Categories > Original > Mystery > darkness

darkness

by SherryHavenSkye

In the darkness the wildness waits... and when a door is opened, that's all it takes for it to begin ...

Category: Mystery - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 329 words

?Blocked
In the darkness the wildness waits...and when a door is opened, that's all it takes for it to begin ... A woman on a mission, tom between two worlds, living a double life, the usual themes were love, loss, and betrayal. Things she had to deal with everyday in her job. In her world, lies were necessary. Her survival depended on them. She was trained to be a great deceiver, so great that she could even deceive herself. Her work was so secret, and mysterious, few knew what she really did, or who she really was. Sometimes she didn't even know herself. She got lost like a ghost in the machine ... her name was Chloe.

She was a dancer in the beginning, an aspiring actress. She had made a few short films. She had just started work on a feature film, but just as it was almost completed, she disappeared. No one knew what happened to her. There were rumors that she left the set, ran away from the limelight, and that she died, committed suicide because the love of her life, left her. I think all of these things are untrue. I believe she is missing, but not dead. Lost, but alive, and she would not like to be forgotten. I suspect that there is much more for her to do, to really be remembered - I don't see it ending there. One feature film, and then she's gone? No, that's not her style. She was missing, and there was a reason...Maybe even a calculated one. Maybe she simply just faked her own death...but if that's true, why? I don't know. What would be a reason, to do something so drastic? Well, that's the mystery I fully intend to solve one day, soon. And why - what is my connection to her, if any at all? Well I think that Chloe just might be my mother ...and if I'm right, I need to know what happened to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story