Categories > Books > Dracula > Seductions of the Dark

Chapter 12

by rainia_nytewolf 0 reviews

Rainia is turned.

Category: Dracula - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 1601 words

0Unrated
Rainia steeled her eyes towards Vlad's own pair, hoping to see any sort of emotion at all to help give away his thoughts. His eyes were like two emerald stones, she could not read anything from them. She bit her lip in worry, maybe now wasn't the best of time to have asked?

Vlad watched Rainia carefully; her face was like an open book to him, waiting to be read. He knew that the time would come sooner or later, but he would have preferred himself to offer first. She now looked worried, probably debating with herself whether she should have asked or not. It was too late now; she had asked the question that he was half dreading half anticipating while he was still reveling in the afterglow of their long, intense love making.

Vlad closed his eyes for a moment and brought his hand up to cup Rainia's face, his thumb stroking her skin. He opened his mouth to speak, but Rainia beat him to it.

"I'm sure, love. I can't stand to spend another moment away from you. I want to be with you, forever." Her eyes swam with sincerity. She turned her head towards his hand that was resting on her cheek and kissed his palm, smiling at him.

Vlad's lips twitched into a smile, albeit a very small one. "I have no doubt, little one. I will never leave your side again and I won't let anything take you away from me, ever." He stroked her silky hair, brushing a loose piece from her face and tucking it behind her ear. She always had such silky hair, he loved to run his fingers though it and bury his face in it when he slept.

"I just need to know if you're ready." He was slightly worried about this; she had always liked the soak in the daylight. Letting its gentle rays light up her face and give her whole appearance and healthy glow.

Rainia smiled fondly, secretly thrilled that he really cared so deeply about her on this subject. But there was no need to worry. She had her mind made up. If abandoning the sun is what it takes to stay with her one true love for all time, she would gladly make that sacrifice. Of course she was a bit terrified about the other aspects. She was no stranger to blood; she was a woman after all, but the thought of drinking it made her a bit queasy, though she'd most likely feel different about it once she was turned.

"I've never been more ready," she lay back against the pillows and gave her beloved an encouraging smile. "Take me, my love, for I am yours."

Vlad's eyes darkened to a near black as Rainia's words echoed through his ears, and then became tinted red as their meaning shone like a beacon. She was offering herself fully to him; her body and soul. He could practically see her blood flowing through he veins though her pale skin. Beads of sweat ran over her skin, making her almost sparkle.

Rainia could see that Vlad was on the very edge of ravishing her; taking her in every way he could. She whispered his name, the letters falling off her lips sensuously, who was she to deny him that pleasure was.

Her whispering his name was Vlad's undoing, the sweet sound vibrated though his whole being and heated his blood. His eyes flashed dark red from passion and lust, the colour nearly swallowing the whole pupil. He moved over her, claming her lips hard before moving to her neck, suckling, and nipping at her skin, lavishing the little bite marks with his tongue to sooth and heal the abrasions.

Her moans and whimpers coursed their way into him, filling his mind with their melodious sound and causing him to further his conquest. His long, black hair fell into a curtain around his face and pooled around Rainia's visage, mingling with her own black hair, giving her a dark halo. The waterfall of hair around her face added her features; her eyes were closed in ecstasy, her cheeks flushed from passion. She drew her breath in gasps fro air and her lips, her lips were red and bruised from his rough kisses. She was beautiful. And all his.

Opening her passion filled eyes; she caught Vlad looking at her possessively. Smiling, she turned her head, offering her neck, her life, to him. He latched himself to her skin. Kissing, sucking and lavishing. Her skin tingled with warmth where ever he touched her. Their chests were pressed firmly together causing heat and pleasure alike to boil under her skin and into her blood.

Sliding his hands to her arms, Vlad caressed her skin and moved a hand to her head, stoking her hair. His fangs elongated as the growing promise of blood grew. He traced her skin with the tips of his canines, but not hard enough to break the skin.

Rainia gasped as Vlad lightly kissed her skin right over her jugular before sinking his deadly sharp teeth into her delicate neck. She gasped as a sharp pain shot though her neck, but that pain quickly lessened and once Vlad removed his fangs from her skin and began sucking greedily at the wound, drawing her blood.

The feeling of her blood leaving her body was odd. It wasn't uncomfortable like donating blood to the Red Cross; it was pleasant, in reality. Vlad's mouth was warm and he was gentle, taking away the pain and leaving her in bliss. Rainia sighed and wrapped her arms around Vlad's neck. Her head started to feel light, and she was growing tired, her breathing began to slow.

Suddenly Vlad wrenched his mouth from Rainia's neck, his mouth stained read from her blood. Rainia watched in fascination as he moved his left hand to his mouth, tearing at the delicate flesh at his wrist causing his crimson blood to bubble to the surface.

Holding Rainia's neck with his other hand, Vlad brought his wrist to Rainia's mouth.

"Drink," he whispered huskily as he pressed his wrist against her lips

Rainia complied and began sucking his blood into her mouth and swallowing. His blood was rusty and old, coating her throat. At first the taste was foreign and disgusting to her, she was tempted to gag. After the first mouth full fell down her throat, not only the taste, but the whole idea of blood changed. It no longer tasted like rusted metal, but life and warmth. She began to crave it. It was an odd feeling growing in the base of her stomach, something akin to pleasure, but not as strong.

Vlad closed his eyes and hissed in gratification as Rainia steadily drew blood from his veins. She now was sucking gently on his wrist causing the blood to flow quicker and send streams of warmth through his body.

Rainia whimpered as Vlad pulled his wrist away, the wound healing in seconds, only to replace it with his mouth. He could taste his own blood from the cavern of Rainia's mouth. He licked at the taste before slowly ending the kiss. Rainia's eyes were closing. It was nearing dawn and she needed her rest to complete the transformation.

It felt as though she was burning, fire rushing through her veins as the change took hold of her human body. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she opened her eyes and looked at Vlad who was watching her with worried green eyes. "I've watched enough movies to know it would hurt, my love."She said, chuckling slightly before closing her eyes as another wave of pain coursed through her.

Her insides felt as though they were being rearranged and reshaped. Her heart slowed within her body as the faint glow of her skin waned, her tan disappearing as it was replaced with ivory. Vlad's hand was intwined with hers as he murmured soothing words to her to try and ease the pain of the turning.

As quickly as it came, the pain vanished. A sudden need for something, a craving of which she had never experienced replaced it. Her eyes fluttered open, to meet the green of Vlad's staring at her. "I'm hungry." She stated tiredly, causing Vlad to chuckle.

"Rest first, little one. The change took a lot out of you and you still need to let your new body adjust." He replied soothingly, his hand caressesing her face gently.

"Mmmm 'kay." She mumbled, already drifting off as the sun began to rise. Vlad smiled slightly before laying next to his mate,bringing her body to rest against his until sundown. Together, they would be for eternity and nothing would stand between them ever again. With this knowledge, Vlad let himself be carried into a deep slumber.

A few days later, Alexia arrived home to find an empty castle. Frowning, she walked into the foyer to find a note written in an elegant script she recognized as Rainia's. Blinking, she turned on the light and sat down,her friend's voice echoing in her head as she began to read:

My Dearest Friend Alexia,

If you are reading this, than know only that I am well. Vlad and I are together once more and you need not worry about me. I am happier than i have ever been, and I am glad to have known you. Do not mourn for me, but continue on with your life. If you ever have need to me, speak my name and I will come to you.

-Rainia
Sign up to rate and review this story