Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

End to Home

by Noizchild 0 reviews

As Bunny and Takeru confront each other, Hotaru finds the key to bring Anna home.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2014-04-29 - 734 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Five: End to Home:

"Here it is," Hotaru said, returning to the office. "I found the key." She found everyone standing around and staring the book intently. The loli demon giggled to herself.

"Pretty good story, huh?" she asked.

"Shhh!" everyone hissed.

"Oh," Hotaru whispered. "Anyway, here's the key." She held up a small silver latch clip. Everyone glanced up at it.

"How does it work?" Tsuzuki asked.

"I'll show you," the loli demon said. She walked over to the book and placed it on top of the pages.

"Now what?" Watari asked.

"We wait," Hotaru said. "It would help to back up, soon." Everyone took a step backward, but kept reading.

Takeru rose to his feet. A look of shock spread over Bunny's face.

"It's you!" she gasped. Anna looked back and forth, puzzled.

"Uh… okay," she said. "What the hell is this?" Takeru walked over and took Bunny by the hands.

"I've been looking for you," he said. "Why did you run away from me?" Tsuzuki's female counterpart lowered her head.

"I was scared," she confessed. "I'm sorry."

"You were scared?" the boy asked. "But why? Don't you love me?" Bunny pressed her lips together.

"I do, but…"

"But what?" Takeru demanded. "Tell me why!"

"Hold up here!" Anna cut in. "What is all of this?" The couple looked up at her. Bunny's cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh," she murmured. "This is my fiancé I was talking about."

"Huh?" she asked. "This guy?"

"Yes," Takeru answered. "And who are you?" Anna put up her hands.

"Somebody trying to go home," she said. "And Bunny's helping me out."

"Yes," Bunny said quickly. Takeru looked at both women.

"Still doesn't answer my question," he said. Bunny looked down at her feet. Anna clenched her fists at her sides.

"Tell him already," she said. Takeru raised an eyebrow at her.

"Tell me what?" he asked. Bunny swallowed with her eyes to the ground. "What does she mean?" Takeru asked. "Bunny, say something. What is she talking about?" The Purple Rabbit lifted her head.

"I'm scared of commitment!" she blurted out. Takeru looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?!" he asked.

"I love you so much," she confessed. "But, I can't handle marriage. I don't do commitments or relationships."

"Well, we don't have to get married if you don't want to," Takeru admitted. Bunny looked at him, surprised.

"What?" He kindly shook his head.

"I just want to make you happy," he said. "If you don't want to get married, fine."

"You promise?" she asked with big eyes.

"Yes! Just come home, please?"

"Well?" Anna asked. "What's it going to be?" Bunny pressed her lips together as she smiled.

"Put my soul back into my body," she commanded. "I want to go home." Anna gave her a proud smile.

"Yes, ma'am!" she replied. The woman reached into her skirt waistband and pulled out the gem.

"Put it in and hold my hand," Bunny instructed, taking Takeru by the hand as she spoke. Anna took hold of Bunny's other hand and shoved the gem, her soul, into her chest. Once the gem went into Bunny's body, a giant pink light formed and swallowed all three of them whole.

In the office, the book's pages began to glow.

"Stand back, everyone!" Hotaru shouted. The crew stepped back again as pink light shot out of the pages. Anna came forward and landed her feet on the thin carpet. She opened her eyes as she drew in slow breaths. Hotaru stepped forward with a little smile on her face.

"Welcome back," she said. Anna's eyes looked worn out as she surveyed her friends.

"I'm back," she whispered. Anna slowly sank to her knees and passed out on the office floor as the book on the desk closed itself for good.

"Anna-chan!" Tsuzuki exclaimed. Hotaru rested her hand on his shoulder.

"She'll be fine," she told her. "Let her sleep it off."

"Could I at least move her to a couch?" the shinigami asked.

"Fair enough," the loli demon said with a shrug. She walked over to the desk and put her beloved book back in the bookcase, never to be touched again.

In the doorway, the little purple rabbit watched the group of people move about.
I'm free to go back home now/, she thought. /I thank you. The rabbit bowed her head and vanished into thin air.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story