Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Lion's Share

Here We All Are

by Cerilla 0 reviews

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-24 - 2000 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dave put out his cigarette and placed his feet on the coffee table in front of him. It was late evening and he was tired and frustrated after another unsuccessful day spent auditioning for a singer.
“I'm starting to lose hope.” He said to David, who was sitting next to him on the couch channel zapping. “No one of these guys is what I'm looking for.”
“You are very picky.” replied David, “Many of them have very fast and powerful voices. I still don't see what you're exactly looking for.”
By mid December, Dave Mustaine and David Ellefson had recruited a new drummer for their band, but couldn't seem to find the right singer. According to David, it was just because Dave set the bar too high, but the leader refused to settle for less.
“First and foremost, I'm looking for conviction. Only because a guy has a great voice, it doesn't mean he can deliver his lines appropriately; no one of those we have heard has the right attitude. I don't need the best singer ever, I need a singer who's fit for my music. Johnny Rotten couldn't have sung for Deep Purple but was perfect for Sex Pistol, and Ian Gillan is a great singer but would have been out of keeping with Sex Pistols. It all depends on what you need.”
“Well, why don't you try it, then?”
“Try what, singing? I have no idea how to do it.”
“Give it a try anyway.” shrugged David, “You write both music and lyrics, you know what you want, so who would be a better choice?”
Dave took a sip of his beer and pondered on the question. He had never tried to sing and play at the same time. Would he be able to pull it off? In any case, it was an idea to consider.

“Ah! man, your face is all red.” laughed Lee, as Dave stopped singing in the middle of a verse to catch his breath. The Megadeth guys were practicing in their new rehearsal studio and Dave was testing his singing abilities, which apparently left a lot to be desired.
“Fuck, I can't do this!” He growled. “I sound like a chicken that's getting chocked.”
“You just need to learn how to control your breath.” said Junior. “Find a way to sing that's most comfortable to you.”
“Easy to say. Shit, I need a drink.”
“Yeah, I need a pause too.” said Lee. “My arms are a bit sore.”
Lee was Megadeth's new drummer, another guy with some serious quirks, who had a particular interest into black magic and Satanism. Junior considered it simply a wacky curiosity, but Dave wasn't too pleased about it; he had experimented with witchcraft and took it seriously. He didn't want to be involved with that shit ever again, but since the band needed a drummer, he would put up with Lee until a better substitute would come up.
“I've made a new special energy drink. I thing I nailed it this time. Wanna try?” Lee asked the other guys.
“No!” They both shouted. One of the very first things they had learnt about Lee was to never accept anything handmade by him.
“Suit yourselves.” He said, chugging his bog coloured beverage.

~*~

“Don't like parties. Don't like crowded places.”
“So you want to spend New Year's Eve watching T.V. at home? That's lame even for you.”
“Jeez, thanks, now I'm really getting into the party mood.”
Dave rolled his eyes at Maria. He and Junior had been invited to a big party to celebrate the new year and he first had tried to ask Diana to come with him, but she had refused. Asking Maria was more a gesture of courtesy. Not that he didn't like spending some time with her, but she wasn't exactly the lively, outgoing type with whom one would party.
“C'mon, it'll be fun. You can't stay alone on New Year's Eve, it's just too depressing.” Junior insisted. “And I bet you have at least one cute dress hidden somewhere.”
“Well, I have a little black dress that's collecting cobwebs in a corner of my closet.” Maria sighed. “All right, I'll come. But I'm leaving after the midnight toast.”

The party was huge indeed, set in a mansion with pool and packed with people Maria had never seen before. She stuck with Dave and David, who didn't seem too eager to socialize either; they greeted a few people, but concentrated their attention mainly on the drinks. Their intention, however, was to go slow until midnight and then get hammered with everybody else; since the group had joined the party around 11pm, it was just a matter of minutes anyway.
Dave was mildly bored; he had come just to have something to do and access to free alcohol. He wondered if there were any drugs going around; even some weed would be enough.

The sudden loud sound of a slap fazed the people around, who looked toward the source of that noise; a woman had smacked a man on the cheek and was now yelling at him.
“How dare you ask me something like that?! You pig, who do you think I am? I don't even know you!” The woman screeched. She looked incredibly pissed at the man, who was holding his reddening cheek with a disconcerted expression on his face.
The woman turned on her heels and stormed off; the guests quickly lost interest at the scene they were witnessing and went back to their own business.

Dave looked at the angry woman as she walked away and chuckled. She was wearing a low-cut, short, red leather dress that probably had led the man to the wrong assumption.
He started caressing Maria's hip with his right hand and grinned naughtily; a very good idea came into his mind, and with some luck, he would be able to make it come true.
The guitarist put the glass he was holding on a table nearby and pulled Maria closer to him. He caressed her face and kissed her on the lips, slowly and seductively; she wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to him with no hesitation.
“You know, I was thinking...” Dave murmured, “We could find a room and celebrate the New Year's Eve by ourselves.”
Maria smiled and raised her eyebrows. “Oh, but wouldn't it be unbecoming?”
“I don't think we'll be missed, and at every party there's always at least one couple shagging some place in the house. It's practically a tradition.”
“Well, it's actually the best way to start a new year I can think of.” Maria replied, taking Dave's hand and leading him toward the stairs.
“Junior, we'll stay away for a while. Don't do anything exciting without us.” said Dave to his bass player.
“Wait, you mean he can't watch?” Maria asked. The two Daves stared at her without answering. “I was joking.”she huffed. “You're too stiff to be a couple of wild metalheads.”

Dave and Maria went upstairs and tried the first door, but it didn't open.
“Damn. Apparently, someone else is maintaining the tradition.”
“Let's try the next.” said Dave. Luckily for them, the second bedroom was open and free; they entered and locked the door without bothering with the lights.
Maria dropped her purse on the floor and grabbed Dave by the waist for another, more passionate kiss. Dave's hands went to Maria's hair and tried to set it free from the low chignon she was sporting.
“Ouch! Careful there!” she yelped, helping her lover loosen her hair. “You're pulling it.”
“Sorry.” He said, capturing her lips once again. He ran one hand through her dark brown hair and cupped her ass with the other.
Maria pressed closer to Dave and caressed his back under the sweater, teasing him lightly with her nails. He grabbed her and walked them to the bed, sitting down on it and pulling her on his knees.
Maria moaned at the feeling of Dave's hands stroking her breasts and his lips kissing her neck.
“Take this off.” She said, pulling at Dave's sweater.
“Aren't we eager?” He said, complying with her request.
Maria pushed Dave down the bed and straddled him. “Want to ride me, baby?” he asked with a smirk, sliding his hand up her dress to rub her pussy through her already damp panties.

“Wait!” she said. “Do you have any condoms with you?”
“No. You're the one with the purse.”
“I didn't think we would... fuck!”
Dave let out a frustrated sigh; he didn't want to stop, his entire body was begging for some action.
“Strip and lie down.” she instructed him, taking off her own clothes.
Dave did as Maria said, curious to see what she had in mind, since he was pretty sure she wasn't willing to risk going all the way without any protection. She caught him by surprise as she climbed on him and turned around.
“A 69, uh? I like the way you think.” He said grinning, putting a pillow under his head. Her pussy was right in front of his face, glistening wet, ready to be eaten.
“Yes, I'm very resourceful.” she replied, before pressing an open mouthed kiss on the tip of Dave's cock. Dave shivered at the sensation and groaned loudly.

The downside of sixty-nining, according to Dave, was the loss of concentration; having your face buried in pussy while having your dick sucked is a bliss, but it makes it difficult to focus on your own job.
As expected, Maria let go of his dick and slapped his thigh. “Well? Any intention to get started?”
Dave chuckled and grabbed Maria's ass cheeks. “Sorry, I tend to get distracted easily when someone's working on my dick.” He didn't lose any more time anyway, and ran his tongue along her pussy.

Dave concentrated on her clit, circling it with his lips and tickling it with the tip of his tongue while he penetrated her cunt with his thumb. Maria liked it, as he could feel her pleased whimpering vibrating around his cock. She could take his entire length in her mouth in that position, and he wished he could see her face in that moment.
They barely noticed the uproar from the ground level when the clock struck at midnight.

~*~

“I want to hit the road as soon as possible.” said Dave, “But I need a second guitarist.”
“Can't find anybody?” asked Kerry.
“Nope. It's unnerving how complicated it is.”
Dave had met Kerry King -the guitarist of another metal band called Slayer with whom he was friends- after a concert and invited him for a drink. Kerry was a teetotal, a rarity for their scene, but had accepted to keep him company. They were discussing about their respective bands and Dave let out his frustration concerning the present state of Megadeth.
Kerry listened to him attentively; he had first met Dave when he played with Metallica and admired him a lot. He considered him to be an outstanding guitar player, one of the best of his kind.
“I could help you with that.” Kerry said. “I could fill in as your second guitarist.”
“You would? But what about your band?”
“I can go on tour with you for a few dates, they'll understand.”
Dave thought about the possibility. Kerry was a good player, wild and competent. It could work, even if just for a while.

In the next few days, Dave spent a lot of time rehearsing with Kerry, showing him his riffs; he was impressed that the other man could mirror them so easily. Kerry and Dave were on the same wavelength, musically speaking; they really had a good chemistry and Dave was thrilled that he had found such a good guitarist for his group. Kerry had some live dates to play with Slayer, but they agreed to meet again and play a few venues in February. Things seemed to be finally coming together for Dave and his band.
Sign up to rate and review this story