Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Twin Games

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After being rescued from the clutches of Madam Hatter, Anna awakes in a strange room filled with dolls and runs into more familiar "friends."

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-03-04 - 706 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: Twin Games:

Hours later, Anna awoke to the scent of jasmine. Her eyes darted around the dim room.

Where… How… What? A sea of eyes looked upon her. Anna sat up with quite a shock. It took about five minutes to realize that she was in a room filled with porcelain dolls. Her hand clutched the sheet at her chest.

"What the hell?" she shouted.

"She's up!" a girl's voice exclaimed behind the closed door.

"No, she's not!" another voice argued.

"She is!"

"Is not!"

"She is, look!"

Anna lifted her head when the door flung open. Two girls stood in the doorway eyeing her; their clothes and pigtails matched with the theme of twins. The girl in her short red and gold dragon cheongsam dress turned to her sister.

"Told ya!" she said. She stuck out her tongue. Her sister, in blue and gold, rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she mumbled. Anna frowned at both of them.

Goodie, it's Wonderland's version of Saya and Yuma! Everyone's about covered here! Saya in red stepped forward.

"Good," she said, clapping her hands. "You're up."

"Yep, yep," her sister said. Anna blinked at them.

"I guess," she said. "Where are we?" The girls smiled at her.

"Our home! Our home!" they sang.

"Okay…" Anna replied. "Who are you?" The girls giggled aloud.

"We're…" they began.

"Tweedledee!" the girl in red cheered.

"And Tweedledum!" her sister in blue finished.

/As expected/, Anna thought. "What happened to me?" she asked. The twins came on either side of her.

"She brought you here," Saya's doubled answered.

"Yep, yep," Yuma's clone added.

"Who?" Anna asked.

"Bunny-tan!" the girls exclaimed. Their guest blinked.

"Bunny-tan?" The little purple rabbit flashed in her mind. "Wait, you don't mean…!"

"She's our friend!" Dee answered.

"Dear friend," Dum added.

"She asked us to help!" they exclaimed.

"But why?" Anna asked. The girls leaned on the bed.

"You were rescued!" they cheered. "You were rescued!" Anna began to piece it together. She shuddered at the conclusion she came up with.

"Wait!" she exclaimed. "Did that…?" Anna buried her head in her hands. "Oh god!"

"There, there," Yuma's double said. "It wasn't too bad."

"Yeah, Bunny-tan pulled a big no-no to save you," Saya's doubled added. Anna looked back and forth at both girls.

"Big no-no?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"Used her powers, she did," Dum answered. "Can't stay here or she'll die."

"She needs you," Dee added. Anna struggled to keep up.

"Why me?" she asked. "What does she need me to do?" The girls leaned in close to her face.

"You have to get her out of this city!" they exclaimed. Anna quickly backed up.

"What?" she asked. Saya's double grinned.

"She'll help you get home if you help her escape." Anna looked at her with big eyes.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yep, yep!" Dum cheered.

"You must go to her!"

"Well," Anna said. "How do I find her?" The girls broke down into laughter. Anna looked at them both.

"What?" she asked. The twins looked up, smirking.

"You can't leave yet!" Saya's double answered.

"Nope, nope!" her twin exclaimed. Anna raised an eyebrow at them.

"May I ask why?"

"We want you to play a game with us!" they exclaimed. Anna's face dropped at their words.

"A game?" she asked.

"Yes!" the twins cheered. Anna swung her legs out of the low bed she was resting in.

"What type of game?"

"Card game!" Dee cheered. "You win, we tell you where to find Bunny-tan!"

"If you lose," Dum spoke. "You have to be our toy!" Anna winced when she heard the terms. It didn't sound worth the risk. The way the twins looked at her body like a juicy piece of meat didn't give her a reassuring feeling at this either. However, any escape sounded good at this point. Anna did her best to put on a brave face.

"What are your terms?" she asked. The twins smiled like Catholic schoolgirls with hungry looks in their eyes.

"Right this way," they said. Anna watched the twins walk out of the guest room. Despite, for now, trusting her hostesses, she climbed off the bed and followed behind. It won't be that bad, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story