Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Hell Fire

Hell Fire

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Buffy and the gang meet Yugi and his friends. Together, they have adventures while in Sunnydale, and also find love in the process. Also, some familiar minor characters show up at the right moments...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Buffy,Dawn,Ethan Rayne,Faith,Giles,Xander - Published: 2014-07-05 - 411 words

0Unrated
Here’s a collection of Buffy/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover ficlets that I cooked up one day. The reason why I call it Hell Fire is because I like the song “Hellfire” from the soundtrack to the 1998 Disney film The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
*]
[*This is AU, and the pairings are various in here, of course. The reason why is because I like variety, and a variety of things is a good idea, too. Plus, after all, “variety is the spice of life”.

*]
[*Disclaimer: Genius Kazuki Takahashi owns Yu-Gi-Oh. Joss Whedon (also a genius) owns Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I own the writings I cook up from time to time.


Hell Fire

“Oh, Buffy, how you must hate me,” said Kaiba as he sat down on the stone bench in Restfield Cemetery.

Buffy blinked, her emerald eyes full of puzzlement. “What?” she asked as she took in what he was wearing. He wore a long white sleeveless KaibaCorp-designed coat featuring shoulder pads and a raised studded collar, with black sleeves from his shirt coming out from under it.

“Here you are, a young woman of the world. How I must bore you to death.”

Buffy sucked in her breath in total shock. “No, never!”

But then, when Kaiba turned to her, she gasped. His cobalt eyes seemed to gleam with some kind of emotion that she knew and feared all too well. Before she knew what was happening, he then pinned her to the seat and got on top of her, his trademark smirk adorning his face.

“Don’t flatter yourself, angel,” Kaiba purred into her ear. “You are the Slayer, yes, but you also have an animal inside of you. It’s calling to you. Yelling at you to release it. Let it out.”

As Kaiba then lowered his head and attached his mouth to her throat, all Buffy could do was lie there on the stone bench and let him do what he wished to her. Her strength was gone. After that so-called test she had gone through, what with having to battle a vampire with her brain power instead of her physical power, she still wasn’t sure if she had gotten her strength back.

“Kaiba,” she whispered as Kaiba casually pulled his mouth away, “stop it. Please, stop.”

“I don’t think so,” Kaiba calmly replied, and then looked at his handiwork. Buffy’s skin was now marked with nips and bruises. He smirked.

That was how possession worked.
Sign up to rate and review this story