Categories > TV > WWE

This could be something

by Drakefan22 0 reviews

A one shot of AJ Lee and CM Punk. There will be plenty of more of them. :)

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-07-08 - 602 words - Complete

0Unrated
(AJ Lee and Cm punk one shot)

"You deserve better, AJ. You really do". Phil says softly. His arms around the small diva's back. Her arms around his back as well, with her head on his chest.

She loves this about him.

She loves that he can make her feel better. She also loves that he is honest and strong. He actually cares about AJ. Phil wants to be her man, but AJ just doesn't want to see who is good for her.

He always knew John was never the goody-two shoes everyone sees on TV. He is no Superman. He is a player. And AJ knows that. So does Kaitlyn and AJ's closest friends.

When Phil told her that he doesn't care about her like she thinks she does, she slapped him. Phil didn't want to upset her. He just wanted her to keep her eyes open and not fall in love with someone, who will she'll regret marrying if that ever happened.

"Phil....You were right. You were right about everything. I'm sorry.....I, I'm....."

AJ started to tear up. For once, Phil had to put his ego aside. He cuddled her as he kissed the top of her forehead. "It's okay. Let it out babe. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here with you as long as you want".

She couldn't help but cry even more.

John's charm. That's what drew herself to him instantly.

But after a few months, it was no longer worth the try. All he wanted was sex. And when the sex was great, he bought her expensive gifts. All she wanted is to be loved. To be treated right and for a man to make her feel special.

Phil always liked AJ. Even after they met in NXT and also trained and wroked together in WWE, Phil knew that maybe one of these days AJ could be his gilrfriend.

There is a lot of things about AJ that attracted Phil. Her amazing personality. Her goofy and playful sense of humor. Her smile. Her love for video games and comic books. How adorable and nerdy she is. It made him feel....Alive and sexy.

Phil looked at her. He wiped the tears from her eyes and said" John, has no idea on badly he screwed up. You're the most beautiful woman in the world. Don't you forget that".

He fought the urge to kiss her passionately and show her, that he's the one for her. She looked at him and said "Thank you. You're a great guy you know that? I was so stupid to think that he wanted me".

"Any man that doesn't want you has to be out of his mind. Guys like Cena are a dime a dozen. All pigs".

"I'm sorry I put you through this drama tonight. I didn't mean to, It's just-"

"It's fine. When I see him in the ring I'll kick his ass for the both of us, how does that sound?".

AJ laughs.

"Thank sounds quite lovely".

He knew he couldn't ask her a certain question. Phil knows he needs to give AJ time and he is willing to that. But there is another question he wants to ask, which isn't coming on too strong.

"Hey, AJ". Phil asks.

"Yeah?".

"Do you want to have dinner with me sometime and catch a movie?".

"Sure! How about tomorrow at 6pm?".

"Sounds like a plan. I'll pick you up".

"Great! Oh and Phil, can I ask you a question?".

"Ask away".

"Can you stay with me tonight? I can really use some company. Please?".

Phil smiles.

"No problem".
Sign up to rate and review this story