Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Seireitei Zoo

Other's too?

by bijective 0 reviews

Umm heres the second chapter. If any one is displeased with the late updates you can read this story in fanfiction.net under the same title :)

Category: Bleach - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Abarai Renji,Kuchiki Byakuya,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2014-04-28 - 471 words

0Unrated
The dog yelped and tried to run but was easily pinned by the much larger panther. "I am not going to eat you Abarai no need to run." The dog stopped struggling and was released from the iron grip of the feline. "Umm ...so what do we do now taicho" asked the small mongrel looking at the large feline. "It seems both of us are affected by this affliction." stated the noble before questioning the mongrel "Are we the only ones affected" he asked. "Yeah I think so because I saw our some of our division members just now and they was completely human" replied the dog.

"We should report to the head captain." said Byakuya before continuing "can you use your flash step in this state Fukutaicho."

"I don't know, maybe." replied the mongrel. "Wouldn't it be better if I went to see the Soutaicho after all I am less likely to be noticed?"

"Yes but in this situation I think it would be in both of our best interest if we go together." argued the noble.

"Whatever you say taicho" agreed the redhead.

Renji then squeezed himself out of the small apace in the shoji door and waited outside his captain's quarters for the noble. Knowing he wouldn't fit through the small gap in the door Byakuya broke through the paper covered shoji door creating a large hole. The red furred mongrel sweat dropped and stared at the black panther. "What?" asked the noble "it is a much easier method and the door is easily fixed?" The dog nodded in assent and they started to flash step to the first division.

XXXXX

Since it was so early in the morning the streets were deserted and they didn't have any problem reaching the Soutaicho's office. They managed to past the guards unnoticed. Carefully they made their way into the captains meeting hall. On reaching the hall the captain carefully raised his reiatsu trying to grab the head captain's attentions. His attempt was successful. A few minutes later they heard the old man's voice.

Except the source was a white stork behind whom stood a white goat. From the feel of their reiatsu it was clear that they were the captain and vice-captain of the first division respectively. "What you were affected too!" came the outburst from Renji. Byakuya glowered at the mongrel and gave a small warning growl making him whimper in fear. Sighing the panther glanced at the stork and the goat and asked in his usual no nonsense manner "What do we do now? There might been others who have also been affected." "I have sent a message to all the other captains and vice captains for an emergency meeting. If they come here now they won't be noticed and widespread panic may be avoided." said the stork.
Sign up to rate and review this story