Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Kitsune's Seduction

My own little hoekage and a moon eyed hyuuga

by stormwolf3710

Naruto claims Tsunade and turns Hinata into his first slave.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2014-04-07 - 7858 words

?Blocked
AN: Possible Dark Naruto Fic could be one short or a series of one shots with no real plot other than how Naruto acts and the girls joining his harem

Knocking on the door Naruto let himself inside, looking up from her work Tsunade couldn't help but smile as her nephew walked in. Getting up she walked around the desk and wrapped him in a huge hug. Naruto enjoyed having his face pressed against those large breasts and using the excuse of the hug was able to slip on one the slave seals from the palm of his hand onto her arm. Naruto watched with a smirk as her eyes dimmed for a second before snapping back to life.

Naruto took a minute to stare at his newest slave; you would have to be blind not to see why jiraiya had been chasing the blond around for so long. Naruto knew that he would have to eventually use the pet seal on her since having a fully sealed hokage would hold him back. 'But for now I'll have a little fun' he grinned evilly.

"Why don't we start out by finding if you live up to your nick name? Get down on your knees." Naruto commanded. Tsunade quickly kneeled down in front of him; her loose shirt gave a good view of her breasts as she sat in front of him. "Take off that shirt I want to see those slutty tits of yours while you suck me off." Said Naruto.

Naruto watched as Tsunade slowly removed her shirt letting it fall off her shoulders and down to her waist. His mouth watered at the sight of her huge breasts and his hand reached down to rub over the swell of her bosom. Trailing his hand up Naruto slid his fingers up her neck and around the back, staring at her large luscious lips and emotive eyes before pulling her head up against his pants.

Tsunade wasted no time, her lips kissing and sucking at Naruto's hard shaft as her fingers worked their way up to undo the button on his pants. Her hot cherry red nails brushed against his skin as she worked the his pants down off of his hips and let them fall to floor. She paused inches from Naruto's cock looking up and asking for permission to continue, her breath against his skin causing Naruto's dick to twitch.

In response to her silent question Naruto just pulled her head closer to him, sticking her tongue out she slowly started to lick at the bottom of Naruto's cock. Naruto let out a loud moan as Tsunade's tongue traveled up and down his shaft in long slow motions as her soft fingers traced circles on his cock. Smiling at the pleased moan she got from her master, Tsunade started to kiss her way to the head of Naruto's cock.

"Yeah you're doing great whore now I know why they call you the legendary sucker" grunted Naruto as he slammed his cock down Tsunade's throat. "This is how you repaid all of those debts you owed wasn't it." Said Naruto ready to reach his climax and paint the back of Tsunade's throat in his cum. Instead of continuing to deep throat him Tsunade stopped sucking. Naruto was just about to protest when he felt his cock be enveloped in what felt like two clouds.

"Not just my mouth master, I would also use these slutty old boobs of mine." She said rubbing her breasts up against his shaft. Naruto laid back in the chair his hands running though Tsunade's hair as she rubbed her boobs all over her shaft, her hard nipples rubbing up against his chest.

"Ohh fuck this is so good, do you know how long I have wanted to fuck those slutty titties of yours." Questioned Naruto as Tsunade continued to rub her sweaty breasts over his cock. Smiling at Naruto she leaned her head down and started to suck on the tip as she continued her ministrations. The new experience of her hot wet mouth along with her soft boobs was too much and caused Naruto to cum, his hands grabbing ahold of her head and slamming it down on his dick.

Tsunade happily swallowed all of the cum loving the slightly ramen taste of it, she licked her lips getting all of it before looking up at her master. "That was great master but I was really hoping that you would cum on my titties, I love to have them covered and then lick it off." She said in a low sultry voice while slowly licking at one of her breasts.

"Don't worry slut I plan on covering you with my cum, inside and out." Laughed Naruto "Now would you do me a favor and go grab that bundle by the door for me, but wait take off your pants I just want to see you in those heels." Naruto watched slowly rubbing his stiffening cock as Tsunade shimmied her way out of her pants and walked over to the door. Naruto enjoyed watching those long powerful legs and wide hips as the hokage strutted over to the door. Tsunade could feel the intense glaze on her backside, her pussy getting even wetter as she imagined her master sitting in the hokage chair watching her and stroking himself off.

Tsunade slowly bent over spreading her legs to give Naruto a good view of her round juicy ass and soaking pussy. Grabbing the package she slowly stood back up before turning around and strutting back over to where Naruto was sitting. Naruto reached out a hand and grabbed Tsunade pulling her into his lap.

"Do you like teasing you master, slave?" asked Naruto one hand wrapped around Tsunade's waist while the other played with her pussy causing her to moan as his fingers glide around her outer lips.

"Mmm master" replied Tsunade as Naruto's fingers assaulted her clit and rubbed against her aching snatch.

"Answer my question slave, do you like walking around like a dirty slut hoping your master will fuck your sloppy cunt." Commanded Naruto, three of his fingers now invading her snatch and pumping in and out.

"Ye..Yes master I enjoy the thought of my master getting hard looking at my body and I want master to fuck me please." Begged Tsunade as Naruto's fingers continued to assault the inside of her dripping snatch. Now the hand that had been wrapped around her waist had moved up and was squeezing her large breasts.

"What a dirty whore you are Tsunade, I bet you loved sucking all of those cocks when you were paying off your debt didn't you?" asked Naruto loving the feel of her large soft breasts pressed against his chest and hand.

"Yes, I love the taste of cocks, I loved getting guys off and having them cum all over my tits." Screamed Tsunade as cum came gushing out of her cunt covering her legs and his hand in the shiny liquid. Naruto was amazed at the amount that came out; slowly he brought his hand to his faced and licked some of it off his fingers. His mouth lit up in a smile as he tasted the delicious nectar.

"Mmm if only the people knew what kind of hokage they had. A cock sucking whore who cums like a fire hydrant from just having her pussy played with. I wonder how much you will cum when I get done fucking you." Said Naruto before tilting her chin up and taking her mouth in a kiss, Tsunade let out a moan and a little bit more of her juices at the thought of being fucked by Naruto's large member.

While Naruto was enjoying playing with Tsunade's tits and kissing her he remembered the package she had brought him. Breaking off the kiss to a disappointed mewl from Tsunade he sat her on the table while he opened the seal on the package and took out its contents. Tsunade watched as Naruto put on what looked like a hokages coat and hat; she had to say that he looked hot standing there in noting but the robe and hat with his manhood standing out at attention. But what she really wanted to do was run her hands over that chest and those washboard abs of his.

Naruto smiled at her as he looked at the hot blond bombshell sitting naked on his soon to be desk. Moving over to stand in front of her he grabbed Tsunade's legs parting them and letting him move in closer to where his dick was grinding up against her lips. Wrapping his arms around her neck and body he pulled her close claiming her lips with his as his cock grinded against her body.

"From now on slut I am going to be the new hokage, but since it would be strange for you to just give me the seat I'm going to allow you to rule in my place for a bit until I have more of my plan ready." Said Naruto

"Thank you master" replied Tsunade not really being able to concentrate as her hands rubbed over his chiseled body. Without asking permission she leaned forward and started placing little kisses on his stomach, her tongue coming out and licking the sweat that was forming on his skin.

'Damn I'm letting this slut take to many freedoms, but it's like she knows exactly what I want before I tell her, I guess that is the wisdom that comes with age.' Though Naruto as he allowed Tsunade to continue licking and kissing him. Looking down he placed his hand on the outside of her long legs and started to rub up and down. The hot red nail polish on her toes and fingers just added to the sultry slutty look while those heels she was wearing made her legs look twice as sexy as usual.

"From now on I am going to be telling you what to do and I want to you call me either master or erokage." He said. As soon as he had uncovered the seals he had decided on that name and it was emblazoned on the back of his coat.

"Yess erokage-sama" purred Tsunade as she felt his strong hands run up and down her legs. Tsunade was expecting for Naruto to push her down onto the desk and take her right there, instead she felt his strong arms pick her up my the legs and carry her over to the couch and lay her down. Naruto didn't waste any time as he bent over and latched his lips around her breasts, kissing and sucking at the soft skin.

Naruto was enjoying the feel of her large breasts pressed up against his hands, taking large handfuls he squeezed causing his fingers to sink into the flesh and Tsunade to let out a moan. "You love having your tits played with don't you slut, did you let those people you owed money to play with your breasts." Asked Naruto running his tongue around her large nipple before bringing it into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Yes erokage-sama your slave let them play with her large slutty breasts, I love having my boobs played with." Said Tsunade, she enjoyed the feel of Naruto playing with her breasts.

"And did you let them play with your wet pussy?" asked Naruto his face inches above her cunt.

"Mhmm yes master I enjoyed getting my sloppy cunt fucked by all of those cocks, but the one I really want is masters." Said Tsunade in a sultry tone, Naruto didn't know if Tsunade was telling the truth about her payment methods or if she was just playing a part to appease him but either way he was beyond turned on and was more than ready to fuck his new pet hokage.

Naruto positioned himself above Tsunade, his cock grinding against her wet pussy as he rocked back and forth teasing her by sliding the tip in and then taking it out over and over going in just slightly farther each time. Soon though his hormones took over and instead of teasing her he started to fuck her cunt hard causing the couch to bounce. He loved the way her cunt wrapped around his dick, doubting her story about paying off her debts with her cunt with how tight it felt around his cock.

Tsunade was enjoying having Naruto's strong body pressed up against hers and his enormous cock thrusting into her, his was defiantly the largest she had ever had and the only one she had in a long time. Tsunade wrapped her legs and arms around Naruto but didn't plan to just ride along, instead she started moving in rhythm and meeting Naruto thrust for thrust, the feeling causing her nails to rake into his skin and leave long red lines on his back.

The feeling of her nails digging into his skin spurred Naruto onward and he picked up speed slamming his cock into her cunt, eventually Tsunade had to let go and let Naruto fuck her because of the waves of pleasure washing over her body. Naruto felt his cock twitch and quickly came in Tsunade's cunt his cum leaking out of her pussy and squirting onto her stomach and tits as he pulled out.

Naruto turned around just in time to see the door open and Shizune walk in. Before the medic-nin could react she found herself pressed up against the desk with some type of chains wrapped around her arms.

"What are you doing Naruto kun? And why is Tsunade-sama laying over there on the couch?" asked Shizune still stunned at what she walked in on.

"You came in at the perfect time Shizune I was just about done here, and though I was going to wait to include you I think I can change my plans this one time." Said Naruto.

"What are you talking about Naruto-kun?" asked Naruto only to feel his hands reach around her body and grab ahold of her clothes. "Naruto what are you doing?" said Shizune before Naruto ripped off her kimono leaving her standing up against the desk in a pair of very frilly and very sexy underwear. The medic nin was wearing a half cup bra that left most of her breasts exposed, a frilly pair of black panties and a pair of stockings.

"Wow you're wearing a really slutty pair or underwear Shizune-niichan. It's like your just asking for someone to come along and fuck you." Growled Naruto into her ear as he brought her hands behind her back and tied them together with his chakra chains. Naruto ran his hand down her body enjoying the way her beautiful back arched as she was pressed down on the table; he was also enjoying the sight of her near naked ass and stocking covered legs.

"N..No that isn't why" stuttered Shizune, the chakra chains kept her immobile and seemed to suck the chakra out of her system or block it somehow so she couldn't escape.

"Ohh what was it then? Did you want to feel sexy; did you want Tsunade to see you as sexy? That's why you never date isn't it Shizune, you want to fuck Tsunade, you want to go over there and lick out her sopping cunt don't you?" said Naruto letting Shizune turn her head to see Tsunade who was watching the two and slowing fingering herself, giving both people a good view of her delicious cunt.

Naruto saw Shizune go stiff and he could feel his chakra that he had been pumping into her go to work, he hadn't placed the seal on her right yet but he was going to in a minute after he had some fun. Naruto told Tsunade to couch in the middle of the floor and spread her pussy so that Shizune could see it.

Naruto moved Shizune to the floor allowing her arms to go in front of her so she could crawl over to where Tsunade was. It didn't take much encouragement before Shizune move forward and started lick out of Tsunade's pussy, lapping up her and Naruto's juices.

"That's it Shizune, eat out your masters pussy. Lick my cum out of her and show her what a dirty little girl you are." Said Naruto pressing his fingers deeper into Shizune's cunt making the girl moan into Tsunade's pussy, eventually Tsunade came and Naruto watched as her juices just gushed out of her and landed on the floor below and Shizune's face.

"Tsunade why don't you think Shizune for making you cum" said Naruto and watched as Tsunade took the girl in a big kiss, her arms wrapping around the younger girl and holding her tight as she sucked and kissed at Shizune's lips. Soon though Naruto could feel himself becoming hard again and decided it was time to have some more fun with the medic nin.

Naruto threw Shizune forceful against the desk ripping her panties off of her with his hands. Holding her hips steady he inpladed her cunt with his dick causing her to jerk forward and scoot the large desk. Naruto held onto her arms that were tied behind her and continued to drive himself into her wet snatch Filling her cunt with her cock and causing the walls to expand to fit the large rod.

Tsunade watched licking her lips and playing with herself as Shizune moaned from having Naruto forcefully fuck her with his cock. Pulling out Naruto spun Shizune around to where she was now sitting on the desk. Grabbing her around the waist Naruto pulled her closer to him and sheathed himself in her pussy. Reaching one hand up he started to play with the nurses perky C-cup breasts as he kissed and sucked at her neck.

Shizune let out an excited yell and was almost thrusting against Naruto as his lips made their way up to hers and he took her in a kiss, her lips sucking on his before opening her mouth and letting his tongue explore her. Naruto continued to kiss her and let his hands roam her body as he filled her cunt with his cock, her body extremely responsive to his touch. Soon he felt the walls of Shizune's cunt clinch around his cock and he felt her body stiffen up.

"Cum for me slut" said Naruto thrusting into her one last time and cuming in her pussy, as she felt the cum fill her she reached her own climax and gripped onto Naruto tightly leaving marks on his skin as she rocked on his cock.

"Tsunade why don't you come over here and clean your apprentice's cunt out." Said Naruto watching the woman sexily walk over to where he was and slowly drop down to her knees. Instead of going for Shizune she first grabbed ahold of Naruto's cock and started to suck on it, getting all of the juices off of it. Then once she was sure she had gotten all of her masters cum off she turned around and dove head first into Shizune's pussy.

Naruto could see Shizune was enjoying having her master eat out her cunt, her hands were gripping the edge of the table to hold herself up and her legs were spread wide out to the side to allow Tsunade easy access to her abused pussy. Naruto slowly walked around the table and poured chakra to his hand, just as another orgasm rocked Shizune's body he placed the slave seal on her back right above her ass were he would be able to see it peeking out at him from her sexy panties the next time he fucked her.

Shizune passed out for a bit from the seal being placed on her and this allowed Naruto time to make the Pet seal and place it on both women. At first he was going to just place it on Tsunade but he had so much fun with Shizune and she did so much to help him and Tsunade that he decided she deserved to be made a pet instead.

"Ohh master" moaned Shizune as she felt Naruto's tongue against her pussy; Naruto's head was flanked by a pair of sexy legs, his hands running up and down the stockings as his mouth tasted the sweet juices coming from Shizune's glistening pussy. Naruto admitted that he might have a slight thing for stocking, he had really enjoyed the sight of her stocking clad legs wrapped around his head or his waist or when she was kneeling on the floor eating out Tsunade.

And speaking of Tsunade she was laying on her stomach, her hands and lips occupied by playing with Naruto's enormous cock, her thumb rubbing over the bulbous head as she placed small kisses around the base of his shaft. Naruto spent the next couple of hours with his two new pets and was sad when he had to leave. But he had sent the two of them to find him proper housing so he could move his pets and slaves there as soon as possible

Naruto walked down the streets returning back to his apartment and his waiting pet. As he walked he wondered if he should pick something up for Sakura-Chan, sensing someone following him a dark smirk came across his face, he knew something that he could get that they would both enjoy.

Naruto slowed down allowing the voyeur to catch up. After a bit he quickly turned the corner and walked down an alley way and stopped half way waiting for the person following him to catch up. Turning around he could feel the voyeur's eyes on him even without his sensory skills.

"You can come out now" he said, a dark smile crept onto his face as he watched a young but beautiful Kunoichi walk around the side and come down the alley. 'I should have known it was her, I can't belive how long I went without realizing that Hinata had a crush on me' thought the blond.

"W..What are y..you doing in the ally Naruto-kun" asked Hinata as she shyly walked down to where Naruto was.

"I could feel you following me for a while and I thought I would stop and find us some place tribute to talk." Said Naruto walking the rest of the way to stand in front of Hinata. Naruto stared down at Hinata causing the girl's pale moonlike skin to color and for her to look away. As she moved her body it caused her shirt to expose even more of her large bust to Naruto. He stared down at the large bust and tried not to drool on the soft looking pale white flesh. He could remember her having large breasts when they were little but now they rivaled Tsunade and Sakura's.

"I..I just wanted to..to say hi and that I was..glad you were back" stuttered Hinata, her hands tugging at her sleeves from where she was so nervous. Unbeknownst to Hinata, Naruto was letting off large amounts of her pheromones enhanced with her chakra.

"I'm glad to be back Hinata." Said Naruto, his voice quiet and soft as he brought his hand up and ran the back of his fingers over her cheek. The skin though warm from blushing was as soft as velvet and he wondered what the rest of her felt like. Hinata didn't know if she was going to drench her panties in her juices or pass out as she felt Naruto's fingers slide over her cheeks and come to cup the back of her neck.

"And I'm glad you found me because there is something I have wanted to give you." Said Naruto. As he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers. Naruto was finding that he was enjoying to seduction abilities he had just about as much as the powerful feeling he got from the slave seals. Heck with the way she was responding to a simple kiss he didn't think he would even need to use the seal on her, he would anyway of course though.

Hinata moaned into the kiss, the petals of her pussy glistening from the juices and soaking her panties as Naruto tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Naruto enjoyed the feel of her soft lips pressed against his and his head was filled with images of those cute little pink lips wrapped around his cock.

Naruto pulled her closer to him, forcing his tongue in-between her lips. Hinata only struggled for a second before realizing what was going on and opening her lips and allowing Naruto to deepen the kiss.

Hinata had to force herself not to pass out though she could feel her body melting to his touch. A light whimper emerged from her mouth as Naruto pulled back, she had quickly became addicted to his kisses and to her it felt like Naruto ended the kiss much too soon.

Naruto stared down at Hinata, her body pressed tightly against his by one of his arms as he glided his fingers over her cheek and down the smooth skin of her neck. Hinata didn't notice but Naruto was slowly moving her over towards a door in the wall. When her back hit the door she was slightly knocked out of her daze and looked up in to naruto's dark lust filled eyes.

"Na..Naruto-kun?" questioned Hinata

"Call me Naruto-sama" said Naruto, his lips dangerously close to hers as his fingers traveled down her collarbone to come to rest on the swell of her breasts. Hinata's breath quickened as she felt his fingers brush over her bear skin as his body pressed her into the door. Naruto bent down to kiss her again as his hands moved down to undo the front of her shirt. Revealing her large breasts to him.

Naruto stared at the mouth watering globes of flesh in front of him as he pressed Hinata harder against the door. Hinata squirmed as she felt Naruto's breath on her neck, the hot air causing her skin to prickly. She stared to squirm under his gaze until she felt his lips on her neck.

"Na..Naruto-sama" moaned Hinata as she felt his sharp teeth rake across her skin. Naruto continued playing with his new prey loving the way she moaned and shivered as his teeth and tongue slid over her neck. Yes she would defiantly make a great plaything for him and his pet. He was definitely looking forward to being able to use those large boobs of hers or being able to sheath his cock in that fat ass of hers anytime he wanted to get off.

"Mmm hime you have such a cute voice but I think we should go somewhere people won't be able to hear those cute little moans of yours."

Before Hinata knew what was happening she was pushed into the room behind her and Naruto locked the door behind him. Turing around Naruto gave her a big smile before pressing her against him again and kissing her. Falling into the haze of the kiss she didn't notice Naruto take her hands and posting them in front of her, or feel him use his chakra to form chains and wrap them around her wrists making a pair of handcuffs.

Picking her up Naruto walked to the center of the room and grabbing her hands positioned them over her head on what appeared to be some hook. Once he had figured out that he was being followed and who it was he had sent a clone ahead to prepare his little play area.

"Na..Naruto-sama why are my hands tied together?" questioned Hinata suppressed at the state she found herself in. 'Yeah I wouldn't even have to use the seal on this slut, look how eager she is and she isn't even afraid after being brought into this room and handcuffed' thought Naruto

"Because my cute little Hime I want to see that cute little body of yours but you keep moving your hands in the way. So to break you of your shyness and as punishment I'm handcuffing you up there until you can learn how to act when around your master." Said Naruto his voice darker but still soothing and calm. Naruto walked forward and brought out a kunai, Hinata's eyes widened and watched as it slowly cut down her fishnet blouse allowing her master full view of her large breasts and cute little stomach.

"You have such large tit's my little Hyuga-whore I bet you guts love to have those large nipples of yours pinched and pulled don't you" said Naruto his hands playing with her large breasts, though they weren't as large as Sakura-chans or Tsunade's her skin was soooo soft and squishy that he loved to let his hands sink into the white flesh.

"N..No Naruto-sama, no one has ever touched me there" squeaked Hinata struggling against the chains as Naruto sucked on her large dime sized nipples.

"No? Has anyone ever touched you down here?" asked Naruto sliding one hand down her cute but slightly pudgy little tummy to rub over her pussy lips. He was actually surprised at how wet she was, he knew that she had practically came when he had first kissed her but his touch had apparently caused her to cum in her panties.

"No Naruto-sama is the fir..first to touch me down there." Cooed Hinata her whole body turning red from embarrassment. Naruto just smirked and brought his hands up to lick the juices off of his fingers.

"Mmm my dirty little hime is a virgin; I'm going to enjoy eating out your dirty little virgin pussy before I fuck you." Said Naruto ripping her pants down to reveal her drenched panties. "Mmm look what I slut my little hime is, already came in her panties" Naruto commented before leaning down and sucking on her wet panties tasting the juice.

Hinata was moaning in pure pleasure as she felt her master lick and suck at her pussy and clit through her panties. "Please fuck me Naruto-sama, I want Naruto-sama to fuck my little virgin pussy and fill me with his cum."

That was just the words Naruto wanted to hear and forgetting about eating out her delicious little cunt for the moment he quickly shed his clothes and pushed her panties to the side letting the tip of his cock slide inside of her pussy lips.

"That's it Hinata beg your master to fuck your little pussy, you want me to take your cherry don't you, you want me to fill all of your virgin holes with my hot cum don't you." Asked Naruto his hands gripping her hair as his lips whispered in her ear.

Hinata couldn't stand it and screamed at the top of her lungs, her pussy cuming and drenching Naruto and her legs in her juices. Stopping to catch her breath she looked at her masters eyes, seeing the want and lust in them about causing her to have another earth shattering orgasm.

"Yes master please fuck your slave, take your slaves virginity, my body is yours to do with what you wish." Said Hinata feeling his cock press into her. Naruto couldn't hold back anymore and thrust into Hinata causing her to scream out as her hymen was broken. But unlike Sakura he didn't slow down, instead he picked up her hips where she would fall more on his large cock and started to slam into her pussy.

"What a slutty little Hyuga-whore I found, I wonder if all Hyuga are as slutty as you or if I just got lucky?" asked Naruto, but Hinata was in no state to answer as her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and her voice turned into one long moan. Naruto continued to slam into his little Hyuga whore, his cock slamming into the back of her womb with each thrust as she came down fully on his cock.

Naruto was enjoying the feel of Hinata's tight little cunt around his cock, it wasn't as good of a feeling as Sakura's but he was defiantly loving the feeling of fucking her tight little cunt. Naruto slammed his hips into Hinata's as he sheathed himself in her tight canal. Naruto wasn't able to last long inside Hinata since it felt like her pussy was giving his cock a blowjob and was trying to suck his cum out.

As Naruto came Hinata hit her peak and let out an ear shattering yell as her eyes rolled up in her head and she slumped against Naruto. Naruto smirked at the fact that his new little slave had passed out from being fucked by him.

"Ohh my poor little hime has passed out, looks like I need to find some way to occupy myself until she wakes up." Naruto flipped Hinata onto her back, her large breasts jiggling and her long dark hair spraying out around her head. Putting his legs on either side of her Naruto grabbed her breasts and started roughly playing with the soft boobs digging his fingers into her flesh. Feeling himself get hard again he placed his cock in-between the girl's massive breasts and pressed them together.

Holding her breasts around his cock Naruto started to tit fuck the unconscious Hyuga girl, his cock sliding in-between the soft warm embrace of her breasts and pressing against her sweet lips. Instead of holding himself back Naruto let himself cum early spraying the girls face and her raven black hair with his cum.

Naruto looked down enjoying the picture of Hinata laying there covered in his cum but he wasn't done playing with his new cum dumpster yet. Instead he got up and flipped the girl over before grabbing her hips and sinking his whole length into her cunt all at once. He entered her and immediately started pounding her ass. Since she was out cold he rammed himself into her with no care, slamming his cock as deep as it would go.

Taking it out of her ass Naruto started to fuck her pussy switching back and forth between both tight holes. After a few minutes Hinata started mumbling some words but Naruto ignored her. As she came back to conscious her breast was burning red and sticky and she felt a long hard shaft being slammed into her cunt and ass.

"Ahh" screamed Hinata before having a body shaking orgasm and passing back out, laying on the ground mumbling incoherently.

While he would have had no problem to continue to fuck her sleeping body he decided to use this as a chance to place the slave seal on her.

At first he thought he would place it on her forehead as a bit of irony with how they treated the branch clan but he finally decided to place it on her tummy right above her abused pussy. Naruto sat down beside her and rubbed her hand over her soft body while he waited for her to wake up. He didn't have to wait long before Hinata woke up and turned over to look at him.

"Good morning Naruto-sama." Asked Hinata her face and voice competing for top of the cute scale.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" Asked Naruto

"Yes Naruto-sama" feeling cold she sat up and looked around "Naruto-sama where are we?"

"Well we were playing and after I came in your little pussy you passed out on me so I had to wait for you to wake up."

"I'm sorry master I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." Said Hinata.

"That's fine hime it was your first time but I'm still going to have to punish you so you know not to do it again."

Naruto led Hinata over to a pipe that ran up the side of the wall and wrapped her chain around the pipe, low enough to the ground that Hinata had to kneel on her knees to be comfortable. Hinata's large breasts heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath from where she had been screaming for the last few minutes. The chain connecting her hands to the pipe was short making her have to sit close to it and her body press up against the pipe. She could feel her master walking behind her, his eyes exploring every inch of her pale unmarred skin, she shivered from equal parts cold and anticipation as she felt his fingers run though her hair.

Suddenly Naruto's fingers grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back causing her to let out a yell. Her mouth open from the scream was quickly filled with Naruto's large cock, his hand holding her head still as he forced his cock down her throat. Naruto started to face fuck his little Hyuga whore, not giving her time to get used to his girth before forcing more and more of his meat down her throat. Naruto increased his grip on Hinata's hair forcing her head onto his cock as he hammed her tight throat. He was happy to find that he was right; he loved the way her cute little lips looked wrapped around his cock and the look on her face with her eyes about to roll back into her head.

Chuckling Naruto increased his pace causing his balls to slap against her chin as he fucked her mouth and throat. Just as she was about to pass out from loss of oxygen Naruto pulled out of her throat allowing her to take in a deep lungful of air. But instead of letting go of her hair he held on and placed his throbbing cock right in front of her face.

"I'm going to cum slave; I want you to thank your master for coming on those slutty little breasts and face of yours." Said Naruto stroking his cock as Hinata tried to fill her lungs with oxygen. Speeding up his strokes Naruto came on Hinata covering her face and breasts in his sticky white cum.

"Thank you for cuming on your worthless little slave Naruto-sama." Said Hinata

"Good girl, I'm glad my little slave can follow instructions so well. Now instead of having to discipline you I'm going to give you another gift" said Naruto his voice dark as he let go of her hair allowing her head to fall forward. Naruto walked behind her and stared at her beautiful body, his cock quickly coming back to full mast and twitching at the sight in front of him. He was really starting to enjoy himself, there was just something that he loved about the way Hinata looked chained naked to the wall, her breasts covered in his cum and heaving as she tried to get her breathing back under control.

"Naruto-sama is too good to his worthless little slaaaa" yelled Hinata throwing her head back and extending the last vowel as she felt her masters cock fill her ass. Naruto wasted no time before grabbing her hips and burying his cock into her soft tight ass. Hinata let out a long stream of moans as Naruto assaulted her ass with his cock, stretching her inner walls as his large member sunk into the hilt.

"Who knew my quiet little Hinata-hime was such a little whore." Commented Naruto saying hime the same way he would say slut. Hinata could only mumble incoherently as Naruto pounded into her stretching her ass out. "I'm going to fill this tight ass of yours with my cum hime, from now on your entire reason for being is to just be a fuck puppet to get me and my pets off." Growled Naruto grabbing her long dark hair and pulling it back before slapping her ass hard and causing her to yell.

"Yes Naruto-sama fuck my ass, my holes only exists to be filled with Naruto-sama's cum" shouted Hinata her voice filled with pleasure and tinged with a small bit of pain. Hinata could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter from the combined pounding of Naruto's cock and her spanking.

"You seem to enjoy being spanked hime, only bad little slaves deserve to get spanked, have you been a bad little slave" asked Naruto his tongue licking the side of her neck where it was exposed from him holding onto her hair.

"Yes Naruto sama I have been a bad little slave, I was spying on Naruto-sama without him knowing" shouted Hinata her pussy quivering and dripping down onto the hard cold floor from where Naruto was licking her neck.

"Well I know the perfect punishment for a fuck slut like you Hinata. After I cum in this pretty little ass of yours I'm going to let you lick all of my juices off and if you can do that without cuming I won't have to give you any spankings." Said Naruto before going back to pounding her ass with his cock. Hinata was sad for a second thinking that her master wasn't going to spank her but then she thought about her words and a dark little smile spread across her cute face. Naruto couldn't last much longer in Hinata's tight little ass, Naruto came again his large amount of chakra allowing him to get hard and cum multiple times thanks to his new studies. Hinata came as she felt his hot cum fill her ass and cause her stomach swell a little from the amount he was filling her with.

"Tsk Tsk tsk look at the mess my little slut made" said Naruto unhooking her hands from the pipe and pressing her head down to where the puddle of her juices were." Since you couldn't even make it through me fucking your ass I want you to lick up your mess while I give you your punishment'" said Naruto removing his hand from her head and grabbing her hips. Hinata tentivly stuck her tongue out and started to lick at the puddle of her own juices, she let out a small yelp each time his hand struck her flesh but continued to keep licking, Naruto counted to ten on each cheek.

"What a good little slut and I see that you cleaned up your mess to" said Naruto rubbing his hands over her red ass cheeks. "Now why don't we get dressed and l will take you home."

"I get to go home with master?" asked Hinata her excitement overwhelming her and causing her to jump on her master and squish his face between her boobs in a hug from heaven. Naruto was sure he should be mad at his slaves act but with his face being smothered in heaven he didn't really care. Once he got the girl off of him he cupped her face in his hand and leaned in to kiss her.

-The next morning-

Naruto walked out of his bedroom and was amazed at the sight infornt of him. Sitting in his large chair was Sakura, her large breasts pressing hard against her small red tank top, her lean beautiful body streatched out as his little Hyuga whore kneeled on the floor her face between Sakura's legs eating out her large pussy.

"Is my pet enjoying her present?" asked Naruto coming over to stand beside Sakura, his hand lovingly moving through her hair and coming down to cup her face.

"Mmm yes master, I've wanted to see our little Hyuga-whore be taught a lesson for so long. Ohh yeah that's right whore lick my ass, stick your tongue in there and lick me out while you finger my pussy. I have really enjoyed you allowing me to teach this little slut her place master and she is such a good little cunt licker to I might not let her get any of her chores done today."

"But then I would have to punish you and our new maid if you kept her from completing her tasks today." Said Naruto.

"Well maybe" started Sakura rubbing her fingers over Naruto's boxers "if I suck masters dick then he won't have to punish his little pet" pouted Sakura her cherry colored lips glistening as she licked them. She quickly undid his boxers and started to suck on his cock as naruto watched Hinata luck out Sakura's pussy.

"Mmm that's good pet" said Naruto as he enjoyed watching her sweaty body flex from Hinata's ministrations. Thrusting his cock into her mouth he watched a bit of sweat roll down her large breasts and over her toned sexy stomach, licking his lips imagining running his tongue and hands all over that sexy bodies of hers. "Actually since you love having our little slutty maid eat you out I'm going to give the both of you a present." Said Naruto pulling himself out, walking over he moved Hinata out of the way gently, seeing no reason to be harsher with her than he had to be.

"You look so slutty just sitting there in my chair with your tank top straining against those huge tits of yours." He said his hands running over her stomach and coming up to grab her tank top and rip it off of her. "Much better now I can suck on those huge tits of yours while I fuck your pussy." Said Naruto before kissing his way up her stomach and latching onto her breasts with his mouth, Sakura ran her hands though his hair while he mauled her breasts with his mouth and hands. Sakura could feel his hard cock that had just been thrusting down her throat rubbing up against her large clit causing her to shift under her.

Feeling himself coming closer to climax Naruto thrusted into Sakura, her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock and trying to milk the cum out of him. All of a sudden he felt something warm and wet wrap around his balls, looking down he could see Hinata laying on her back in her tattered maid costume and sucking his balls. The feeling of Sakura's pussy combined with Hinata's mouth quickly brought him to climax and he filled Sakura's pussy with cum until it started to leak out.

"Now slut I want you to lick all of my cum out of Sakura's pussy and I want you to thank her for allowing a spineless little whore like you to eat her out." Said Naruto leaning down to gently kiss Sakura and lay on the couch and watch Hinata's cute ass bounce as she licked his cum up from Sakura's pussy.

Sensing something he looked out the window only to see what looked like a flash of red eyes. The chakra signature felt familure and he only knew one person with red eyes like that. Ohh well he could deal with her later, for now he was just going to enjoy the sight of his pets beautiful body as she got her pussy licked.
Sign up to rate and review this story