Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ride the Flame

Fuck!

by zap_da_raikou 0 reviews

"Do you want to meet my brothers?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-02-27 - 1399 words

0Unrated
That question lingered in my head for an uncomfortably long time.

It also didn’t help with Frank sitting so close to me in every one of my classes.

When the bell rang for lunch I shot out of my chair quickly and my backpack spilt all of its contents onto the floor. I sighed and muttered a silent ‘fuck’ as I knelt down to pick them up.

The preppy girls of the school walked past me, hitting me in the head with their expensive Coach bags and scattered my stuff along the floor with their Stiletto heels.
Before I knew it, Frank was at my side, glaring at the girls and their steroid-using playthings, helping me collect my things.

I tried my best not to look at him, but couldn’t help it. I peeked at him and saw his beautiful hazel eyes looking right back at me.

“Vic, are you mad at me?”

Mad? How could I be mad?

“No Frank, I was just,” I didn’t know what I was. I didn’t know if I was upset or thrilled. I had never been kissed by a boy who wasn’t looking for something else. I guess I had just thought that Frank would be the same.

I didn’t finish my thought.

Frank didn’t push for it, either.

“I’d like to take you to lunch to apologize.” He stated as we stood up with my backpack full once again.

“Oh, that be nice,” I smiled at him. Maybe I could have Frank as a friend for a while, to see if he’s genuine.

“Ok,” he gave me a huge grin and we set out to the cafeteria. Only the preppy kids, with their expensive sports cars and their 16 room houses, where able to afford the food sold by the different vendors and carts on the courtyard.

Frank opened the doors for me that led just there, and I stopped in my tracks. He gave me a puzzled look.

“I can’t afford to eat out there,” I told him. All he did was usher me out the door.

“I’m buying lunch, remember?” I smiled at him and stopped to inhale all the incredible smells.

It wasn’t like I haven’t had McDonalds or Starbucks before, it’s just hard to afford that luxury on a strictly tips waitress salary.

We went to a Pizza Hut stand, ignoring the looks we were being given, and ordered a medium Canadian bacon and mushroom pizza to share and a couple of Pepsis.

Taking a seat on a nearby table, Frank began to assault me with questions.

“So, how old are you?” He asked before taking a bite out of a slice.

“I’m 14, why?”

“Aren’t you a little young for high school?” He asked through a full mouth. I chucked a mushroom at him.

“No, I turn 15 in a couple months, asshole!” He gave a grin and ate the mushroom I threw.

He gave a sigh and I watched him, wondering if there was more to this boy than meets the eye. He looked up and caught me staring at him.

I didn’t look away and I didn’t blush. We stared into each other’s eyes for the longest time.

All of a sudden, I look around me and everything, the courtyard, the food stands, Frank, is gone.

All I see is sky and clouds like I’m flying high above Earth.

It only lasted for a split second and then I was back. Frank’s taking a bite of his pizza, looking around the courtyard. He asks me something, but I didn’t hear him.

“What did you say?” He turned toward me and repeated what I couldn’t hear.

“Where do you live?” I shook my head and took a swig of Pepsi, causing him to look at me funny.

He still swears that he didn’t but I saw him.

“I live a few blocks away,” I answered, trying to make out what that small snippet of sky was all about.

He nodded and took another bite as I did the same.

We finished our pizza right as the first bell rang and as we threw their trash into the bins, Frank asked a very random question.

“Do you want to meet my brothers?” I looked up at him and cocked my head a bit.

“Your brothers? Don’t they come to school here to?” I asked as his eyes kept darting behind me and before he could answer, four boys rushed from behind me and tackled him to the ground quite roughly.

My jaw dropped as all five of them starting wrestling in the dirt, laughing.

“Where have you been Frankie boy?” the slightly taller one with short black hair asked as the blonde one kept him pinned to the ground.

“You were hanging with her, weren’t ya?” the one with glasses motioned toward me, causing all of them to look at me.

“Well, well,” the one with poofy hair walked up to me. “You’re the reason Frankie hasn’t been hanging with us in this wack establishment?”

I just stared at these boys and Frank stood up.

“Vic, these are my brothers,” They sure didn’t look like brothers. “That’s Gerard and Mikey, and Bob and Ray.”

They looked at me.

I looked right back.

“Hi,” I said as I gave a smile.

All of a sudden they were surrounding me, bombarding me with question after question as they walked me to my next class.

Once we got to the door, they took off whooping and hollering like a bunch of crazy people. I stood there completely wore out. Frank gave a grin.

“Your family is interesting,” I stated as we walked into the room.

“Aren’t they, though?” He took a seat next to me and I looked at him, confused.

“You’re going to be late for your next class,” I whispered as I looked at him.

The bell rang before he could answer and the teacher stood up.

“Well looks like we have a new comer, Mr. Iero, please stand,”
Frank smiled as he stood up. Whispers started and he looked at me and winked.

That just made even more whispers.

“Tell us about you, Mr. Iero,” The teacher said as he sat down.

“Yes, Mr. Iero, talk, talk, talk,” I whispered where only Frank could hear.

“Well, I just have the most bestest new friend in the world,” He picked up my hand and shook it around all crazy. “Ms. Vic Carlisle, here.”

“You mean, the orphan freak?” a guy’s voice from behind called out, causing the class to erupt into laughter.

Before the teacher,( now that I think about it, I can’t remember his name) could call the class back to order, my hand was dropped and I turned just in time to see Frank sock the guy right in the mouth.

I gasped, the girl he was next to screamed and all hell broke loose. The teacher tried to pull Frank off the guy but epically failed, he ended up knock cold on his ass.

The girl he was with started slapping me. I didn’t know what to do.

I had never gotten into a fight before.

So, I balled up my fist and swung.

I made contact with her jaw and her head bucked back. She fell to the ground like a sack of flour and soon three or four other girls were on top of me.

I felt heels digging into my legs and arms and small fists hitting me everywhere else.

One bitch even punched me in the vag.

I swung and kicked as much as I could and I could feel myself make contact, but my futile hits were nothing compared to the beating I was taking.

Finally, a whistle shrilled three times, and everything stopped. The girls got off of me and I sat up, seeing the cold eyes of the warden.

“I knew you were going to be trouble.” She told me as she walked toward me.

All of a sudden, I had a funny thought.

“I knew you were trouble when you walked in!” I sang loudly, despite how much I hated that bitch.

“Victoria Carlisle, you are hereby expelled from Festive Northwest High School.”

“Fuck!”
Sign up to rate and review this story