Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 16

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 633 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16

Laura's POV

I cant believe Joe just gave those bitches backstage passes. They NEVER give away passes. I wasn't sure if I should be mad or not. I mean itsnt not like were dating or anything...but still it hurt to know he would rather have them there than just us.

I walked passes the kitchen area to the back of the bus. I could still here the guys talking about the girls. Typical guys.

"Hey" I said sitting next to stacey, who was sitting on the couch with a pillow pulled up to her chest. She looked a little lost.

"you ok?" I asked nudging her. "yeah I'm fine" she smiled.

"Joe invited those girls backstage" I mummbled fidling with the blanket that was on the couch.

"what? Why?" she asked staring at me with big eyes. "that is something you would have to ask him." I said with a shrug.

"hey hey hey...pick a hand" pete yelled running into the room and standing infront of us. Stacey and I looked at each other and then both said right.

He got a sadistic smile on his face and the next thing I knew both of us were covered in silly string.

"PETER!" I yelled trying to hid behind the chair. He just laughed and skipped out of the room.

"Laura I swear...your brother is dead" stacey growled standing up. I had to laugh I'm sure we made a sight. We were both cover in pink and blue silly string from head to toe. Stacey and I looked at each other before smiling.

"oh PETER!! We want a hug!!!"

Stacey's POV

We finally arrived to the venue with out any more chasos. The place was fairly quiet due to the fact that we arrived so early. We all exited the bus and were ushered into the venue's backstage area. Basically it was just one big room. Everyone went around doing their own thing, no one really bothering anyone until it came time that pete had to pee. It just so happened that Joe was in the shower...and the door was locked.

"dude! Hurry your ass up! I have to take a piss" pete yelled pounding on the door.

"go find a bottle just shut up" I snapped throwing a pillow at pete.

You see at the current time...I was trying to sleep. And pete was making that very hard. He glared at me until his eyes landed on the trash can next to the couch.

"oh that's it...I'm leaving" I laughed shaking my head.

"Laura! Your brother is sick!" I yelled walking out of the room.

"you are just now figuring that out" she laughed walking up to me. I shook my head and we continued to walk around.

"OMG! LAURA...STACEY!"

Laura's POV

Stacey and I both turned around and were instantly swept into a hug. It was Jess...and the fans.

"OMG Jess...how have you been" I asked returning her hug.

"doing good. I've made some new friends" she said smiling and pointing to the girls behind her. She introduced them but I wasn't listening. You see Jess stacey and I go way back. We were always friends. And then Jess had to move. It was very sad. But she has changed now. She isnt the Jess we grew up with. This one...is a little more...umm whats the word...bitchy?

"So you're the other girl?" I asked.

"yup" she smiled "where are the boys"

We led them towards the room. Once inside introductions were made and conversations started.

"you know pete...I still think you and I would make a cute couple." Jess said smiling at Pete.

What the hell...did I just hear that right? Pete...and Jess...what the hell?

Sign up to rate and review this story