Categories > Original > Romance > Requested Oneshots

The Interrupting Tuna

by lalatherapist16

(HOMESTUCK)Meuloz (MeulinxKurloz) smut requested by Ithy

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2014-05-05 - 848 words

?Blocked
"Kurloz?" I called, opening the door to his hive. Usually it was locked and he answered when I knocked, but tonight it was unlocked and he didn't come.

It seemed he wasn't here, which was odd, considering he asked me to come over tonight. I shut and locked the door and started to look for him. Every room was dark.

When I reached his respiteblock, there was a soft glow from under the door. I knocked and, after a short second, he opened it.

He smiled down at me, his face clean of paint - a rare occasion that only I have seen - and he had no shirt on. His respiteblock was lit with candles, and, on closer inspection, I saw they were olive green and purple.

i smiled at him, already having an idea as to where this was going. Usually the only time he doesn't wear his face paint is when we pail. With a quick glance around his respiteblock, I spotted the bucket by his recuperacoon.

My cheeks heated into what I was sure was a deep blush. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. his mouth at my ear. "Hi." He breathed into my ear, making me shiver.

His accent was always sexy, wither he meant it to be or not. "Hi." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, crossing my wrists behind his head. He didn't try to make small talk, kissing my neck softly, sending tingles along my body.

I didn't mind, either. Things have been stressful lately with our lusus' and we haven't been close like this in so long. It looks like he feels the same. Gog I missed him....

The feel of his skin against mine....As I thought that, he pulled my shirt off of me, tossing it into the corner of his respiteblock. He held me close, our bare chests pressed together as he kissed me.

My skirt and his pants seemed to melt away, my tail twitching wildly behind me as his fingers brushed over the small of my back, sparking a fire to dance along my spine. He knew what to do and how to do it to drive me crazy.

And he loved to do it. Slowly, he backed me up to his recuperacoon, kissing me the whole way. I gasped when he suddenly turned me around, bending me over the side of it slowly.

This was new. He moved my mass of hair to one side, kissing the back of my neck, making me groan quietly. My pants were lifting us with each raise and fall of my chest, but he either didn't notice or care as he lightly bit my neck, gaining a small squeak from me.

My tail wrapped around his waist at it's own accord, tightening slightly when he kissed that spot on my lower back.

His bulge was pressed against my nook, making me bite my lip with need. When he pushed in slowly, my tail twitched around him, making him chuckle softly.

After so much time without doing this, I'd forgotten how incredibly large he was, filling me completely. Perfectly.

Wary of my claws, I grabbed the side of his recuperacoon, trying to not poke holes in it. I gasped as he slowly pulled out, only to thrust into me hard, making me moan.

He set an evil pace of slow/fast, his hands gripping my hips to pull me back into each thrust, making me bury my face as I screamed, close to that almost-out-of-reach- climax.

"Hey Kurloz, are you bus-" Kurloz and I froze at Mituna's voice as the door opened. A harsh blush spread over my body as I hid my face. "I.....I'll come back later!" He squeaked, shutting the door so fast the breeze blew out some of the candles.

There was a long moment of awkward silence in which Kurloz and I were too embarrassed to speak. "Oh. My Gog." I gasped finally, at a loss for anything else. "Oh my Gog. Oh my fucking Gog, Kurloz!" We stood up.

"How did he even get in? I locked the door behind me!" I gasped, getting dressed. He pulled his own clothes on, trying to semi fix his hair.

"He enjoys using his psionics to break into my hive when he wants to play. I figured he'd stay away because it's so late." His cheeks were purple as he coughed into his hand. "I am so sorry, Meulin.

I closed my eyes and took a couple deep breaths. "It's okay. I don't blame you. But I am going to kill Tuna!" I said, claws at the ready as I opened the door to hunt him down.









A quick A/N (MEGA SPOILER ALERT)

This happened well before the fallout between Meulin and Kurloz. I know the story and I decided to set this back before all of the issues.

Why? Because I figured it'd be sexier if they could actually kiss and talk to each other and all that good stuff and this was a SMUT request, so.....
Sign up to rate and review this story