Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Grand Theft Autumn

the talk

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

The talk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-01 - Updated: 2014-09-02 - 1348 words

0Unrated
My mom had called me later that day but I didn't answer, I couldn't believe they had done this. Did they want rid of me that badly? Pete and I hadn't talked since breakfast. This was just so weird for us, being set up by our parents. I was sitting on my bed that night still angry when Pete waltzed in my room without asking.
"Call your parents" he smiled slyly.
"I don't really want to talk to either of them right now." I said
"I was thinking payback, but since you don't-" he had me at payback.
"What is it?" I interrupted and he sat on my bed glad that I was listening.
"I was thinking since they want us together so badly why not let them have what they want?" I just stared at him confused for a moment. "Tell them were getting married and your staying in Illinois"
I couldn't do that to them, could I? No, I totally could after being shipped off here. I picked up my phone and dialed my mom's number and put it on speaker.
"Hey AJ. We miss you! How are things in Illinois?" She asked.
"Hi mom!" Pete said into the phone.
"Pete, why are you calling me mom?" She asked confused and Pete and I held back our laughter.
"Well mom, put me on speaker." I said.
"Your on speaker." She said with confusion still in her voice.
"Hey sweetie!" My dad said
"Mom, Dad, I'm getting married to Pete!" I announced and there was dead air over the phone for a few seconds.
"What?!" I herd my father say.
"Honey, your way too young, your not even eighteen yet." My mom said with upset evident in her voice.
"Oh, I know. Were going to get married on my birthday, I'm staying here." I said and Pete had to cover his mouth to keep his laughter from blowing our cover.
"No you will not! I told you this was a bad Idea Cindy!" My father yelled.
"I didn't know this would happen, frank!" My mom said.
"Dad, calm down Autumn can't be around all this yelling with the baby!" Pete spoke up and my jaw dropped as my father started to go off I began to laugh with Pete and we hung up the phone and we rolled around on my bed laughing.
"Did you hear him when I called him dad and talked about a baby!he was so pissed!" Pete laughed hysterically with me.
It took a minuted but we eventually collected our selves.
"Feel better?" He asked.
"Much better" I answered
"It's nice to know how they would react when all that really does happen." He smiled.
"Don't count on it Pete" I said flatly.
"I'm greeting the weirdest mixed signals from you." He said
"That's probably because I have mixed feelings" I said.
"Like what?"
"Like I'm seventeen and your twenty. And I've known you for basically my whole life. And also there's this thing where you seem like a major player. And the fact that I'm only here for two months." I said.
"Your almost eighteen. And there was like Thirteen years in there where we didn't see each other. I'm not that much of a whore, and you could just stay here" he shrugged.
"How many women have you slept with?" I asked.
"I don't know, only like them or something." He said.
"Ten?!" I blurted in surprise. "My number is zero." I said.
"Fair enough, I guess I'm a whore." He said.
"I'd just be another number." I said.
"No, you wouldn't be. And I never said those girls don't mean anything to me." He argued.
"How many did?" I crossed my arms and asked.
"Two." He said quietly. "But you would mean the most, you would be more than that." He said. "I understand though, and I don't blame you." He said sadly
"Good." I said winning the battle but feeling like I'd lost. "Just give me some time" I said and his brows shot up.
" So we can still make out though, right?" He asked.
"I guess." I said and he crawled over to me and pushed me back on the bed making me giggle until his lips stopped it.

"Wake up." I herd him say. "We have to get to practice, were late." Pete said making me sit straight up in my bed. Evidently Pete and I had fallen asleep sometime early this morning after staying up all night talking and making out. I went to my dresser and threw him a pair of my jeans and a shirt and I got some out for myself. I was far to in a Hurry to check out Pete getting dressed, I don't know if I could say the same about him though. we rushed to his car.
"Do I look okay?" I asked.
"Yesterday's smeared eyeliner looks pretty punk on you." He smiled. " which reminds me.... take the wheel" he said and I did. He pulled out a stick of eyeliner from the glovebox and quickly applied it to his eyes and smeared it in before taking the wheel back.
"Do you know how dangerous that was?" I asked.
"We didn't die." He argued.
"I was thinking Pete." I said.
"About what?" He asked.
"I want to be a burglar too." I said.
"No" he said firmly.
"Why not? I asked.
"Its very dangerous, and hard." He said.
"You afraid I'll get us caught, or I won't be able to do it?" I asked.
"No, you probably could do it. I just don't want to take the risk of you getting hurt." He said.
"I'm not a little girl anymore that you have to protect from Hillary." I said.
"No now your my girlfriend that is asking me to protect her from being shot, arrested, bitten by an attack dog or somehow killed.." He said.
"I'm not your girlfriend and I never asked you to protect me. If you don't let me work with you I'll do it on my own" I said.
"I'll think about it." He finally said.
As we went down the stairs of Patrick's basement, Patrick immediately saw me and smiled a smile that Pete had to of seen.
"Hey guys did trick tell you what happened Friday?" Pete said and Joe and Andy looked at him curiously. Patrick's smile at me turned into a glare at Pete.
"No, what happened?" Any asked.
"Don't, Pete." I warned.
"So trick decided to go on a date with AJ and when they got back I found them making out on my porch. So I did what any normal human would do." Pete said.
"What's that?" Andy asked.
"I sprayed them with a water hose. I can't have two teenagers fornicating on my lawn" Pete said making Joe and Andy laugh hysterically.
"Grow up Pete, it's hard to believe your older than me." Patrick said clearly pissed.
Through out their whole practice I stayed upset with Pete. When Patrick got a moment he came over to me.
"Would you still be up for another date?" He asked.
"Actually, I don't think so. The last one kind of scared me for life." I said trying to make a joke but it failed.
"Its Pete isn't it?" Patrick asked making me confused for a moment until I got what he meant.
"No, I just don't feel like dating while I'm here since I'm only going to be here for a little while." I liked knowing it was Pete.
"Oh, well that's okay. I'll always be here if you change your mind, but I understand." He said.
"Thank you Patrick, your a good guy. You never know I might take you up on your offer some day." I said making him give me a weak smile.
After mine and Patrick's awkward talk Pete and I decided to head home.
"Hey, when we get home do you want me to teach you how to pick a lock?" He smiled at me making me smile back at him in excitement and disbelief.
Sign up to rate and review this story