Categories > Original > Romance > Requested Oneshots

Requested Oneshots

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

More info inside

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-05-05 - 224 words

0Unrated
Okay so this is where I will be compiling all the requested oneshots I'm going to be writing. And they are that. ONESHOTS.

In other words, the separate chapters won't have anything to do with the ones before or after them. I will post the fandom of each in the description bar and the pairing so if you want to read it, feel free.

But this is basically the easiest way for me to keep track of all the requests. Now, I'm going to be opening this up to all of you on here as well.

I am writing oneshots for these following fandoms :

Welcome to Night Vale
Homestuck
Hetalia
Supernatural
Anime/Manga (Please ask beforehand if I actually know the anime/manga because while I would love to list out what I have and have yet to watch, I would break my laptop)

I will write any ship you want, smut, fluff, yaoi, yuri, straight, tentacle, monsters, demons and whatever else you can imagine. Just leave your requests in the review and I will get to is as soon as I can.

Also on a side note, I am now on fanfiction.net and you can find me there as JohnStrider19.


That's basically all I have to tell you guys at the moment, so I'm going to get posting.

Hugs and Charms,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story