Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Electric Pink

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna makes it back on the streets with Bunny's soul in hand. The Cheshire Cat comes and leads her right to the Bunny. Shoujo-ai ecchi for everyone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2014-04-24 - 853 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty: Electric Pink:

Anna found herself back on the streets. A small smile came onto her face. I did it/, she thought. Bunny-tan's soul felt warm in her hands. /I can finally go home. However, she knew she had only completed part one of the scheme.

I've got to find Bunny-tan now/, she thought. /Where do I look? She still didn't know much about this lusty city. Not only that, but her body was sore all over. /I need a doctor first/, Anna thought. She paused when she heard laughter above her head. The Cheshire Cat floated down toward her.

"Hiya!" she cheered.

"Ah," Anna said. "It's you." Kazue's double came up behind her and grabbed her breasts.

"Hey!" Anna cried. "Stop that!" She used her free hand to swat her away. The Cheshire cat giggled and looked down, noticing Anna's hand.

"Oh!" she cooed. "So you did get it, after all."

"Yep," Anna said as she stashed away Bunny's soul in the waist of her skirt. "I got it."

"Yay! Yay!" Kazue's double cheered, jumping up and down. "You did it!"

"Yep," Anna repeated. The Cheshire came close, within inches of her face.

"You have to take it to her, now!" she exclaimed. "Now, now, now!" The other woman frowned at her.

"But I'm injured," she complained. "Plus, I don't even know where to find her."
"I do!" the kitty girl cheered. "Come, come!" She grabbed Anna by the arm and dragged her away.

"Slow down! You're hurting me more!" The Cheshire laughed over the complaints as she kept running. Several blocks down, they came to another, but different club. Anna gave her a blank stare at the blinding white surrounding the building.

"Heaven Bar?" she asked. "Why are we here?" The Cheshire cat grinned at her.

"She's here!" she exclaimed. "She's here! She's here!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" the Kazue double shouted. "Let's go!"

"Okay," the other woman said. "Just don't pull me."

"Fine, fine, let's go!" Anna followed her inside. White faded to bright purple once they got past the doors. Soft jazz music filled the air. Anna's eye trailed left and right: the wall-sized fish tank was giving off the hazy purple glow. The Cheshire leaned into Anna's ear.

"She's in the back," she whispered. "Go!" The kitty shoved her forward.

"Okay, okay," Anna said. She made her way to the back room, where jasmine-scented perfume drew her steps toward the pink glass doors. The woman tried to peek inside, and saw two black silk bunny ears.

There she is! Anna pushed open the door and went inside. The perfume smelled faint compared to the rest of the club. The jazz music changed to enka. However, Anna's focus narrowed on the lone table against the back wall. She felt her heart race as their eyes met. Anna quickly shook her head.

There's no way I can be… She paused in thought at the other's question.

"Do you need something?" The Bunny woman asked, blinking at her.

"Huh?"

"Why are you here?" the Bunny asked. Anna forced herself back into reality.

"Uh… I have something for you here!" Anna exclaimed. She reached into her skirt and pulled out the big red gem. The other woman's violet eyes widened as her jaw dropped.

"No way!" she gasped. "Did you…"

"I did," Anna answered in one breath. Her cheeks felt warm. The woman in the black Playboy suit rushed forward and embraced Anna.

"I've waited so long for you!" she whispered. Anna's face turned a bright red.

"Uh… thanks?" Her mind arrived came to a confusing place. However, Bunny-tan paused upon noticing Anna's injuries.

"Oh my, you're hurt!" she gasped.

"Huh? Oh, yes," Anna said quietly. Bunny-tan took her by the hands.

"Come with me," she said. "I'll patch you right up."

"But what about your soul?"

"Not here," the other woman whispered. "Come with me." Bunny led Anna out through the back exit before more questions could follow. Anna tried to keep up as her new companion hailed a taxi. Twenty minutes later, they arrived at Bunny's apartment. Neither woman spoke as they walked up the metal stairs to the fifth floor. Darkness greeted them as Bunny opened the door. Anna reached over for a light switch, but the hostess seized her wrist. She glanced behind her to see Bunny shaking her head.

"No," Bunny whispered. "You'll ruin the mood that way." Anna hesitated at first, but slowly lowered her hand. "Thank you." She moved aside Anna's ponytail and kissed her on the nape. The other woman drew in a slow, heated breath. Bunny embraced her from behind and gently wrestled her to the kitchen floor. Her hands moved to Anna's tattered black top; the other woman trembled at her touch.

"What are you doing?" Anna whispered.

"It's okay, baby. I'll take good care of you tonight."

"But…" Bunny's lips tenderly smothered hers.

"Just relax," she whispered. "Just relax." At the next kiss, Anna found herself surrendering to such rapture. She didn't seem to want to fight it either, as her tattered black shirt was abandoned on the kitchen floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story