Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 493 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

Stacey's POV

"Then what would you call it" I asked placing my hands on my hips turning to pete.

"an x-rated movie" he replied turning me around and pushing me towards the ice cream place. I scrunched my brows in confusion.

"that makes no sense?" I said still trying to understand. "uh huh...great...walk"

I turned to laura to see if she had any idea what her brother was talking about. But I saw her giving him the same confused look I just once had.

"whateva" I mummbled walking into the shop.

"What can I get you?" The lady said the minute we walked in. damn do we even get to see the menu.

That's when I heard it...the whispers. That can only mean one thing...fans. Everyone ordered and we got a seat near the back of the place.

I finaly spoted the location of the whispered. It was a group of girls about three tables away from us. They were giggling and point.

Just what I wanted...COLD! Omg I looked down to see ice cream on my chest. Did I mention I was just in a tanktop and shorts?

"who...what...I'll kill you" I stammered my eyes focusing in on pete. The smile never left his face.

"umm I'm sorry to interupt but can we maybe get your autograph?" I turned to see one of the whispers standing there holding a napkin and pen.

How dare she interupt me killing Pete. Its not fair.

Laura's POV

I laughed at the look on Stacey's face. "you sure can!" pete answered the girl before standing up and walking back to the girls table with her.

The other guys soon followed leaving us at the table.

"I'm sorry Laura...but youre not gonna have a brother come morning." She mumbled while trying to clean off the ice cream.

"don't hurt him to bad...but I gota say...better you than me." She just nodded before grabbing a hand of ice out of joe's abbonded drink.

I tried to hide the smile as she walked up behind pete and shoved the hand full of ice down his pants.

"maybe you should invest in underwear...then it might not be so cold" she laughed walking out of the place and back to the bus.

I sat there laughing as pete desperatly tried getting the ice out.

"oh this is war" he mummbled shaking his leg.

"Petey whats wrong?? Something cold?" I called out trying so hard not to laugh. I failed miserably.

"Blame Joe...it was his drink" I laughed.

"DO NOT bring me into this" joe threatened walking up to me.

"whatcha gonna do?" I challenged meeting his gaze.

"I don't know" he replied getting closer.

By this time we were about nose to nose... "this" he whispered.

I felt the cold before it even registered. He had just put ice down my shirt.

Oh god I'm gonna kill him.
Sign up to rate and review this story