Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Grand Theft Autumn

maybe he won't find out what I know

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

AJ is confused, but not for long.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-08-30 - Updated: 2014-08-30 - 890 words

0Unrated
I sat there on my bed absorbing what had just happened. So Pete liked me, he likedme. Pete had a girlfriend though right? I don't understand any of this. I mean I like him too, I think, no but I like Patrick...I thinkwhy was all of this happening so quickly? This has never happened to me before. I couldn't take it anymore. I left my room and went into the hall and knocked on Pete's bedroom door he quickly answer end with a beer in his hand.
"Hey." He said slightly in unenthused as he let me I'm and closed the door behind me.
"Look, I'm sorry I just blurted that out, it was crazy of me and your dating my best friend." He said.
"No, I'm sorry. I had no idea you liked me or else I wouldn't of started dating your best friend. I'm going to tell him Sunday that I don't want to anymore." I said.
"You really don't have to do that." He said
"I know" I said looking around his dark blue painted room.
"Hey, do you want to see something cool?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled a string on his ceiling and a ladder came folding down and it opened yo to the truth. He climbed up and talked me into going up there too. We sat on the roof together looking at the sky.
"Pete where do you go every night." I asked as it crossed my mind.
"Can I trust you?" He asked.
"Well of course."
"Fine" he said then exhaled. "I'm a burglar" he said with a smile and I laughed.
"No, really." I said.
"Really." He insisted.
"How?" I asked.
"What do you mean how? I break into peoples homes and steal their shit. I'm really not fucking with you." He said
"Who knows?" I asked still not taking him seriously.
"You, now. The guys, and unfortunately Hillary, she followed me out one night. Now she trays to use it against me." He said. It did make sense all that money he had to spend with no job.
"What do you do with the stuff, you know, once you steal it."
"Well obviously I don't sell stolen stuff to a pawn shop because they can trace it to me, so I sell it all to a friend and he goes and sends people across the state lines to sell it." He said. "See? You and Patrick aren't the only ones who are multitalented." He grinned.
"That sounds fun." I said making him laugh.
"I knew you would be cool with it, your just like that." He said.
"Thanks" I said.
"Oh by the way, the girl you called my girlfriend, she was just a friend who got a little close for me to handle, I told her she needed to leave after you left." He said.
"Sorry for accusing you then." I said.
"Its okay. I'm sorry for spraying you and Patrick with a water hose when you guys tried to make out on the porch. By the way it looked like a train wreck anyway." he laughed. "That kid obviously didn't know what he was doing, and don't even get me started on you."
"Wait, what was I doing wrong?" I asked offended.
"You both just went for it and that's not how its supposed to go." He said. Pete grabbed my hand and faced me making my stomach flutter.
"You have to take it slow, its a process." He said "first you hold her hand, unless your hand is all sweaty then you skip to step two. Them you look her in the eyes." He was now looking me dead in the eyes. "Like you have blazer vision and your trying to bun through her brain." He said making me laugh. "Then you either make a witty joke or tell her how beautiful she is, I decided to go with the first one on this." Holy crap! He was going to kiss me! My brain panicked. "Then you take her face in her hand and slowly lean in and close your eyes." He said doing all of those things. I closed my eyes and his lips gently missed mine them halted for a moment before going back in for more. My brain fluttered and my thoughts turned to numb static like on a TV. I followed the Slow hypnotic moves of his full lips and used them as my own. I could hear my heart beat in my ears and the sound of crickets. When he pulled away he looked in my eyes one more time. I was pretty sure my mouth was hanging open.
"H-how are you so good at that?" The filter between my brain and mouth was still shut down.
"I don't know, experience? But that's not the only thing I'm good at." He winked making my stomach lunge into my head making my thinking even worse.
"Please tell me your talking about music or barbarizing houses." I said still numb. He laughed and shook his head.
"So I take it you like me then?" He smiled slyly.
"I guess so." I said regaining my composer.
"We should do that more often then." He said.
"I couldn't agree more." I said truthfully.
"Like now?" He asked.
"Like anytime." I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story