Categories > Books > Sherlock Holmes > Make a wish when your childhood dies.

Make a wish when your childhood dies.

by LostInWonderLand13 0 reviews

Johnlock Au. When a strange curly haired boy wanders his life, bringing him nothing but pain and a frightening warning, John`s life begins to change for the worse. Magic and wishes are real, but in...

Category: Sherlock Holmes - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-03-08 - Updated: 2014-03-11 - 629 words

0Unrated
This is my first fanfic in a very long time, not to mention my first attempt at a Sherlock one. I must pre warn you, this is not meant to be taken all that seriously. I do not know if anyone reading this have ever seen/read Puella Magi Madoka Magica, or is even an Anime/Manga fan at all, but this fic will be based around a few crucial event that take place in that. I was going to give a brief description of the Anime`s plot, but decided otherwise, as I don’t want to spoil anything A if you decided to give Madoka a bash and B I don’t want to give too much away about this fic. All I will say about it is this;
Sherlock will fill the shoes of Homura Akemi, John those of Madoka Kaname, Molly, Sayaka Miki`s, Moriarty will be Kyubey, John`s sister, Harry will be Kyoko Sakura and a teenage Mrs Hudson will be Mami Tomoe.
. Like I said, this is not mean to be taken seriously, it is a joke. My friend suggested I have a shot at writing a Sherlock fic, but in an alternate universe, such as an Anime crossover. I figured something fairly obvious an easily done, such as Death Note, but she jokingly suggested Madoka, and this is the result.
XoXoDakota
Once upon a time, in a sunny land far, far away, over the green, majestic hills and just a little to the right, something fairly boring and cliché happened. A pretty young girl, met a gorgeous prince, fell in love, they battled a few dragons, maybe a witch or two and lived happily ever after.
Real life is never like that. Bad things happen to good, hardworking people. Good things happen to bad people who don’t deserve it. We all lose loved ones, and have to fight out own battles. Alone Fairy Tales only exist in the pages of children`s books. Bad thing happen, whether you like it or not, and sometimes you can try as hard as you wish to try to fix it, only to make matters worse. That`s just the way of the world.
You never get anything for free.
Some things can’t be changed. Sometimes they shouldn’t be.
Just because you want something to work out doesn’t mean it will, and especially not in the way you imagined.
Three things Sherlock Holmes knew better than most.
It was a cold January evening when he came into the world, pink and round with a few dark curly strands of hair. Always a quiet child, he sat back and observed people; their reactions, the things they said and did, everything. Rarely speaking, but constantly watching. The younger of two sons, and the more foolish and hot headed, something that always fuelled Mycroft`s teasing.
The two grew up more or less happily, brought up in the heart of England`s heaving capital. They never went without anything, you could even go as far to say that they were spoiled, but they were both lonely little boys. Their parents both were good, hardworking people, but the hours were long, and tiring, resulting in their two boys being cared for by a string of different nannies.
Starved of a mother and father`s time and affection, led to one of the boy`s despair and destruction.
This is where out tale begins. So grab a cushion, rest your feet, and have a drink. Are you comfortable? Yes? Then let us begin.
I must warn you now that our story may not always be a happy one. Bad things happen in real life. People die. Despair and darkness replace childhood hopes and dreams.
Remember that.
Sign up to rate and review this story