Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Is Anyone Listening-2014 and Beyond?

by LittleMissFae 3 reviews

Could I be coming back? Possibility of new Panic!, Adam Levine, MCR, Paramore, Fun. etc. fanfics? Read on to see if I'll be returning!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-03-12 - 223 words

0Unrated
So it's been a while since I have updated any of my stories on here! And to be quite honest, I have nothing to blame but myself for it--and my lack of inspiration and feeling of self-inadequecy. BUT, I have recently gotten the idea for a completely new story (with Adam Levine) which I am quite excited about, which has also led me to that nostalgic feeling of Rosemary and Darcy and Valerie and all the other characters which have been buried in my mind from my middle school years. Anyways, I have recently been hearing voices inside of my head--and no, not the crazy kind--but the voices of INSPIRATION! So, please if anyone is reading this-- I could really use your kind words of support. So new readers, feel free to leave me a comment stating any ideas or requests for fandom. Also, all old readers-- let me know which of my old stories you would like to hear more about and of course, what you would look forward to seeing in the future from me. As always, thank you and I really look forward to hearing from y'all again. For those of you interested in learning a bit about me, I'll be posting a follow up of this soon, along with the request of learning a bit about you guys.
-Emiley
Sign up to rate and review this story