Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The second chance

contact

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

I stood up quickly as I shouted and felt my hand collide with the tall lamp as I stood and the room went dark.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-05-16 - 748 words

0Unrated
“So, where are we going?” I asked with a laugh as you stared directly ahead as you drove. “I really think I don’t like cars anymore.” I said feeling uncomfortable and nervous in his car. As he drove for a while a thought occurred to me, why was I still with him? I could probably go anywhere I wanted and see the world maybe have a second shot as whatever I was, but my instinct kicked in again telling me I had to stay and figure this all out. After a while I began to see things that seemed familiar to me and then I realized where he was going. “You might want to watch out, there’s some Ice up here.” I joked.
He got out of the car right before we reached the cautioned taped off bridge with orange cones sectioning it off, there was a few police men there but none of them stopped him as he ducked under the caution tape and walked to where the gnarled gap in the guard rail where my car had plowed through it, there were still tire marks in the Ice in the road from where I tried to slam on my breaks which sent the car quickly spinning through the rail. You walked closer to the gap and looked at the rushing water below us; there were chunks of ice floating down stream and Icicles hanging from the trees nearby. I looked back at you just staring at the water below. Your teeth began to chatter a little bit and your nose became pinker and pinker as we just stood there. “Look, I don’t want you to get sick and end up like me. You should go back to the car.” I was delighted as you began to walk in the direction of your car. “Maybe you can hear me just a little bit!” I said as I walked with him.
Once we got back in the car you just started out the windshield for a moment before bursting out into tears. I felt bad again but there was nothing I could do to console you, I just wanted to hug you, but instead all I could do was sit here and watch you cry, I felt like just getting out of the car would be wrong, even though you wouldn’t even know. I was as there for you as I could have been.

“I’m sorry.” You muttered sadly as you stared back at the bridge.

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault. You neither have any reason to be sorry, Patrick.” I said. You started the car and began to drive. “It really wasn’t anyone’s fault but my own.” I said.

“she felt so alone when she died, maybe if I would have said more to her…I feel stupid talking to myself.” he muttered and sniffled as he drove.

“No, I like it, it’s not stupid, and I use to do it too.” I said once again realizing what I had said. I actually had felt alone when I died I remembered. You didn’t say anything else the whole drive back to your house. You stayed in your room and seemed sad again as you listened to “of all the Jin Joints” on repeat.it was dark now and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I sat in the chair and just watched you until I eventually became frustrated because there was nothing I could do to help you feel better.

“Don’t be so sad I died! I’m better off this way! You shouldn’t miss me like everyone else, why should you be the one who cares so much!?” I stood up quickly as I shouted and felt my hand collide with the tall lamp as I stood and the room went dark and I heard you gasp startled by the sudden crash of the lamp and darkness. I just stood there in disbelief that I actually did that. A few moments later your overhead light came on. you paused the music and picked up the lamp with a puzzled look on your face. You were just about a foot away from me and I heard a crack on the floor as you stood the lamp back up. I looked down to see blood pooling at your bare feet.
“Patrick you’re bleeding!” I said and you looked down at your feet.
Sign up to rate and review this story