Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Other Side

The Other Side

by kebito

naruto son of yondaime is a model student with good friends and all the perks (if ya havent realized alternate universe!)rated Rated R for future violence and possibly nc-17 for a good lemon .......

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, Yondaime, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 422 words

?Blocked
Keb: this is my first naruto story
Kyo-Sensei:GO KEBITO!! do your best!
Keb:hai kyo sensei!
oo ya
i own not naruto if i did smut would rule and i only own my charater and the special eye / demon i created

and so help me god if you steal it ill go all maekito on your ass!


_________________________THE OTHER SIDE_________________________

"Now students, today you will take the graduation test." stated Iruka "As you know you will show us your best jutsu/and some will also show us your Kekkai Genkai." "Naruto , your up first!"

Naruto prepares for his demon to be brought out and preforms the necessary hand seals. "nine tailed demon attack :red chakra claw rip!" as naruto forms the red chakra into a fox paw shape onto his hand he utterly destroys the Iruka clone. "Very well done naruto , we didn't expect less from our best student!" "Thank you Iruka - Sensei" he bows and leaves to get his headband. "Kebito , you're next"

As Kebito walks twoard the room he feels he is being watched "probably another shadow. ptfh!" "OK Kebito whenever you're ready" as he clambers onto the stage his eyes prepare. "MAEKITO......BLACK!!!!!!" The whole room goes black to everybody except him to which when he uses his black eye everything is outlined in white. As soon as it blaks out a few girls scream. When it's over all that is left of the clone is a few strands of hair......and blood. "Kebito, you pass with well...flying colors!" Kebito sighs a bored look on his face because yet again ......a color joke. He HATED color jokes. as time passes more names are mentioned "Ketsuki ....Pass" "Hinata....Pass" "Sakura...Pass"
pass,pass,pass. In the end most of the class graduates.

As Hinata walks off , Kebito runs after her. "Hey, Hinata, umm i was wondering blush if um.. you and i could...." "i'd love to, Kebito." They lean and kiss like most do and walk of together.

" Dammit to hell where is he!" screams a fuming Ketsuki "I sware if he is out doing something perverted again ill kill him!"

"well i can't blame him his father is Kakashi." sinkuto pipes.
"REPORT TOMORROW FOR YOUR FOR YOUR 4 MAN SQUAD TEAMS" is shouted over the loud speaker.

----------------------------------------------------------------

please review and please give me some tips on how to write a really good lime and lemon!! and please no flames!

And i know its short but its 11:30 more later im tired goddamit!! next chapter : Kebito's story! (lemon lime flavoring!)
Sign up to rate and review this story