There’s a crushing weight on your chest that’s humanoid."
Sign up to rate and review this story