Categories > Original > Fantasy

How to buy a good handbag

by bladeedward25 0 reviews

Some tips to know more about the bags

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-06-02 - 303 words - Complete

0Unrated
A. Shoulder Strap (handle)

This part is under a term as what it is commonly known, shoudler strap is normally made of the fabric or the dosing of bag body, structured with two opposite sides, the middle is sticked with underpinning PVC (There're two types of PVC, one is used for the fabric, the other is used for underpinning.) or "bonded leather" (bonded leather is kind of similar to kraft paper, contains some little leather pieces). The shoulder strap and the bag body are normally connected by hooked or circular metal pieces. When you are buying a handbag, take extra note of jointing and sping part which are easily to get broken, especially the wired cricles metal pieces. Some circles are zinc alloy casted and have no jointing, these are which you should not worry at all.

B. Pocket Zipper

Zipper is composed of three parts, the zipper, the pull head and the puller. Both sides of the zipper are made of nylon, there're two different types for the middle "zipper teeth", which are respectively "plastic teeth" and "metal teeth". Then how to tell if a zipper is good one or not? Firstly, check if there is any loss for the "zipper teeth" ; Secondly, move the pull head for several times to check if the link between the pull head and the zipper works smoothly; Thirdly, after zipping up, bend part of the zipper a little bit harder, it tells the zipper is good if no cracking can be found on from zipper teeth; Fourthly, check the bridging gap between the puller and pull head, the puller might easily get off from the pull head if the gap is too big, since the puller is manually fixed on the pull head.

know more, just find "Soinbags":http://www.soinbags.com by search engine.
Sign up to rate and review this story