Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Kiss

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Helena sees...and feels how much Gerard loves her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-07-30 - 1412 words

0Unrated
Helena reached for the doorknob of her bedroom. She opened it and saw Gerard lying on her bed, eyes staring at the ceiling. Shadows from the trees floated across the moonlit wall like silent demons awaiting for prey.
Helena sat down on the side of the bed. Gerard didn't move or gave any reaction to her presence. She looked over at him and he looked so lost. Lost and scared. Of course, why wouldn't he be when he found out his psycho ex-fiancee found him at long last?
She grabbed his hand and stroked his skin with her thumb, "Gerard. Talk to me. Please".
He remained silent. He didn't look at her.
Helena notied this and decided that she should talk instead, "Okay. You don't have to tell me anything. I won't ask why you never told me about that life before you went to France. It's none of my business...only, it is. You're practically my husband. I know you probably hid that part of you to protect meand that you should be the only one to face her. But the fact is, you're not alone. You're not the same person anymore. You're not that boy who ran awy. You're the master of your own world and you have a coven who go through great lengths to serve you. You have a brother who'll stand by you through anything".
She leaned in closer, "You have me. I'm still learning to be a vampire, but I can still try to protect you. I'd kill for you...even die for y-!"
Before she had the chance to finish her speech, she was pulled down to the bed by Gerard. He turned himself over so he lean over her. He bent his head down to kiss her hard. Helena wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.
Gerard pulled back and looked at her straight in the eye, "Don't ever say you're willing to die for me. Understand? Never. You will never die. I wo't allow it! You are mine. MINE".
"Yours", Helena murmured as Gerard kissed her again.
Gerard ducked his head to her neck. Helena shivered when she felt his hot breath. He whispered in her ear, "You will live to be mine. Mine to have. Mine to love. Mine...forever". He kissed he side of her head, "I love you, Helena. You are my blood. My immortal soul".
"Show me", Helena groaned, her heart exploding from his words. "Show me your love. I need it. I want it".
Gerard returned to her lips and kissed her harder then he ever did. He undid the collar of her dress and lifted her up a little so he could pull down the top.
"No tearing this time?" She asked with a smirk.
Gerard shook his head and looked at her seriously, "No. You want to feel my love. All of those other times you felt my lust. I have to do this right if you're going to take my passion into your body".
Helena blushed and nodded like she understood. She helped him slide off the rest of he dress, leaving her in her bra and panties. He had her lay down again and took off her heels.
"You too", she said softly.
Gerard took off all of his clothes and kneeled onto the bed before Helena. She wondered what he was doing.
"What do you wnt me to do?" he asked.
"I-I..." Helena stammered.
"Tell me what I can do to make you feel good," he said.
"Is this role reversal?" she asked.
"No", he said. "It's me loving you".
Helena blushed even more when he said that, but she managed to say, "Kiss me. Give me your kiss".
Gerard smiled and gently grabbed her leg. "I have to see if I'm worthy for your lips", he said to her.
He sweetly kissed her ankle. Helena's blush was glowing now and she let out a sigh. Gerard heard that and took it as a sign to move up to the calve of her leg. She let out an even sweeter sigh, granting him permission to kiss higher. He started to kiss her inner thigh. She whimpered when his lips touched there. He grinned and gently nipped the sensitive skin, causing her to squeak. He moved onto her clothed mount. He kissed it and prodded the tip of his tongue in the opening right above her clit.
"Ah, Gerard," she moaned. His lips to her lower half was causing a fire in her blood. More than anything, she wanted his lips on hers right now. But she loved how he was working his way up, letting her feel his affection.
He ran his hand up her leg and his fingers touched the lacy hem of her panties. He glanced up at her, "Do you want me to take them off?"
"Yes" she breathed ut. He pulled them down slowly. She felt them making their silky wake down her legs. He took them off and kissed her stomach. She gasped and he moved up to her bra. "This too?" he asked.
She nodded and she felt his hands reaching behind her back and undoing the clips. Then his hands travelled to the straps and lowered them. He pulled it off, revealing her firm yet soft upright breasts. He looked at her, "May I?"
Helena smiled, "Yes".
Gerard leaned in and kissed them both and giving a lick to her nipples. Helena moaned in need, wishing he would come up to her mouth already. He got to her collarbone and she took a sharp intake of breath when he kissed there.
Finally, at long last, Gerard kissed her lips and Helena returned the kiss with more passion. She slipped her tongue through his slightly parted lips and he moaned in the feeling of it. They pulled apart and Helena touched his face. "Love me, Gerard", she said softly. "Let me love you".
Gerard nodded and raised himself up. He stedied himself with one hand while the other was on her hip. He eased himself into her, earning an appreciated moan from Helena. He started to pump his hips into her and already loving the sweet warm friction of her body. Helena panted moans and gripped his shoulders and pushing herself into his thrusts. She felt like she would faint from the pleasure he was giving her. It was more intense than she ever felt before. She wasn't feeling just pleasure this time. She was feeling love. His love.
Gerard took his time making love to her. He loved her beyond belief and willing to do anything for her. He would give her all of him like she would him.
Because she loves him.
"Oh god, Helena", he moans. "You feel so, unh, good. Like you were made for me...ahh..."
"Gerard", Helena groaned. "Oh Gerard! Yes..."
"Don't leave me...never leave me...mmm!"
"Never...ahhh! I love you..."
He swooped down and kissed her while continuing making love. They both were one perfect thrust away from having a simultaneous orgasm. When he gave his last beautiful push in her, she screamed her orgasm, "Oh, Gerard!"
"Baby, oh Helena!" Gerard yelled as he rode out his orgasm as he spilled inside her.
They stayed still, covered in sweat and regaining their composture. Helena weakly tapped on Gerard's arm, motioning him to come closer. She wanted to hold him.
He sank down to her and wrapped his arms around her back. He faced her and she wiped his sweat-damp black hair away from his brilliant hazel-green eyes. He kissed her softly and rested his head near her neck. The scent of her blood was intoxicating that he couldn't help but gently pierced her neck with his fangs and drinking some of her blood. Helena rested her hand in his hair and closed her eyes, revelling in the feeling.
He stopped and whispered, "I'll never let her hurt you. I'll die before that happens".
"Gerard", said Helena. "You told me you don't want me to ever die. That rule goes for you too".
He smirked and inhaled her sweet scent, "Happy birthday, baby".
"Thank you. I love you, Gerard Arthur Way".
"I love you too, Helena Alexandra Sheridan".
They both drifted off to sleep, knowing that their love is nothing that the world or underworld could ever take away.

A/N: Whew! Long chapter. Hope you like it. R&R, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story