Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fruits Basket

The Villain Has A Voice

by momiji_neyuki 0 reviews

It's Valentines Day, Fitness Day, and the day that Mikey officially met the head of the Family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [Y] - Published: 2014-02-27 - 7071 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Hey everyone! So I crammed about three episodes into this one chapter. Yes, I skipped the hot springs, but I felt that it was not a super important part to the story that I am weaving out of the anime. In this one Mikey will meet Ray and of course Ville. What will happen when the head of the Family meets the waif like Mikey? Will he see him as a threat and banish him from their lives? Dun dun dun. ^0^


*Mikey*

Mikey just finished checking out, and saying goodbye to the cashier. He stepped out of the store to quite a spectacle.

”You’re really pissing me off Rat!”

”Oh, and how so?”

”By breathing!”

”Well we can’t have that now can we?”

”All right, Rat, that’s it! Outside right now, I’m gonna kick your ass!”

”We are outside you mangy feline.”

”Uhhh guys?”

They both looked at Mikey. Gerard smiled, and Frank scowled, both turned for home. Mikey followed behind them watching them argue the whole way. Perhaps he did not make the wish strong enough during the New Year for them to get along better. When they got to the house, Gerard and Mikey kept going as they were moving up the walkway the argument continued to escalate, but surprisingly no punches were thrown. Frank tore the door open and stormed upstairs. Mikey went to put the groceries away while Gerard went to talk to Brendon. Mikey put on his apron and pulled out the ingredients he just bought. A small glass mixing bowl joined them, with a spatula, and a pot big enough to fit the bowl was set on the stove.

”All right, let’s get to this.”

*Frank*

”Happy Valentine’s Day Frankie! Here!”

Frank looked at the random student that just spoke. She was a simple girl with brown hair. No outstanding features, but she cradled in her hand a small box. He looked at it and mumbled a thanks. When he took it she smiled and ran away to her friends to start giggling. He stared at the box on the desk now.

”Zacky, Tommy, Happy Valentine’s Day!”

”OH Mikey, you didn’t have to.”

”Yes, but we will take it. I love Mikey’s cooking, and it has been far too long since we had it. We need to hang out again and have another sleep over!”

”Okay Tommy, I’ll talk to Brendon!”

Both Tommy and Zack hugged Mikey as they ruffled his hair. It kind of made Frank feel good that Mikey had such good friends that care for him.

”Frankie, you ready to go home?”

Frank looked up and saw Mikey smiling down at him. He could not help, but smile back.

”Yeah Angel, I am.”

*

*

*

”Mikey!”

No sooner had they opened the door, Pete came rushing through from the inside and tackled Mikey to the ground.

”Ooff, Petey, hi, uh…”

Pete was rubbing his head on Mikey’s chest like a cat which further pissed Frank off. He grabbed Pete by the collar and yanked him off Mikey. Pete kept trying to struggle out of his grip while Gerard helped Mikey up.

”You okay?”

”Yeah, he is just a little enthusiastic.”

”Over that if you ask me.”

”Stop struggling you little shit!”

”But I wanna hug Mikey more!”

”It’s okay Frankie I…”

”No it’s not! He can’t just do what he wants because he wants too!”

”Whaaaa, Bendon, Fwankie is picking on me.”

”Leave the kid alone Frank.”

”But he’s the one… Fuck this!”

Frank stormed away up the stairs. Once again they listened to the kid… Well he was only just a kid compared to him, but still. He was only trying to protect Mikey. He huffed as he flopped on his bed. After a few moments, he sat up and started to strip out of his uniform. He tossed the shirt in the laundry bin. He would not need it for a bit since today marked the start of mid-winter recess. Frank stretched his back and did a few sparing moves, working up a bit of a sweat, to loosen his muscles. The damn uniform was so confining.

”Frankie?”

Frank turned to see Mikey in the doorway. He was blushing when he saw that he was not wearing a shirt.

”Oh sorry, you’re changing. I’ll just…”

”No, it’s fine. I was just doing some exercises. Here sit down.”

Frank pulled out his desk chair, and Mikey smoothed his skirt and sat down lightly. Frank had to admire how dainty he looked. He grabbed a towel and started to dry his back off. In the mirror he could see Mikey watching him. When he caught his gaze Mikey turned away, and that made Frank smirk a bit. He went to the dresser and pulled out a shirt.

”All right Angel, what’s up?”

”I-I-I just wanted to see if you were all right?”

”Never better, it’s just that damn Rabbit pisses me off. I mean taking advantage of you like that!”

”It was fine Frankie. He is just a little…”

”Yeah I know, but still he should not be tackling you like that.”

Mikey stood up and smirked a little.

”Oh and how should he be tackling me then? Want to demonstrate?”

Frank was surprised, but he smirked back and sauntered up to Mikey placing a hand on his hip, caressing it lightly just under the shirt.

”I would be glad to give you a demonstration if…”

”Oh there you are!”

Frank turned to see Pete in the doorway looking at them. He growled low in his throat, and his hand became more possessive on Mikey.

”What do you want?”

Pete giggled and walked in more.

”Mail’s here and you got a big package!”

”Oohhh Frankie, let’s go see what it is!”

Mikey ran out of the room excited, and left Frank there with Pete. Frank was scowling again, and Pete smiled and skipped out of the room. Frank grumbled and followed him. They went down the stairs where sure enough a huge package with crudely drawn hearts and flowers were all over it. There was a bad drawing of a cat and a pig kissing. Mikey was bent over looking at it, and for one moment Frank caught a flash of red from under the skirt.

”So who’s it from?”

”Someone I could give two shits about.”

”Aww don’t say that Frankie, she loves you!”

”You do not ever call me Frankie again Mutt, and fuck her!”

”Wait… Frankie, you have a girlfriend?”

”Yeah pretty much, they have been together since Frank was a kid and…”

”SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!”

Mikey was now reading the little card.

”To my kitty, love always and forever, your piggy.”

Mikey looked up and sighed.

”That is so sweet!”

”Yeah, well I don’t feel the same so…”

”Let’s open it!”

Pete knelt down to the table and started to tear at the paper. Frank really could not care, but Mikey was now looking at him with confusion. This was all he fucking needed. Pete finished pulling the paper off and inside was a giant chocolate heart.

”Oh wow!”

”Hey Fwankie, can I have a piece?”

”You can take the whole thing for all I care! I hate chocolate!”

Mikey suddenly looked up from his gaze. Frank noticed that he twitched a little.

”Oh you do?”

”Yeah.”

”Oh uh… well.”

Mikey stood up and went into the kitchen. Everyone looked at Frank after that and he just sulked. When Mikey returned he had a bunch of little neat wrapped boxes like the ones that he had given Tommy and Zack in school.

”Hey everyone. I have gifts for you.”

”Awww Mikey you did not have to buy us anything.”

”Well good, because I didn’t. I made them.”

”Even better!”

Frank watched as Mikey handed a box to Brendon. He opened it and inside was a perfect solid chocolate heart. Frank’s stomach dropped.

”I made one for everyone, including Bob, but I did not think that someone would not like chocolate. My fault for being inconsiderate huh?”

Now everyone was glaring at Frank. Frank stormed up to the table and ripped open the giant chocolate heart. With no warning he ripped it in half and little candies came out of it. Pete began to snatch then up, but Frank did not care. He started to devour the chocolate heart quickly. It was huge and Frank knew he was going to regret it later on, but he kept going till it was gone, and the only evidence left was on his face. He then held his hand out to Mikey. Mikey looked at him, then his hand, and smiled. He placed a small wrapped box in his hand. At that point Frank’s stomach began to make noises, but he ignored them. Pete had finished gathering all the candies up by now and was pushing them into his now empty chocolate box.

”Oh! I forgot why I was here!”

”Yes Peter, why are you here?”

”I came to give Mikey his Valentine’s present!”

”Oh?”

”Yeah! I am inviting you to go to a hot spring with me!”

”What!? Oh no, I couldn’t! They are way too expensive and…”

”Well it’s my gift so I am paying!”

”Oh, no, I couldn’t let you. I can pay and…”

”Oh, by the way Mikey, your grandpa called and said not to worry about Spring tuition. He has it covered.”

Everyone looked at Mikey now.

”No, he doesn’t have to do that! He can barely afford…”

”Yeah, but we know you have not been working that much, and…”

”It was just because I was concentrating on exams for a bit, and I had saved up a bit, but I used it for other expenses.”

”What expenses? You don’t have…”

Then everyone looked down at their boxes of chocolate. Frank mentally slapped himself. Ingredients, boxes, wrapping paper. These things are not free. The boy spent his savings on his friends.

”Then its settled, you are coming with me, my treat.”

Mikey looked down and shrugged.

”Oh and Brendon is coming too!”

Mikey looked up at Brendon.

”Really?”

”Yup, Gerard too, and Bob.”

”Oh wow, and Frankie, are you coming?”

Frank was about to say something when his stomach made a noise that everyone heard.

”Excuse me.”

Frank ran out of the room and up the stairs. He threw the bathroom door open and barely made it to the toilet in time. As he heaved he realized that he was never invited to the trip. He did not even know about it. Well why would they. He is just the stupid cat after all. No one wants the cat around. He felt a cool hand on his neck rubbing back and forth, and pushing lightly into his hair. He did not want to lift his face up and see that beautiful smile looking down on him. He was ashamed to be seen like this. He did not have a choice though because when he stopped his motions, the hand moved to lift his face and a warm wet cloth was placed over his mouth. It wiped away any spit and particles of chocolate left. He looked up and saw Mikey.

”You know that was a silly thing to do Frankie.”

”Yeah, I know.”

Mikey flushed the toilet and helped Frank up. He led him to his room, and laid him down on the bed. Frank snuggled into the scent of Mikey’s pillow. Mikey soothed his brow and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

”Get some rest, we have a big trip ahead of us tomorrow.”

”What?”

Frank voice croaked from the soreness of the extreme violence he just experienced.

”Well you did not think I would go without you did you?”

”Angel… I”

”Just sleep now.”

Frank tuned away from Mikey and closed his eyes. Mikey rubbed his back and hummed lightly a tune that Frank did not know. He started to feel drowsy, and soon he knew no more.

*

*

*

*Gerard*

Knock knock

Gerard was sat up in bed when he heard the light tap on his door.

”Come in.”

The door opened and Mikey stood there in a tee shirt that Gerard knew was Frank’s, and pajama pants that were slightly hanging off his hips. He had the worst case of bed head too.

”Hey, uh… Frankie is kind of snoring and...”

Gerard shifted over and patted his bed. Mikey closed the door and walked to the edge. He crawled up the bed to the open spot Gerard made near the wall. He tucked under the covers and settled in.

”Why were you in Frank’s bed?”

”Actually Frank was in mine since he got sick earlier today. I was closer to the bathroom so I put him there. He kind of never woke up.”

”So why did you not take his room?”

”This is going to sound silly, but I didn’t want to sleep in his bed without his permission.”

”Well, you are always welcome in mine.”

Mikey smiled and Gerard closed the book he was reading, and turned off the light. He snuggled in and Mikey placed his head on his chest. Gerard draped an arm around Mikey and heard Mikey sigh. It felt good to have him in his arms again. They had not done this since he came home from his grandfather’s when Frank and Gerard had taken care of him. Plus there had been no changing incidents since Pete's at the school.

”This is nice, thank you.”

”Anytime Michael, anytime.”

*Timestamp: One week after the trip*



*Mikey*

It was fitness day and the whole school was participating. Mikey’s class was running a mini marathon. They had to do three laps around the town. They were all stretching outside waiting for the start. The girls were given a head start, which Mikey thought was a bit sexist. True he was a boy, but he ran like a girl and he knew some girls that ran better than him! Still it was the school policy, so now he was waiting for the boys to be called to the starting line. Tommy was not there. He was not allowed to run after an incident last year.

”It’s stupid. I never actually had a gun, I just told them to let me pass or I would shoot them.”

”Yes, but Tommy, you can’t make idle threats like that, and…”

”Oh it was not an idle threat. I really would have shot them, but with a squirt gun.”

Sometimes Mikey did not understand Tommy’s sense of humor.

”Don’t worry Mikey, I will run with you even though I have a delicate condition.”

”Don’t push yourself too much Zacky.”

”I will go as far as I can.”

”All right ladies, on your mark, get set…”

The sound of the gun signaling the race beginning. Frank and Gerard took off ahead of everyone else immediately. Mikey could not believe how fast they were going. He wondered what was going on in their minds right now. He would have wondered more, but he looked over to his side to see his best friend fall.

”Zacky!”

”I can’t go on anymore, please Mikey, tell everyone how hard I tried.”

”I will Zacky, I will.”

Mikey cradles Zack in his arms and wipes the sweat off his brow gently.

”Uh… you realize that you are five feet from the starting line?”

Mikey and Zack looked up, and saw Tommy standing over them.

”I said I would try till I could go no more.”

”Whatever, Mikey, you get going, I will take care of the delicate flower here.”

”Alright, I will.”

Mikey left Zack with Tommy and took off again. It was a beautiful day for the race, and Mikey was starting to enjoy it. He had been running for about fifteen minutes when he started to pass over the town bridge, and he looked down at the sparkling water. There in the shade was an old man sleeping. Mikey knew it was a nice day, but it was still too early for the warm spring weather. He ran down to see if he was alright.

”Hey Sir, Sir, are you alright, do you need any help?”

The man sat up and lifted his sunglasses onto his head and Mikey saw that he was not a man, but a boy, not much older than him. He had curly hair that looked really soft to the touch with bits of grass in it stuck on the back. His hair was mostly white,which is why Mikey thought he was an old man, but there was a ring of black running under the white. The boy regarded Mikey for a moment, chewing on a long blade of grass.

”Oh, sorry, I am so sorry, I thought you were old... I mean older because of the hair you know?”

”It’s fine. Oh is it fitness day?”

”Yeah and…”

The boy got up and stretched. He had on a long white trench coat and was wearing a black tee shirt, black jeans, and black buckled up combat boots. He began to climb up the hill that Mikey had just descended. Mikey followed him, curious. He pulled a thin rope out of his pocket. He walked across the road and tied it to a pole. He then dragged it across the road, and ducked back down the hill. The boy crouched down and waited. Mikey had no idea what was going on. He was about to ask when he saw a cloud of dust coming down the road. He could barely make out the figures, but he could hear them.

”You are going to eat my dust you fucking Rat! I am going to kick your ass in front of the whole school at this race!”

”If you ran half as fast as you talked, you might have a chance alley Cat.”

Gerard and Frank were neck and neck coming down the road. They had finished their first lap and were on the second. Suddenly Frank started to move up and pass Gerard. Mikey looked over at the boy, and saw that he had lifted the string up so that it went across the road.

”Um… isn’t that a little dangerous and…”

The next sound was Frank hitting the ground hard.

”Got him.”

Mikey saw the boy drop the string and get up. He walked up to Frank and peered down at him.

”Hey Frank.”

”WHAT THE FUCK!?”

Frank pushed off the ground and stood up fast.

”RAY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRIP ME!?”

”I wanted your attention. I have been searching for you for three days now.”

”Yeah?! WELL, YOU FUCKING GOT IT NOW!”

Frank got in the boy’s, Ray’s, face and started arguing. Gerard caught up to them and stopped near Mikey.

”You alright Michael?”

”Yeah, I just ran into this guy, and I thought he was an old man, but he turned out to be…”

”Ray.”

Mikey looked at Gerard, but he was looking at Ray and Frank about to get into a fight. He then looked behind himself, and saw the other students coming.

”Hey guys, let’s take this below the bridge.”

”Fine.”

Ray jumped down the hill with Frank following closely. Gerard helped Mikey down and they leaned against the wall, watching the two other boys.

”So, why were you looking for me?”

”To fight.”

”What?”

”I wanted to challenge you on New Years, but you did not come to the House.”

”Yeah, well can you not see that we were in the middle of a race that I was winning?”

Mikey stood with Gerard watching the banter back and forth. Gerard looked a little pale and Mikey was slightly concerned.

”Hey Iero, I think you really need to just let him have his fight and…”

”No, fuck off Way, I was winning and…”

Frank turned to Gerard when he was talking and Mikey gasped as Ray suddenly rushed forward, and slammed his head into the back of Frank’s neck. Frank went down on his knees clutching his neck.

”You pathetic useless pansy!”

”Oh shit, here we go. I knew he should not have provoked him. Now we have to deal with 'Black' Ray.”

”Black Ray?”

Gerard coughed lightly.

”Yes, Ray has kind of a dual personality, and when he is provoked he becomes what we nicknamed 'Black' Ray.”

Mikey watched as "Black" Ray taunted and teased Frank, goaded him on. Suddenly he was being pushed against the wall by Ray.

”Well now, I can see what everyone has been on about. You really are a tasty distraction aren’t you?”

Ray pressed himself against Mikey and ran a hand up his thigh getting a grip on his hip. He leaned into whisper in Mikey’s ear.

”So tell me something, are you gonna service me too if I change?”

”W-W-Well… I… uh…”

Gerard coughed again next to him and Ray switched his attention from him to Gerard. He lifted Gerard’s chin to look into his eyes.

”What’s a matter Gee, are you jealous? Would you rather I pay attention to you instead? Maybe I can take you both on. Wouldn’t that be fun hmmm?”

Mikey could see that Gerard was turning red, and was about to say something when Frank came up and tore Ray away from Gerard and high kicked him in the face.

”Hey fuck face, your fight's with me remember?”

”Well then, let’s get it on Cat.”

Mikey and Gerard stood back and watched as Frank and Ray began a complex fight. Frank was doing well defending himself, but Ray was getting hit left and right. Frank landed a good shot in his face and it knocked Ray back. Ray laughed as the blood ran from his mouth. He wiped it with his hand as he took off his trench coat.

”You fucking hit like a girl Iero.”

”I would not talk, you have not landed a punch on me yet Toro.”

Mikey continued to watch the banter and blows with increasing alarm.

”I hope they do not go on for too much longer. The race will be over and we will be missed.”

Mikey looked over at Gerard who was still red from his encounter with Ray. He was breathing a little heavier than before. Mikey was becoming more concerned with Gerard than he was with the fight.

”Gee are you alright? You don’t look so good.”

puff puff I don’t feel so gooooo-”

”Gee!”

Gerard sank slowly to his knees, breathing hard. Both Ray and Frank stopped when they heard Mikey. They ran over and Gerard looked up.

”Ray.”

”Gee, oh man your asthma… and I can tell you have a fever.”

Ray knelt down in front of Gerard and covered him with his coat. He stood up and looked at Mikey and smirked.

”Looks like I will be able to get that answer from you anyway.”

Ray ran to the cold river water and jumped in. When he emerged his shirt was sticking to his body and showing off his physique. Mikey noticed that Ray was now sporting a ring in his nose and a black and white tail. Two off white horns were protruding from above and behind his ears. He sauntered towards them striping his shirt off. He stopped in front of Gerard and turned around. He crouched down and placed his arms behind his back with his hands open.

”Iero, help Gee up onto my back. We will finish our fight later.”

Frank grudgingly did as he was asked. With Mikey’s help Gerard climbed on Ray’s back and Ray settled his hands under Gerard’s ass. He stood up and Mikey was amazed that Ray could handle Gerard’s weight.

”When Ray changes, he gets twice as strong because he is the Ox. By changing he is able to carry Gerard home easier.”

”Oh, well then let’s hurry please.”

*

*

*

*Frank*

Frank watched as Brendon lay a cool rag on Gerard’s head. Ray was leaning against the wall watching. Brendon grabbed his coat and slipped it on.

”I will head down to the high school, and let them know what happened.”

Brendon walked out of the room, and Frank heard him singing under his breath.

”High school girls, high school girls, gonna go see some high school girls.”

Frank shook his head. He walked up to Mikey and placed a hand on his shoulder.

”He’ll be fine don’t worry.”

”I know, I just worry about his delicate nature.”

Mikey stood up and walked over to Ray.

”So… uh did you still want me to…”

Frank was in shock, and about to say something when Ray stood up and scratched his head.

”Nah, I’m fine. I’ll just go and use the bathroom.”

Ray left the room and Mikey just looked at him.

”But I thought he…”

”That was 'Black' Ray Angel, he changed back now so what he said back then does not matter.”

”Oh, okay, so now what?”

”Well you stay here and I will go and check on Ray.”

”Alright Frankie.”

Mikey crossed over to Frank and kissed him lightly. He then returned to Gerard’s side. Frank left the room and went upstairs to check on Ray. He stopped at the bathroom, and saw it was empty. Puzzled he walked down the hall, and noticed his room door was open. He heard grunting coming from it and slapped his forehead.

”Ray you fucking moron, that’s my room, not the bathroom!”

*Timestamp: One week later*



*Mikey*

It was the official first day of school and Frank, Gerard, and he were walking down the hall.

”Mikey Mikes!”

Pete comes running down the hall and jumps on Mikey, knocking him into the wall. Frank grabs him by his collar and pulls him off.

”Raaayyy, Fwankie is picking on me again.”

”Stop calling me that you little shit.”

”Hey everyone.”

Ray walked up to all them with his hands in his pocket. He had his shirt partly open. Pete ran to him and clung to his waist. Ray patted Pete on the head.

”Ray, what brings you down this way?”

”Well we…”

”STOP RIGHT THERE STUDENTS!”

They looked down the hallway and saw a boy flanked by two other ones. They were all sporting arm bands. The group marched up to where they were standing and looked them all up and down.

”It is my job to keep order in this school by means of discipline. Making sure that every student adheres to the school code of conduct… for I am…Patrick: Head of the Discipline Committee!”

The other two boys clapped after Patrick finished his speech, and struck a pose that made Mikey want to laugh.

”You there, boy with orange hair! Those are not regulation uniform slacks.”

He marched up to Frank and glared at him. Frank sneered back and jerked his head forward, making Patrick stumble back. He then rounded on Mikey.

”You are a boy and this is a girl's uniform!”

”Hey! Leave him the fuck alone!”

Frank jumped in front of Mikey and growled… well hissed at Patrick. Again Patrick jumped back. He turned to Gerard next.

”And you… Prince Way are just perfect in every way.”

Gerard favored them with a smile, and they practically fell over from it. Then they rounded on Pete and Ray.

”We already told that boy over there that he cannot wear a girl's uniform, so why are you?”

”I am not wearing a girl's uniform, I am wearing culottes!”

Patrick examined them carefully and then shook his head up and down.

”Nope, sorry, that is still considered part of the girl's uniform.”

”Excuse me, but is it so wrong for Pete to wear them? I mean they fit his figure, and they agree with his personality. Right now he is young at heart, but one day he will grow into a strapping young man, and his fancy will turn to more mature clothing.”

The two boys that were with Patrick were swooning at the thought of Pete all grown up and looking amazing. Patrick burst their bubble.

”Never mind that and you, Mr. Two Tone, did you not read the manual that says that your uniform has to buttoned up properly! Also you cannot have unnatural hair color and…”

Everyone saw it coming, but poor Patrick. Ray switched personalities and grabbed him by the front of his uniform.

”Look you little shit, you think you are so badass coming around and flaunting your rules when they are not even yours. I mean with an attitude like that, no wonder you are never going to get laid.”

The look on Patrick’s face when he said that was more than shock. Ray did not wait, and continued.

”Right now you are nothing, but a fucking bully, a pathetic one at that, and if you would like, I can prove to you that my hair color is real.”

Patrick pulled himself away from Ray and put his hands on his hips. Mikey could tell he was trying not to be scared.

”Oh yeah? How are you going to accomplish that?”

Ray smirked and grabbed Patrick by the arm and dragged him to the bathroom. Mikey stood there watching as Gerard sputtered for Ray to stop. Frank leaned against the wall next to Mikey trying hard not to laugh.

”Frankie, what’s he going to do?”

”Oh Angel, you have no idea how good this is going to be.”

The door to the bathroom opens and Ray is standing there with a stunned Patrick. They both walk out and Patrick stands next to his cronies. He adjusts his glasses and attempts to straighten up.

ahem Very well, you have proven me wrong.”

”Now get the fuck out of here.”

Patrick fires off another warning, but it has not power behind it. He leaves the area with the other two boys in tow. Mikey watches them go and then looks at Ray.

”I still don’t understand, how did you show him that it was your real hair color?”

Once again Ray pushed Mikey against the wall and ran a finger down his chest. He slipped one finger into the waistband of his skirt and lightly caressed the skin beneath it. Mikey blushed and shivered as he felt Ray stop at the lace of his panties. Ray looked at him knowingly and licked his lips.

”I would be happy to demonstrate for you princess.”

Frank stepped up to Mikey's side, and placed a protective hand around his chest trying to pull him away from Ray.

”I don’t think so Cow.”

Ray did not move his hand and instead slipped another finger inside like a challenge. This time he slipped inside the lace band and dared to caress the hair. Mikey looked at him and He knew what Ray was thinking.

”That’s Ox to you alley Cat and I don't hear the princess complaining too much.”

This time Frank pulled Ray's hand out of Mikey's skirt and shoved him away hard. Ray brushed it all like it was nothing.

"Come to defend the princess? Who the fuck do you think you are, Battle Cat?"

Frank stepped in front of Mikey this time and took a fighting stance

"Whenever you are ready cow, I am."

”I would love to…”

The bell rang and the hall filled up with students.

”But maybe another time. Right now, we have to go be good students. Come Pete.”

Pete and Ray disappeared in the crowd. Mikey looked at the time and realized he had home ec right now.

”I will see you guys later.”

Mikey left them with a kiss on each cheek and walked down the hall. He decided to take the shortcut through the outside to make time. He opened the door and the early spring breeze greeted him. There was a swirl of cherry blossom in the air and he followed it. His eyes rested on a tall figure in black. The wind swirled the floating petals around him. As the man turned around he pushed his hair out of his eyes, and Mikey took a sharp breath in. His mind began to reel back to the visit he had at the family House. The figure leaning on the rounded window frame watching him leave that day. This was the head of the family. This was Ville.





Mikey could not move as Ville made his way over to him. The blossoms seemed to follow him and when he stopped in front of Mikey so did they. Ville reached out a hand and plucked a petal out of Mikey’s hair.

”You must be Mr. Rush. I have heard so much about you.”

Ville lifted the petal to his lips and kissed it, and then let it go into the air. The wind picked it up and carried it away. Mikey studied Ville while this motion happened. He was younger than he thought he would be, and very handsome, with an ethereal beauty much like Gerard.

”I was hoping that the boys would have invited you to the House on New Years. I wanted to meet you in a more formal setting. To have a conversation, and get to know you properly. Now I can see why they stayed behind to take care of you.”

Ville reached out again, and touched the side of Mikey’s face. His hand was warm and Mikey could not help but push into it a bit. Ville smiled at his subtle reaction, and stepped a little closer.

”It seems that your beauty has captured even my attention. I like beautiful things. I like to keep them so that they stay beautiful forever. Won’t you let me keep you Michael?”

”Ville….”

*Timestamp: Fifteen Minutes Ago*



*Gerard*

Gerard and Frank watched Mikey leave. They picked up their satchels, and were about to make their way to their own class when Pete came running up with Ray, now accompanied by Brendon.

”Gee Gee! I forgot to tell you!”

”Peter, you are going to be late for class and Brendon, what are you doing here?”

”No Gee, you don’t understand… He’s here.”

Frank stopped when Pete spoke. Gerard looked at him and then the three boys in front of him. Brendon nodded.

”He asked to come today, I sent Pete and Ray to warn you, but…”

Gerard did not hear anything else Brendon said. His blood turned cold. Why was he here? Then he realized why…

”Mikey…”

Gerard dropped his satchel, and took off running. He went down the hall and out the entrance he was sure that Mikey took. He opened the door, and saw them. Ville was in front of Mikey with his hand on his cheek, standing very close to him. He caught the end of the conversation.

”…Won’t you let me keep you Micheal?”

Gerard did not think after that, he let the door close and called out to him.

”Ville…”

*Timestamp: Present*



*Ville*

Ville heard the voice. Heard the fear in it and was pulled toward it. He saw Gerard standing there. His Gerard. He smiled, but inside he was seething with anger. He wanted to tear his skin and make him bleed. He wanted him to be cowering on the floor in front of him like he used to. He resisted ripping into the delicate skin under his hands right now. Perhaps one day he would get a taste of it too. Right now though he needed to remind his little pet who was in charge.

”Gerard, my love, I missed you.”

Ville dropped his hand from the little slut's face and walked over to Gerard. He had a little lilt in his hips as he walked. Ville stopped in front of Gerard and raised his hand to him. He saw Gerard slightly flinch and it pleased him. He lightly patted him on the cheek and then placed the hand on his shoulder.

”You did not come to the New Year's celebration. It was not the same without you. Everyone missed you. We were talking about your dance last year. It was rather beautiful you know, like yourself.”

Ville continued to smile and keep his voice even, but he slowly began to increase the pressure on Gerard’s shoulder.

”I wanted a chance to talk to you. Privately of course, away from the others. I miss our private talks, don’t you Gee?”

Ville knows that Gerard’s mind is racing right now. He knows what his memories are pulling up and he joins them.

”Tell me, why is it can you not listen to me.”

”I-I-I-I didn’t m-m-mean it V, honest I d-didn’t.”

”I know my little pet, but what kind of owner would I be if I did not punish you for not listening?”

A young Ville moves closer to the child who is cowering in the corner trying to get away from him. He has nowhere to go though and this makes Ville smile. He lifts the riding crop in his hand to show it to the boy. The boy shakes his head fervently, but he knows it is no use.

”P-P-Please, I can be good, I c-c-can, let me show you.”

”You will do as I tell you now?”

”Yes, I will, I promise.”

”Then come here and let me do to you what we watched the grownups do together.”

The child obeys, and moves out of the corner. On further inspection, he is not as much of a child as he looked to be. He is a boy coming of age. In some other cultures he would be considered a man and of marital status. He crawls forward and Ville begins to remove his own robes. The young man lays down on the thin mattress in front of him and waits. Ville gets down on his knees and unties the young man’s sash and causes his robe to fall away. His skin is flawless, and that will not do for Ville. It has been too long since he marked it. He sets to work biting and sucking turning the white to red with angry welts. When the boy makes noise, Ville quiets him with a few passes of the riding crop. He soon learns to bite his lip. When Ville finally gets to his main goal and takes him in his mouth like he watched the adults do, the boy cries out, but Ville does not stop to punish him this time. He is too consumed with his task, and how it affects the boy better than the pain. All too soon it is over and he has a mouth coated in warm salt, but he is satisfied for now. He jerks his own until the same liquid flows from him and lands all over the boy. Smiling at his completion, he gets up and redresses. He leaves the boy a mess, and crying on the floor as he heads to the door.

”You did well my pet and your owner is pleased. We will do this again soon and perhaps go even further next time, yes?”

”Yes V.”

”I love you my pet.”

”I love you too V."

Ville opens the door and sees Brendon leaning against the wall. He hands him the crop.

”Go clean him up and tell no one of this.”

”Of course V.”

The door closes behind him and he leans into it to hear Brendon hushing the wails of the boy telling him it will be alright. Oh, how wrong he is.

”See the fun we used to have? I wanted to do that again during the party, but you decided to choose another over me. Tell me my pet, have you done anything with him yet… and don’t bother lying to me.”

”I have done nothing like I have done with you V.”

”Good boy, because you need to remember who you belong to and no simpering little girl is going to rescue you.”

At that point Ville feels himself being pushed. He looks up and the boy is standing there with his hands out. Ville has lost his grasp on his pet and the boy is standing there protectively by him.

”S-S-Sorry, I tripped. Um… Geerard, we need to get to class now.”

Ville was about to say something when the door opened and Brendon appeared.

”There you are. I was worried. Mikey, Gerard, you need to get to class before you get in trouble.”

”Yes, of course Brendon, come on Gerard. It was nice to meet you Mr. Valo.”

”A pleasure Mr. Rush. I hope we will do it again some time soon.”

Mikey bowed to him and took Gerard’s hand and then left through the opposite door. Ville turned on Brendon who was smiling.

”Did you have a nice conversation?”

”Oh indeed. I find that I am surprised that both Gerard and Frank have shown interest in such a simple boy. I mean he is not even beautiful. Bit of a simpering waif. I have no fear of him.”

”Oh? You did before?”

”Oh course not! I just like to know who my Family is hanging out with and make sure they are not a threat to our safety.”

Brendon comes up and places an arm around Ville. He ushers him forward through the door to exit the school. He leads him to the car and opens the door for him to get in. He slides in next to him and taps the driver to go. Ville leans against the opposite door and looks at Brendon, eyeing him carefully.

”And now, what do you think of Mr. Rush?”

Ville smiles as he opens a compartment next to him and pulls out a rope and a small bottle of lube and places them on the seat between Brendon and himself. He pushes a button to raise the sight and sound proof partition between the driver and them.

”I have no fear of him at all.”
Sign up to rate and review this story