Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Clan Reborn

Office slut and a weapons mission

by stormwolf3710

Tsunade helps Naruto relive some steam after a council meeting and Tenten completes a mission for her master.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Tenten,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-03 - 7917 words

?Blocked
A Clan Reborn: Chapter 18

AN: Hey guys I'm still alive! I know I haven't written much in a while but I had school stuff to get ready. Now that I am back in college my writing will be coming in spurts probably. Also I now have a roommate who never leaves the freaking room so it makes it hard for me to find time to write in peace (or do research for more lemonade recipes.) so bear with me and I will keep posting.

Tsunade let out a ear splitting scream as she felt the large rod split her in two. Panting from the exertion Tsunade raised her head up and looked at Naruto as he stood above her holding her legs out in a V shape as he slammed into her.

"Yes master use your slut, take out all of your frustrations on my big pussy." Panted Tsunade as Naruto continued to slam into her making her rock on his desk. She had gotten a message from Naruto while she was at the hospital to come see her. Knowing that he had a meeting with the civilian council she had hurried to the hokages office to see what he wanted.

Coming up to the door she could feel the waves of anger and frustration rolling off of Naruto from the other side. Peering through a crack in the door she could see him pacing back and forth with an annoyed look on his face. Instead of going straight in Tsunade closed the door to the office outside of the Hokages room and quickly too off everything except her doctor's robe and black heels she was wearing. Reaching into the pocket of the coat she took out a slim silver necklace with the medical rod on it and placed it around her neck. Letting her long golden hair flow down freely behind her she gave one last check to her makeup and lipstick before opening the door and walking into the office.

Naruto turned as the door opened and his face softened slightly as he saw Tsunade walk in. Her long lab coat blocked most of her chest and the tattoos that covered her body. Naruto watched as she slowly covered the distance between them, her long legs flashing out from under the coat giving him a quick glimpse at the skin beneath.

As Tsunade got closer to him she reached up and let the lab coat drop down off of her revealing her whole body to his gaze. Tsunade felt her whole body warm as Naruto's gaze raked over her, his eyes and whiskers darkening as she got closer. She even thought she could hear him let out a small growl as she got closer. Walking up to him she placed one of her hands on his chest feeling his heart beating under it.

"Use me master; use my body to take out your frustrations." She whispered pressing her body up against his and dragging her nails down his chest to his abs. Leaning forward she started to place small kisses on his cheek, her large breasts pressing up against his body as she started to rub his cock with her hand.

Before she knew what happened Tsunade felt her body slammed up against the wall next to the desk. Naruto's hands firmly on her hips as his mouth assaulted her neck with licks and kisses. Tsunade let out a loud moan as it knocked the air out of her but before she could get her breath Naruto moved to assault her mouth, dominating the kiss with his tongue. "Ughh that's it master throw me against the wall and fuck me with that huge fat cock of yours. I'm just a slut whose only use is being fucked." Tsunade groaned as she felt Naruto grind his large shaft up against her.

Tsunade grunted a bit as Naruto pressed her harder against the wall, his body flush with hers. His hands coming up to grab the hair at the back of her neck forcefully making her look him in the eyes. Tsunade moaned in desire as she saw the burning lust and desire in his eyes as he moved into a second kiss. Naruto slowly started to move down Tsunade's body, his lips kissing at her soft skin.

"Ohh Hime" he said as he inhaled the scent of her pussy. But before he could begin to devour his lovers delicious snatch she moved him away to set on his lap, her large breasts pressing up against his face as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"No not now." She said placing a hand under his chin and lovingly tilting it up to stare at his large blue eyes. "I'm not your hime in here master. I'm just a dirty whore here for your pleasure. I'm just a whore whose body you can use to take out all of your frustrations and desires." She said leaning down to press her lips against his. Naruto wrapped his arms around her slim waist, and held her tight even as she squirmed her ass in his lap.

"Then show me how big of a whore your are." Growled Naruto pressing Tsunade's large red lips against his, Tsunade felt her cunt moisten as she heard the feral growl come from Naruto's throat as he kissed her hard.

"Yes that's it master make me your whore, use me, break me." She purred as Naruto kissed his way down her neck, roughly kissing and nipping at her throat. Naruto's growls got louder as his hands moved up her sides to grab her neck. Tsunade felt her pussy start to leak as she felt Naruto's hands wrap around her neck holding her in place as his teeth nipped at her large breasts.

Tsunade allowed his hands and mouth to move over for a few minutes more before deciding that she would show her master just how big of a slut she could be. Cupping his face with her hands she starts to gently place kisses on his nose and mouth, letting the kisses lingers for just a few seconds before moving on. Tossing her long golden hair over to the side she leaned down to give him one last long kiss before getting up from his lap. Naruto's lips and body followed her as she stood up. Placing her hands on his chest she led him over to the large couch and pushed him down on it.

Naruto stared at her and growled lightly only to have Tsunade on top of him, her fingers raking his skin leaving light red marks as she growled back. "Just set here master I'm going to give you a show." She purred before giving him a slow deep kiss and standing up. Tsunade gave Naruto a wink and a smirk before turning around and marching over the the desk.

Naruto watched as Tsunade slowly strolled over to the desk using the floor as a catwalk. Coming over to the desk she slowly walked around it trailing one long red nail over the wood. Standing in front of it Tsunade placed her hands on the top as she archer her back and pressed her butt out into the air. Slowly she started to climb up on the desk; one leg crouched on the desk as the other stretched out to touch the floor. Naruto watched as Tsunade slowly climbed up on his desk, her ass cheeks spreading and giving him a great view of her ass. As she was half way up she looked back over her shoulder and molded for him letting his gave rake over her body, her red lips parted in a silent moan a red nail tracing her lips as she arched her back and moved her but side to side.

Eventually Tsunade made her way up onto the desk, her long legs spread out on the desk as she laid back on it, her hair falling in golden waves to the floor where she was laying off the edge. Naruto watched as she ran her hands over her beautiful body as she cupped her large breasts and played with them all the while keeping eye contact with Naruto. He watched as ruby red nails flicked and twirled her eraser sized nipples, her breasts arching up towards the ceiling.

"Mmm ohh yes, ohh yes, ohh yes ohh yes." Moaned Tsuande as her hands slid down over her stomach and split her legs. Her long fingers sliding over her pussy, letting them rub up between the lips of her soaking pussy. "Ohh yes I want to cum, ohh yes, ohh.." she panted as she played with herself, breaking off into quiet moans and arching her back as she dug a long fingernail into her pussy.

Instead of cuming though she pulled her finger out and brought it up to her ruby lips, licking on it like an ice-cream cone before sucking on it loudly. Spreading the juices around like it was lip gloss she puckered and blew a kiss at Naruto. Naruto thought that the show was over untill Tsunade opened one of the drawers in his desk and pulled out a large purple dildo that previously belonged to Shizune but had somehow found its way to his secret drawer of toys.

Sitting up Tsunade scooted to the front of the desk and crossed her long legs letting her feet dangle above the floor. Smiling deviously at Naruto she brought the large dildo up to her lips, rubbing it over them and all over her mouth. Naruto watched as she opened her lips and ran her tongue over the wide head before letting just the tip go past her lips. Watching him the whole time Tsunade started to lick and suck on the cock, her hand slowly rotating and thrusting it in as she did.

Letting it slide out from between her lips she slowly drug the wet cock down her chin and neck. Her eyes half closed in pleasure as it moved down between her breasts, drawing circles on her skin with the head. Still keeping her eyes closed she threw her head back and arched out a bit letting Naruto watch as the purple dildo circles her nipples and slid over her body.

Unwarping her legs Tsunade heard Naruto groan as he watched the dildo travel down her sweaty body to rub up against her lips. But she wasn't near the finish yet. Instead she slowly turned around and let Naruto get a good look at her large ass. Reaching back with the hand holding the dildo she started to rub it between her butt cheeks moaning at the feel of the hard rubber against her tinder anus.

"Do you want to see your whore fuck herself on your table master?" Tsunade purred as she slipped the dildo between her cheeks, pressing the wide head against her streatched anus. Pressing it in Tsunade groaned as the large head spread her ass wide, her hand trembling from the pleasure as she pressed it further into herself. "Ohh yeah fuck me, fuck my ass. You like watched your whore get her ass fucked on your desk don't you master. I wonder how many other hokage have been able to watch their own personal slut fuck their ass on their desk." She moaned pressing the seven inch dildo in as far as it could go.

It wasn't as long as Naruto's but it was just as wide and Tsunade loved the feeling of having her ass cheeks split by the hard rubber dick. Gripping the handle she started to thrust in faster, her breathing getting louder as she sped up until she was practically yelling with each thrust.

Looking back over her shoulder at Naruto she slowly removed the large dildo and slipped her two middle fingers into her ass, letting him watch as she pumped her long fingers in and out of her large asshole. Naruto felt himself get hard again as he watched the blonde slut pump her fingers in her ass, moaning as she furiously fucked herself with her fingers.

"Do you like that master? Do you like seeing me..ohh..seeing me play with myself. Do you like seeing me finger my large ass?" Said Tsunade moaning and rocking as she talked. "Ohh yeah, I'm going to cum. Watch me cum as I play with my ass." Cried Tsunade before letting out a loud moan and shuddering. Naruto watched as her juices ran down the inside of her long tanned legs, her fingers still digging into her hot ass pumping away.

Tsunade slowly removed her fingers letting Naruto get a good look at her large asshole and her leaking pussy. Naruto was just about to jump up and go over there and fuck her ass himself when he saw her turn around to face him, her long hair disheveled and her lips parted in a moan. Still moaning Tsunade ran one hand down her body shivering as her fingers traced over her sensitive skin. Naruto watched in rapt attention as Tsunade laid back on the desk her legs bent up against the edge giving him a good look at her pussy.

Grabbing a hold of the large dildo Tsunade started to tease herself and Naruto by rubbing it around the outer lips of her pussy. Letting the rough rubber slide over her lips, folding them back and letting him see the skin underneath. Taking pity on her fellow blond she stopped teasing him and slowly inserted the dildo. She only pushed it in half way before she started to do a series of shallow thrusts, moving the cock in circles as she fucked her self in front of Naruto.

Pushing the cock in further she laid flat against the desk, moaning and howling as she fucked her pussy with the wide head of the dildo. Her eyes half closed in pleasure as she thrusted faster and faster, the rubber cock hitting new and pleasing places with each thrust.

"Watch me cum master, watch your dirty slut cum all over your desk." Tsunade yelled as she stuffed the cock into her cunt. Felling the orgasm start to build she quickly pulled the dildo out and spread her lips, her thumb playing with her clit to send her over the edge. Much to Tsunade's surprise and Naruto's pleasure Tsunade's cunt juices gushed out, the juices squirting far enough to land at his feet and drench his desk. "Yes, yes, ohh yess." Screamed Tsunade thrusting her fingers into her cunt and stroking herself quickly to another orgasm while her cunt continued squirting its juices across the room. Naruto watched Tsunade raise her hips, her juices arching in the air where they were squirting out and drenching his desk and carpet.

The sight of Tsunade squirting broke the last little bit of restraint Naruto had after the show. And instead of making him feel better it had made him more frustrated than before as he watched his lovely hime, no his sexy whore, fuck herself on his desk. In a flash Naruto was between Tsunade's legs, his strong body looming over Tsunade as she recovered from her recent orgasm.

Before Tsunade could react Naruto grabbed her ankles and lifted them above his head as he lined his aching cock up with her wet snatch. Looking down at Tsunade he saw her smile at him before he thrust in. Tsunade felt like her pussy was going to be ripped apart as Naruto fucked her, his large rod pounding away at her. "Yes that's right master fuck me and get yourself off. Use your dirty whore, my body just exists to be your fuck toy." She cried as Naruto came inside of her shooting rope after rope into her hungry womb. But even as he was cuming he didn't show any sign of slowing down or stopping anytime soon.

Growling Naruto leaned down close to her, his face just inches from hers as he wrapped her legs around him. Tsunade purred in response and arched her hips up to meet his. She could see the red ring clearly around his eyes and his canines seemed to be elongated. Another deep growl from him sent shivers through her body. She could feel his chest rumble where it was pressed against her. Reaching up she rubbed her hands over his strong pectoral muscles.

This is where she loved to be, where she was meant to be thought Tsunade. She loved feeling Naruto's strong body over her, see his hungry eyes raking over her, knowing that he could take her any time he chose and there was nothing she could do. But at the same time under him, with him, was where she felt the safest and most loved. She knew that he would never hurt her and could feel how much he cared for her.

Reaching up Tsunade pressed her lips against Naruto's her mouth inviting his in to play. Naruto's hands moved from the table to rest on her collar bone, holding her in place. Tsunade returned the gesture by placing her hands on Naruto's back pulling him closer against her. Laying her head back down she was quickly followed by Naruto as he kissed his way down her neck, his lips brushing over her shoulder. Tsunade let out a loud scream of pleasure as she felt Naruto gently bite into her shoulder, her pussy clenching around his cock as she came. Her long red nails raking up his back as she bucked against his cock. His body holding her in place as he growled not releasing the bite on her shoulder and continued to empty his cock inside of her.

After another twenty minutes of getting her ass and pussy fucked and both of them earning some rather interesting bite and scratch marks Tsunade found herself curled in Naruto's lap as he sat in the hokages chair. Rubbing her hand over his cheek she placed a light kiss on his cheek, she could tell he was feeling more relaxed just by the way he was holding her.

"Do you feel like telling me what's wrong now master." She murmured nuzzling up against the crook between his neck and shoulder.

"That depends am I talking to my beautiful and brilliant Hime, or my dirty little whore?" He asked as he ran a hand though her disheveled hair.

"I told you master as long as I'm in here I am your dirty little whore. But that doesn't mean your little whore won't be able to give you the same kind of advice as your incredibly brilliant and stunningly beautiful Hime." She said causing Naruto to chuckle.

"Ok ok, it's the council again. The Akimichi keep blocking me in the trade deals I need to set up and now they are starting to drag the Nara with them. I thought by having control of the Yamanaka clan would help to lessen the strength of the ino-shika-cho dynamics, and having Mebuki on our side has defiantly helped the trade guilds." He said sighing.

"But?" Urged Tsunade running a tongue over Naruto's earlobe.

"But the Akimichi head keeps blocking me at every turn and he is getting more support from the civilian council. I'm afraid that soon he could move onto voting against me in more things than just trade deals." Said Naruto letting his hands wander as he talked.

"Didn't Choji's uncle take over as the clan head after Choji's dad died?" Tsunade asked between giggles as one of naruto's hands began to play with her clit.

"Yeah, and I asked him why he never took his dads place since he was next in line and he said it was because he was afraid of his uncle. I also had Sai go through Danzo's archives I found out that he was in deep with Danzo. Helped fund his black projects, assassinations, trading with thieves and enemies of the state." Said Naruto pinching Tsunade's clit and making her pussy leak on his lap.

"But if his uncle wasn't there then he would have no choice but to act as clan head in the meetings. And we know he would never vote against one of his best friends." Whispered Tsunade her lips still sucking on Naruto's ear.

"What are your saying Tsunade." Naruto asked wondering if his Hime was really saying what he thought.

"I'm saying that you have a very sexy tool. And that so far you have only been using her as a sheath," She said laughing at the double meaning. "and maybe it's time that you used her as a blade." Tsunade said leaning up to run her tongue over Naruto's lips teasing him with the ghost of a kiss. Sitting up a bit in the chair she let the young hokage lick and play with her breasts as she fell back into the bliss of their love making, a sultry smile on her lips as she felt his rod press up against her.

Two hours later Naruto was sitting alone at his desk. Tsunade had left twenty minutes earlier to go finish her paperwork at the hospital before heading home and helping Mebuki, Misaki and Ayame cook supper. Tsunade had quickly taken over the kitchens once she learned that Naruto liked her cooking and now had it running with all the efficiency of the hospital. Right now Naruto was just finishing up some paper work as he waited for Tenten to arrive.

The clone he sent had dispelled a moment ago after telling her to come to his office. She had been right in the middle of sparing with Naruko and Shiori, helping them get use to their new bodies. Of course the clone about passed out at the sight of the three of them rolling around on the floor in tight yoga pants and half cutoff tank tops. When the clone had entered Shiori had been on top of Tenten, her tail wagging in excitement as the buxom girl squirmed below her, her face trapped between Naruko's strong toned legs, her nose pressed up against her pussy.

"You summoned me master?" Asked a beautiful voice bringing him out of his daydream. Kneeling beside his chair was his sexy little tool, her training outfit gone and replaced with her usual Chinese style dress. Naruto smiled down at Tenten and reached out his town to cup her cheek. Tenten was quick to lean into his hand, rubbing her cheek over it as his thumb skimmed her skin.

"How is Shiori's and Naruko's training sessions going my lovely tool." Asked Naruto still rubbing her cheek.

"They are going excellent master, even with all of the..um..distractions." she said sounding less confidant the more she spoke, her eyes refusing to meet his. Naruto laughed as he imagined the kind of distractions that could come from having three very competitive, very sexy, and very horny women all in close physical contact while wearing the minimum of clothing.

"Maybe I should send a clone to your next lesson to make sure there are less distractions." Naruto said.

"I'm pretty sure that would create more distractions master. Though we would love to have you come and spar with us during our lessons." Tenten said smiling and taking his hand in hers. Naruto gripped onto her hand and gently pulled her up sit on his lap. Tenten curled up on his lap, his hand resting on her slightly bulging stomach and moving in slow circles. Tenten looked down at where Naruto's hand was resting; smiling at the fact she was already showing. She had been delighted to learn that she would be giving her master twins.

"I have a special mission for you my sexy little tool." Naruto said his voice deeper and darker than it had been a moment before. Tenten laid further back on his chest and ran a hand over his stomach.

"How may your tool serve you master?" she asked in a voice of controlled excitement.

"In an hour a carriage containing Kigoru Akimichi will be leaving the village with eight guards. They are going to meet with some of Kigoru's underworld contacts. See to it that he never makes it to that meeting."

"Would you not rather me wait until he gets to the meeting and take out the criminals to?" she questioned knowing that her master respected her enough to mind her questioning his orders.

"No." Said Naruto, "I will have some people go through his documents and am sure we will be able to find a trail leading to the criminals. Then we can just send some ninja to smoke them out. No this mission is just a simple assassination mission."

"What should I expect from the guards and Kigoru?"

"The guards are all mercenaries probably given to him by his underworld contacts. None of them can use ninjutsu though. Neither can Kigoru, the man has grown fat on food and wine. Yes fat even for an Akamichi." Said Naruto seeing the questioning look from Tenten. "He has let his skills rust away with whatever morals he once had."

"It will be done master is there anything else I should know about this mission?"

Naruto cupped her face in his hands and held her close to him. "I want you to know that the most important part of this mission is your safety. I couldn't stand if anything were to happen to you or our children." He said leaning forward to kiss her, Tenten wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck and desperately kissed him, Naruto was suppressed by her sudden forwardness but enjoyed the long kiss. Leaning back from the kiss he could see the tears starting to form on her eyes.

"I love you Naruto." She said quietly running a hand though his spikey golden hair. "I love you so so much and I will do everything I can to get back here." She leaned into him, laying her forehead on his as she spoke. "Because there is nothing I want more than to have your children and raise them with you." Placing her hands around his face she leaned his face up to passionately kiss him.

Before Naruto could say anything Tenten jumped up from his lap and climbing up on one of the windows looked back and gave him one last smile before jumping out. Tenten quickly made her way out of the city using one of the secret ANBU routes so as not to be seen. She already had her weapons sealed all over her dress so she would not need to go and get anything from the house.

This would give her a lot of time to decide where on the route to set up a trap and how to go about it. One of the things she loved about Naruto was how good he was with traps. He might not be good with a blade but give him some ninja wire, an explosive tag, and a couple of shadow clones and he could take out an army. Tenten smiled, she may not have any shadow clones but she did have a lot of lovely pointy weapons and all manner of things that went boom.

Three hours later Tenten sat perched on a limb high above the dirt rode a dozen miles from the village. She could hear the horses of the caravan in the distance even though she couldn't see anything though the leaves. She smiled as she ran over the plan in her head. The fact that there were no ninja on this trip was both insulting and good news.

Before long she saw the lead horses coming around the bend in the road. There were four men on horses in the lead followed by a large buggy and four more horses. Tenten huffed, like this guy's personal guards would be able to do anything against even a trained chunin. But for some reason Kigoru Akimichi never went anywhere with ninja guards. This was really weird since he was from a ninja family. But she really didn't have time to question it as the first horse stepped on the explosive tag.

Tenten watched as they moved farther on and knew that the timer was counting down on all of the tags connected to that one. Each one connected to the one stepped on by a web one ninja wire placed under the road. As she watched them come closer she started to feel an odd but familure feeling. She could feel her breath shorten, her body trembling, and reaching her hand down she confirmed it, she was aroused.

She was turned on. The thought of completing a mission, of getting to prove herself as her masters tool was turning her on. Looking at her wet fingers she smiled as she lazily licked the juices off of them counting down to the earth shattering kaboom.

A few seconds later the timers went off but the earth shattering kaboom was all flash and no bang. The sound and light from the explosions shocked the horses and sent them and their riders careening into the forest. Tenten shivered as she watched the men run into the forest knowing that soon she would complete her mission and return to the embrace of her master.

Instead of jumping down Tenten watched as the men rushed into the forest, the feet of their horses sinking into the soft swampy ground she had created from one of her ninjutsu. As the men struggled to move though the swamp they ran right into the thin lines of wires strewn between the trees. Breaking the wire released dozens of kunai, trapping the men in fire from every direction.

With no way to escape quickly in the swamp the men were easily struck down. Jumping down to the ground Tenten placed her hand on the edge of the swamp and called on it to cover the bodies of the horses and men. That job done she turned around to see the large gaudy carriage with its wheels stuck in the mud. The horses and driver had each been killed in the crossfire while the rest of the cab looked like a pin cushion.

Tenten took her time walking to the carriage, the feeling of arousal and desire rising with each step. Her body shivered as she removed her sword from the sheath at her back. Tenten looked at the blade half tempted to run the cool hard metal over her flesh, to rub the hilt over her aching lips. But no she had a mission to complete. She could pleasure herself later, or better yet let her master do it.

Getting to the carriage she could see the one of the windows on the carriage had been shattered. Opening the door she could see a large fat man leaning up against the wall of the carriage, his leg speared by one of the kunai. The man looked up at her as if to say how a mere woman dare do this to him. The fact that he was actually able to move impressed Tenten as each kunai had a strong paralytic coating created by Lady Tsunade.

The man tried to raise his left hand which held a small dagger that looked more ornamental than like a proper weapon. Tenten used her sword to casually knock it out of his hand. Almost lazily she used the same move to thrust forward stabbing the man in the heart.

Her body shook in orgasmic pleasure as she thrusted the sword into the man's chest. She let out a quiet moan as she felt herself cum. letting out a loud sigh of pleasure she turned back to the dead man on the couch. "My master sends his regards." She said quirking a smile before pulling the sword out and removing the man's head from his body. Feeling another ripple of pleasure go through her body she quickly sunk the carriage and horses in the swamp before rushing back to the tower to report to Naruto.

Naruto was still sitting in the tower his eyes staring at the clock on the wall as he waited for Tenten to return. He had tried to get some work done but after an hour he had decided to give up as he wasn't making any progress. He didn't actually like having to send any of his ninja, espicaly his friends out on missions. But sending one of his pets, even his sexy tool whose purpose was to be his hidden blade was unbearable. Naruto had spent most of the time wondering if Tenten was ok, if she needed any help, if she had gotten hurt.

Sighing he closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair. He knew on one level that of course she would be ok. She was one of the most accomplished Kunoichi in the village. And that if he ever mentioned his worries she be furious at him and call him sexist and beat him up with one of her swords. Naruto sighed in acceptance that the mission was on and there was nothing he could do. Though next time he might send someone else with Tenten, maybe Hinata or Hana.

"It is done master." Said Tenten appearing in front of him. Naruto opened his eyes and lout out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he heard her voice.

"How did it go my tool?" he asked looking her over for any sign of harm. He wanted to rush over and wrap her up in his arms and kiss her, but he knew that his tool would prefer a different approach.

"His guards were no match for me. I didn't even have to get my hands dirty until I made sure that Kigoru was finished. After I ran the horsemen into the swamp I set up my kunai to take them out. I hid their bodies in the swamp and ended him myself." She said her voice changing into excitement."

"Did something else happen my pet?" he asked as he saw her try to suppress a shiver. He could already smell where she had come earlier. And the hoarseness of her voice was making him think she was close to the edge again.

"Ye..yes master. During the mission I felt myself growing more and more aroused at the thought of carrying out your orders. The idea of acting as your tool turned me on and the completion of your orders made me…caused me to cum, master." Her voice wavering as she spoke.

"Come here my tool." Said Naruto motioning for her to come sit on his lap. Tenten obediently walked over to his seat and up onto his lap. Sitting with her back against his chest Tenten allowed his strong hands to split her legs. She fidgeted in pent up excitement as his hands moved up the inside of her legs to come to rest on either side of her pussy. He started to move his hands together, massaging her pussy from over her pants, his fingers running over her wet mound.

"M..master I." began Tenten only to have one of Naruto's hands lightly smack the inside of her leg.

"Hush tool I don't belive I gave you permission to speak did I?" questioned Naruto going back to massaging her aching pussy though her pants, she could feel his dick pressing up against her ass below her. One of Naruto's hands ran over ther center of her cunt, pressing down and casuing the light fabric to dampen even more as it soaked up her juices.

"So tell me tool just when did you start to feel aroused?" Naruto asked removing his hands from her pants. Tenten thought that he was done playing with her until his hands reached up and started to unbutton her pants. Naruto opened her pants enough to get one hand in. Tenten moaned as she felt two large fingers snake into her pussy.

"Wh..When I was..in the..in the tree M..Master" Tenten stammered as Naruto's hand massaged her cunt. She couldn't help but squirm in his lap as his fingers snaked their way deeper and deeper into her cunt. "The thought of fighting for you..of of killing for you.. of completing a mission for you. Ahh the thought of serving you master." Cried Tenten her body shivering as her pussy clamped down around Naruto's expert fingers. Naruto continued to slowly thrust his fingers into her as she came twice, drenching her pants in her juices.

Naruto removed his hand and brought it up to his mouth inhaling the scent of her lover before licking the juices from his fingers. Then taking both hands he started to undo the ties on the front of her dress, opening it and exposing her flushed skin to the cold air. As he did he started to whisper in her ear.

"What a dirty little tool you are." Naruto said causing Tenten to take in a sharp breath as one of his hands brushed over her nipple as he undid a button. "I'm pleased that the thought of you serving me brings you so much pleasure." He said undoing the rest of her dress and opening it up. "I think you deserve to be rewarded my pet." Said Naruto raising his hands to cup her breasts, squeezing the firm round orbs. Tenten leaned back and whispered into his ears. Naruto's face lit up in a grin as he listened. "Well I was thinking something a bit more romantic but if that is what you want then go get ready." Naruto said giving her a kiss on the cheek and watching as she got up and moved to one of the panels that led to the Kages room at the top of the tower.

Naruto sat and waited for a few minutes before getting up and making his way up the stairs. Opening the door Naruto was greeted with the sight of Tenten, her oiled skin glistening in the candlelight. She was kneeling on the ground with a long metal chain running from the bedpost to the brown leather collar she wore around her neck. She also had two leather bands on her wrist attached together by a thin silver chain. Naruto walked over to the chair beside the bed and pretended not to notice the beautiful naked girl on the floor. Humming to himself Naruto took off his shirt and pants and laid them on the chair before walking over to Tenten.

The whole time Naruto had been in the room Tenten's eyes had been glued to the ground. But a gentle hand on her chin raised her head to where she was looking into the deep blue pools of her masters eyes. He smiled down at her all dark hunger causing her body to shiver in anticipation.

"What a lovely little leaf slut. I can already see your breeding is going well." Said Naruto running a hand down her head and grabbing onto the silver chain and yanking her forward until her head was pressed up against his crotch.

"Yes master" she replied meekly, her lips and nose pressed up against Naruto's cock. Naruto smiled down at her as he watched the flames flicker against her oiled skin. He could already imagine running his hands over her slick oiled skin and couldn't wait to grab her large fleshy ass.

"You enjoy being used as a dirty little cum rag don't you slave." said Naruto pulling the chain harder and forcing her closer against him.

"Yes master" Tenten said brushing her lips over underwear.

"Take my cock out and suck it slave." Naruto commanded looking down at Tenten. Tenten quickly pulled down the waistband of his underwear before hungrily licking at the large fleshy rod. "What a good little leaf slut. I plan on using every one of your slutty holes tonight."

"Yes master" Tenten said happily licking at the bottom of Naruto's cock. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft licking at his long pole leaving a trail of saliva dripping off of it. Grabbing a bottle of oil that had been lying at her feet Tenten poured it on her hands before rubbing them over Naruto's cock.

"Ohh yeah that feels good." Murmured Naruto as Tenten's hands slid around his pole. Her palms cupping and playing with his balls as they slid up and down. Tenten continued to stroke the member for the next few minutes loving how the slippery pole grew and twitched in her hands. Naruto groaned as he felt Tenten start to suck on one of his balls as her hand continued to stroke his cock. Making a quick hand sign Naruto created a clone and turned his attention back to Tenten.

The Kunoichi was enjoying her work so much that she didn't notice the clone be created. Her only warning was a sharp pain on her ass where the clone had slapped her. Trying to turn her head Tenten felt the real Naruto grab onto her hair buns pulling her head back towards his cock. Tenten resisted slightly and groaned in pleasure as Naruto started to pull on her hair harder until another hand slapped her ass causing her to open her mouth and let out a yell.

Before she could scream she felt her throat become clogged with Naruto's cock, the smell of the oil filling her nose. Tenten's eyes teared up as her ass was slapped again but her yell was muffled by Naruto's cock. Grabbing hold of her hair Naruto brought her face closer before forcefully fucking her throat. His cock causing her to gag and choke as it bulged out her neck.

While Naruto continued the fuck Tenten's mouth and throat the clone's head was now happily between the girl's now reddened cheeks. Tenten was in heaven as her master's cock filled her throat with his smell and taste as her body was filled with a pleasant pain from being slapped.

Felling the clone behind her switch position Tenten didn't struggle as the clone moved her arms behind her from where they had been holding her up. Wondering what the clone was planning she felt her arms being placed behind her and the leather straps tied together. Then the silver chain around her neck was pulled on by the clone making her lean backwards.

Seeing what the clone was doing Naruto slowly removed his dick from Tenten's mouth as he watched the clone impale her large ass with his cock. Her head already arched back Tenten screamed in pleasure as the clone started to thrust into her.

Tenten leaned forward a bit to see what Naruto was doing, choking herself a bit in the process. She watched as the blond hokage stroked himself as the clone continue to fuck her. "Are you ready for your reward slut?" asked Naruto as he stroked his shaft; he could fill himself getting closer as he watched his tool get pounded away at. Placing his cock in front of Tenten's face he continued to stroke before cuming and letting loose string after string of cum and covering her face in his seed.

He had apparently timed it right because his clone came at the same time filling her gaping ass before pulling out and allowing some of the white seed to leak out. Proofing away the clones memories quickly entered Naruto's mind causing him to get hard once again. But instead of taking his beautiful and willing tool right off the bat he instead had another idea and grabbed his shirt.

"Get on the bed and lay facing away." Naruto said after he got done wiping his seed off of Tenten's face. The girl quickly got up onto the bed, her now larger stomach not seeming to slow her down much. Tenten waited expectantly and wondered how her master was going to fuck her next. But instead of being dominated by her blond haired lover she felt his strong hands undoing the cuffs on her arms and legs and removing the collar on her neck.

Before she could ask what was going on she felt Naruto slide in behind her, his arms wrapping around her body. They lay there in silence for a while as Naruto kissed and licked at her neck as his fingers teased her heavy breasts. Eventually one of the hands found its way south and moved her leg out of the way so Naruto could fuck her from behind as they lay there.

Tenten let out a quiet contented sound as Naruto's cock gently rocked back and forth out of her cunt. His body pressed up closely against her back as he slowly slid in and out of her stroking her desire. "I'm going to give you your present my lovely tool." Naruto whispered running a hand over her large stomach as he continued to thrust into her. "You have already given me the wonderful present of being your husband, and soon you will give me the gift of two beautiful children." He said speeding up as he talked causing Tenten to squirm trying to get more friction between them.

"And eventually you will give me more children. Each as strong, brilliant, and beautiful as you are." He said causing Tenten to blush.

"I am your tool master, I only wish to serve you." Cooed Tenten as she felt her body be rocked by a slow pleasant feeling spreading form her cunt. Naruto sped up his thrusts, his cock stretching her inner walls as a hand squeezed one of her large tits. Plunging deep into her hungry snatch Naruto grunted before spilling his seed into her and causing her to buck against him as she came from waved of pleasure.

Laying her on her back Naruto leaned over her so that he was half beside her and half on top of her. Looking down at the sweating, panting, beauty he slowly ran his hand over her large stomach as he talked.

"And you will my pet. You are my tool, my sword and sheath, my hand to carry out my tasks. And you will be the mother to my future blades. From now on I'm going to breed you. I'm going to fill you with my seed and make you carry my children. You will be the mother to future generations of blades, all who will serve me as you do." He said making her smile at the thought of being the mother to a line of warriors. As an orphan she never had a family or the history of service or honor that came with it. But now that she was a Senju and was to be the mother of a line of special servants to her master she felt ecstatic at the idea of being mother to a line that would bring honor to her new family.

"I hope I give you a lot of strong daughters' master." Said Tenten causing Naruto to chuckle as he lent down to kiss her. Most women would say they want to give their husband sons, but to Tenten daughters would be just as good if not better than sons. And looking down at his beautiful tool and thinking about his other pets he thought that having a lot of beautiful, strong-willed daughters would be equal parts wonderful and terrifying.
Sign up to rate and review this story