Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Clan Reborn

Pregnat loving and Blond's day out

by stormwolf3710

Naruto has a hot shower with his two vixens and Ino and Naruko go out shopping.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Ino,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-02-04 - 10670 words

?Blocked
A Clan Reborn: CH 19

Naruto leaned his head back against the wall as he spread his legs wider giving Shiori more room. Looking down he though 'This is power, this is like being a king." As he saw Shiori's hands run over the skin around his cock dragging the razor over the shaving cream. Naruto moaned as she started to kiss the now smooth skin around his cock, her tail wagging back as forth as she happily cleaned him.

Smiling down at her Naruto closed his eyes and daydreamed about what the rest of his beautiful slaves were doing. Tsunade was with Shizune getting everything ready for his trips to some of the other countries. Thankfully with his clones putting secret FTG markers in most major villages it wouldn't take him long to get there.

Grunting Naruto opened his eyes to see his beautiful slave using her mouth to clean his balls. HE could feel her hot tongue running over the large cum filled sacks as her hand slowly slid up and down his sighed as she nuzzled in closer to his balls, her lips kissing up his sack and the base of his cock.

Shiori was just about as bad as Misaki. Naruto suddenly laughed causing Shiori to look up.

"What's so funny master?" She asked looking up from his cock to his bright blue eyes.

"I was just thinking about when it comes to Misaki I sometimes wonder whose harem it is. All she does is stay in her room getting fucked by me or my clones." Naruto said remembering the other day when he had went into her room. Kneeling down sucking off one clone while another fucked her ass. Naruto watched as that clone pulled out and started stroking his self before Cumming on her back, his cum running down her shoulder blades. Misaki arched and moaned as the cum hit her letting Naruto see where more clones had come on her ass and breasts. Her black high heeled shoes were the only thing she was wearing that wasn't ripped, bot her breasts were hanging out the top of her sexy night gown and her pants had been ripped to pieces.

Feeling horny watching her get her pussy stuffed by the clones cock Naruto quickly disrobed and walked into the room. Misaki felt herself be drawn just to the edge of orgasm before there was a sudden lack of anything filling her. Lazily opening her eyes she saw a large puff of white smoke in front of her. Smiling she rolled over onto her stomach and looked up at the person responsible.

"What a huge whore you are, staying in her every day and letting my clones use you." Naruto said waking towards her.

"YEs master." Said Misaki not really paying as much attention to what he was saying as to the large cock dangling between his legs. Licking her lips she started to crawl over to him. Kneeling down in front of Naruto she sat back on her legs and looked up waiting for his permission.

Without warning Misaki found her hair being gripped and pulled forward hard enough to cause her to yell. On instinct she opening her mouth waiting for her reward. But instead Naruto pressed her face roughly against his balls rubbing his cock over her face.

"OH yes master, treat me like a dirty whore" she said as he ground her face against his cock. Taking his cock in his hand Naruto started to strike her face with it causing a slapping sound each time.

"That's what you are isn't it. My own personal little whore. I could do whatever I wanted to you and you would beg me for more wouldn't you." Naruto said striking her face each time. Ino's mother moaned as Naruto continued to talk down to her. This was how she enjoyed it the most, being treated like a thing, like something mint to just get him off.

Grabbing her hair roughly Naruto started to drag her face up his body pulling her along with it. Misaki's mouth kissed and licked at the skin as it went past, her expert lips causing Naruto to groan as he pulled her up to her full height.

"What a slut you are. Look at yourself, wet and panting." Before she could answer Naruto spun her around one hand going to her throat as the other held onto her hips. Pulling her hip back Naruto started to thrust into her pussy. Misaki gasped, her breasts swaying as she jerked forward with every thrust. She could feel Naruto's hand on her throat gently squeezing her.

"You're a bigger slut than your daughter." Naruto said gripping her throat tighter and pulling her head back towards him making her thrust her large round breasts out further into the air. "Did you know she used to dance for strangers in one of the clubs? Let them touch her, kiss her, fill her up with their cum." Naruto said causing both of them to moan at the image. "You like that don't you? The idea of getting filled up over and over, of a bunch of guy just using your pussy to get their selves off."

Letting go of her neck Naruto pushed her down onto her back. Driving in with his cock Naruto sunk deeper into her pussy, his shaft pressing up against her g spot with every thrust. "Look at these fake slutty looking boobs. You look like some porn star walking around with these." He said grabbing and manhandling her breasts.

"I'm your own private porn star master. You can use me to act our any scene you want." She moaned as she felt him cum in her pussy.

Naruto groaned thinking of that, he had spent a while after helping Misaki get clean and then cuddling on the couch with her. Looking down he saw his beautiful little fox slave still slowly sucking him off.

He knew Hinata, Ino, and Naruko were all going out later that day. Hinata was going to see Kuerani while Ino and Naruko went shopping. His mind wandered until he heard the door to the shower open. Naruto's eyes were glued to the door as he watched Sakura slowly stroll into the shower.

Sakura walked over to him with a sexy confidant swing in her step. Tsunade had warned him about how hormones could make some women act sad or depressed when they started to gain weight but Sakura was apparently the opposite, she seemed to love the fact that her stomach was budging from his child. And so was Naruto, he had found it so hard to control his self around not just Sakura but all of his beautiful pregnant slaves.

Sakura sat down on the bench next to Naruto and immediately snuggled up against him and wrapping an arm around his neck. Naruto did the same and started to slowly make out with her.

"This is how it should be." Naruto said pulling back from the kiss and looking lovingly into Sakura's eyes.

"How what should be master?" Asked Sakura taking the chance to rub her hands over his exposed chest.

"How it should be to be hokage and leader of the ninja alliance. I have one beautiful pregnant slave sucking me off and am sitting here making out with another." He said leaning in to kiss her.

"I like being you sexy little slave girl master." Sakura said with a sly tone to her voice.

"What was that my sexy little vixen?" Naruto asked growling lightly against her ear. Sakura shivered at the sound. Naruto had gotten so much more possessive and animalistic since she had gotten pregnant and started to show. He had even taken to mounting her and having his way with her every day much to her delight.

"I said I enjoyed being you little slave girl master. But what I enjoy even more is being your pregnant wife." She said pressing closer to Naruto. "Now why don't you fuck your two beautiful wives that you have in the shower with you. I will even let Shiori go first since she is doing such a good job sucking your cock." Sakura said.

"Thank you mistress." Shiori said looking up at Sakura with renewed affection.

"Come up here pet. Its time I cleaned out your dirty pussy." Naruto said and quickly had a happy Shiori in his lap straddling him.

"I love you master and I can't wait to give you lots of cute little foxy babies." Shiori said placing her hands on his cheeks and leaning down for a kiss. Naruto eagerly kissed back and wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her steady. "Before you clean out my pussy master maybe you should use your mouth to clean off my slutty breasts." She said raising up and pressing her breasts into Naruto's face.

Sakura not wanting to be left out started to kiss and nip at Shiori's neck before working her way up to the girl's mouth. Both girls had the same idea as their hands wound their way down the others butt and their fingers started to play with the others ass.

Naruto could only hear moaning as his face was covered by two huge pillows of tit flesh that he was happy to lick and play with. As he took one of her large breasts into his mouth he heard Shiori moan before Sakura started to speak.

"You like that don't you slave. You like having my fingers up your ass, I can feel you thrusting back onto them." Sakura said only to yelp as she felt a surge of chakra go up her ass.

"You're one to talk mistress. Your are an ass loving whore, I bet your can't wait for master to spread your tight ass with his cock can you?" she said spreading her two fingers and stretching Sakura's walls.

Growling Sakura grabbed Shiori's chin and brought her in for a deep kiss as she slid a third finger in and started roughly fucking Shiori's ass. Letting go of her breast Naruto grabbed onto Shiori's hips and moved her just enough to where he could slide into her. Shiori's eyes widened as both of her holes were filled.

Naruto bit down roughly on one of her large nipples and started to suck at her breasts as she slammed her hips up and down on his cock. Bringing her fingers out of Shiori's ass Sakura pressed them into her mouth making Shiori suck on them as Naruto continued to fuck her. Shiori whimpered as she felt Naruto grab her ass roughly as he shot his first load into her.

"Ahh. ohm master that felt great" She said after a second. "Clean my pussy out with your cum master." Shiori begged sitting up a bit and grinding the tip of his cock between her lips. Sakura smiled and reached around and started to stroke Naruto's cock as Shiori lowered herself down over the head. Grabbing the back of Shiori's legs Naruto stood up, his arms slowly lowering Shiori's cunt onto his cock.

"Yeah slut take me cock. Take all of it into that slutty hole." he said thrusting roughly into her. Shiori wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck and leaned back, her body bouncing with every thrust. Liking what she was seeing Sakura stood up and slowly walked over to Naruto and hugged up to his back, wrapping her arms around him and rubbing his chest.

"Fuck her master, think of all the cute little kits she is going to give you." Sakura whispered leaning up to nibble on his ear. Naruto grunted before allowing Shiori to drop all the way down onto his cock, the pole impaling her and causing her to shiver and cum. Smiling Shiori leaned in to kiss Naruto, her eyes alight with happiness.

"I think its Sakura's turn." she said unwrapping herself from Naruto.

Sakura soon found herself being led over to the bench and laid on her back. Looking down she couldn't see what Naruto was doing for the bulge of her stomach. But she was able to feel it as Naruto's strong hands gently spread her lips as he started to explore her core with his mouth.

Laying her head back she saw Shiori above her idly stroking a large seven inch cock. Lifting her head up Sakura started to eat out Shiori, one hand coming up to stroke her growing cock as the other played with her breasts.

Sakura didn't know how long they laid there as she ate out Shiori but eventually she felt the head of Naruto's cock pressing against her opening. At the same time Shiori positioned her cock at Sakura's lips. As one both people pushed forward filling Sakura from both sides like a pit roast.

Sakura moaned as they fucked her, her throat and stomach bulging out from the large cocks inside of her. Naruto reached down and pulled one of her legs up over his shoulder giving him a better angle to fuck her with, his hand playing with her clit as he slowly thrust in and out of her.

Screaming with her mouth full Sakura jerked, her body spasaming as she came on Naruto's cock. As she came she started to suck harder and faster gagging herself on Shiori's cock as the fox girl hammered her throat with it. As if talking to each other silently Shiori and Naruto both speed up before Cumming at the same time filling her mouth and pussy with rope after rope of cum.

"OH that was so nice." Panted Sakura after Shiori pulled out. "But now I think I actually do need a shower" She said causing the others to laugh.

"I like the sound of that my cute little vixen." Naruto said leaning down over her stomach to kiss her.

"I know you do but I think you need to talk to Ino before she leaves today. So why don't you leave a clone with Shiori and me and go see if you can help Ino" Sakura said before kissing him back and gently pushing him off of her.

"Ok, I was planning on seeing her and Naruko off anyways." Naruto said standing up and kissing Shiori on the cheek. Creating two clones for the girls Naruto left the shower and changing clothes went off in search of Ino.

Ino looked at the stranger staring back at her in the mirror. As a medical-nin she knew about how the mind could play tricks, and that how hormones could do crazy things during pregnancy. But that didn't stop her from wondering for a second who that was staring back at her.

In her eyes gone was the beautiful, seductive, and skinny bombshell. Instead it was replaced by a fat ugly pig. She knew in her mind that nothing had changed and that really she did look good but she just needed to hear it from someone else. She regretted putting on her nice blue dress to go out in. As soon as she picked it up she should have realized it was now a size to small. But she had struggled through it and forced it over her expanding stomach.

"But why would he love me anymore. Look at me I'm just a fat pig." Ino huffed finally getting the dress on and turned away from the mirror only to hear a thunderous tearing noise. As she turned a seam in the old dress ripped and ran down the middle of her back.

Immediately Ino's eyes started to tear up as the ripping sound played over and over in her head. Before she could totally break down she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her and hold her close.

"You're wrong you know." said Naruto gently as he held her against him. "I still love you, I'm still in love with you, and that will only grow day by day." Naruto said looking down at Ino. Lifting her head Ino's sobs started to subside as she felt his hands running down her back. "And for your information I think the fact that you are pregnant and carrying my child makes you so much hotter." he said huskily before grabbing the back of the dress and ripping it the rest of the way down.

Ino shrieked in surprise but found her mouth muffled with his before she could say anything. Naruto slowly walked Ino backwards as his hands continued to rip off her dress. "You should know that watching your belly grow, knowing my child was inside of you, makes me so turned on." Naruto said between kisses leaving Ino stunned at how romantic her once knuckle headed friend sounded. Pushing her gently down onto the couch Naruto ripped the front of her dress of revealing her large milk filled tits and round belly.

"Seeing you naked and pregnant like that part of me wants to throw you down and fuck you. To remind you that you are my little baby making whore." Naruto growled positioning his self on top of her. "But another part, another part of me wants to make slow, sweet love to you. And to remind you that I love you, and will love you no matter if you are fat and pregnant or not."

Ino gasped as she listened to Naruto, her body shivering even though it wasn't cold. Looking up she could see the desire and passion in his eyes and a new wave of tears threatened to come out. "I want to make love to you Ino. Let me love you and show you how much you mean to me." Naruto said looking down at the beautiful girl beneath him.

Gently, Ino reached to cup his cheeks, her fingers rubbing over his whisker marks. Her hands strayed to the bottom hem of his black t-shirt and she slowly raised it until he drew away from the couch and raised his arms to allow her to remove the shirt over his head. Brazenly, she ran her hands from his stomach up his chest to his shoulders and down his arms. Naruto leaned back again, allowing her to look and touch at her leisure. "I have wanted to do this for a very long time." she said as she brushed her palms over both of his small, hard nipples. She was fascinated with the hard, strong muscles across his chest and abdomen. Sometimes she still wondered how they short knucklehead could have grown up to be such a handsome, loving man.

He ran his hands over her hips, under the loose remains of her dress. His hands traveled up, taking the dress with them, over her head and down towards his feet where he tossed it. His stormy eyes feasted on the sight of her full breasts threatening to spill out of the black bra she wore. He ran his thumbs up under the straps on her shoulders and gently slid them down, leaning forward to kiss the slight indentions left there by the increasing size and weight of her breasts. Amazing to begin with, pregnancy had certainly changed her body, and not for the worse, Naruto thought. While still trailing hot kisses on her bare shoulders, Naruto reached behind her and deftly unhooked the clasp of her bra, then slowly, oh so slowly, slid it off her arms and away from her body. Ino shuddered at the sensation of cool air moving across her breasts and her nipples puckered.

At Naruto's gently prodding hands, Ino sat up taller, rising up on her knees until her ample breasts were at the level he wanted them to be. The kisses on her shoulders became kisses on the tops of her full breasts and even lower still until he finally tugged one hard nipple into his mouth causing Ino to gasp in pleasure. She threaded her fingers through his hair and held his head lightly in place as he moved languidly from one breast to the other and back again. Naruto's hands roamed over her back and down to cup her butt and Ino's head rolled back at the sensations his touch caused. "Mmmm…..Naruto, please…." was all she could manage to utter. The slow, drawn-out pace he was setting was maddening – and yet truly satisfying the erotic urges she had been experiencing the last few months.

Naruto nuzzled his way up to her neck, under her chin and around to the other side of her neck, finding her ear and teasing the lobe with his lips and teeth, all the while his hands continued to roam and caress, driving her crazy with desire. As his warm hands trailed up her distended belly and over her over-sensitive breasts again before finally, Naruto left off teasing her breasts and ran his hands down her arms until their hands met. Placing his larger hands under hers he told her in a husky voice to stand, which she did with his strong arms securely supporting her. But surprisingly to Ino, he did not stand with her. Instead, he remained on his knees, kissed her belly button. A little self-conscious under his gaze, she became even more so when he ran his fingers under the top hem of her black bikini underwear and slowly began to lower them down her legs.

When she was completely naked before him, Naruto took a moment to admire her stunning body. He never would have thought he would find her even more attractive pregnant than not, but it was true. "God, you are so beautiful!" he whispered in awe. Naruto reached for her hand and she placed it in his willingly. He guided her towards the small couch, still holding her hand he helped her to lower herself until she was sitting directly in front of him. He rose up on his knees, catching her mouth with his and at the same time, gently laying her back, placing a small pillow under her head.

Locking eyes with her, he raised one of her legs onto the seat cushions and left the other down so that her foot rested on the floor, all the while watching her closely to see if any of this seemed to be uncomfortable for her. Ino simply watched him in anticipation, her breathing uneven. She had never been so aware of her body and had certainly never been this aroused before! Naruto leaned in again to kiss her belly, then her breasts. She hummed in anticipation until he took one nipple into his mouth with a sharp tug, causing her to gasp and reach for him. With his mouth distracting her, he ran his hands down her belly to her thighs which he gently parted even more.

Ino's heart began beating faster at Naruto's maneuvering. The sensation of him spreading her legs open for his perusal made her very self-conscious and she fisted her hands against the fabric of the couch. Naruto noticed the tenseness of her body and caught her gaze. "Relax, Ino. Let me love you." With those soft words, he began to work his way down her belly, leaving a trail of warm kisses as he went. He swirled his tongue over her belly button causing her to squirm. Then he was there, between her legs, cupping his hands under her bottom and raising her just a little to meet his greedy mouth.

He slowly raked his tongue over her swollen outer lips and her hips jerked. He probed further with his tongue and tasted her causing a low moan to escape her mouth. Her hands fought to find purchase in his hair but her belly got in the way. Finally, she grasped the edge and back of the couch in order to find an anchor to keep herself grounded during this sensual, erotic assault on her senses.

Naruto swirled his tongue over her sensitive nub and heard his name on her lips. He glanced up to see her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight. As his tongue continued to tease and please her, he brought his right hand from under her and placed it on her upper thigh. The way she jumped at each of his movements, told him that she was really turned on and sensitive at the moment. Naruto very slowly began to rub his fingers around her outer lips while occasionally flicking his tongue over her throbbing clit. God, but he wanted to feel her come against his mouth and hear her cries of satisfaction! He wanted to know he could bring her that kind of pleasure.

Ino tossed her head from side to side and moaned as slowly, he slid one long finger inside her body. She was so hot and so wet! Then it was back, almost all the way out, and then back in again. It didn't take Ino long to catch his rhythm and soon she was slowly guiding her hips up and down to take his finger into her slick tunnel as far as it would go. As a second finger joined the first, Naruto couldn't help but wonder at how small and tight she seemed. How was it possible for a pregnant woman to feel like she's hardly ever…? Then it hit him, she had been using some medical ninjutsu to keep it like that, he smiled at her little abuse of power. While Ino had had sex she hadn't made love, not the kind of slow, sensual love that every woman should have. Naruto berated himself for not going slow enough before. But Ino was so sexual and always wanted to set a faster more erotic speed. But now Naruto swore to make time for slower more sensual lovemaking between them.

Soon, Ino set up a rhythm of her own, pumping herself slowly up and down on Naruto's fingers. He continued to swirl his tongue over her opening and sensitive nub causing her to moan in pleasure with each thrust of his hand and her hips. "Oh, Naruto. Mmmmm. Please. Now. Ahh!" The cry left her lips without her even realizing it and Naruto felt her inner walls contract sharply around his fingers. He flicked his tongue against her again, and smiled to himself when she startled, then he began kissing his way slowly back up her body until he was face-to-face with her.

"You okay?" he asked huskily. "Mmmhmm" and a slow smile were the only responses she was able to manage. Naruto rose, only a little shaky, and removed his boots and socks. Ino watched through hooded eyes as he removed his pants, remaining only in his black boxer-briefs, which were tented out in front of him. He extended both hands to her and helped her to rise, then led her over to the large bed in the corner. Turning to her, he bent to capture her mouth with his and slowly, languidly, plundered it until she was sagging against him. He put an arm around her back and helped her to lie back on her left side on the bed. Naruto shimmied out of his boxes, started at her toes, and kissed his way up her body until he was lying facing her, stroking one hand up and down her arm.

He waited, almost holding his breath, while she viewed his body and began touching it. Her eyes widened at the size of his engorged member jutting between them and she hesitantly ran her fingers over the sensitive tip, causing Naruto to suck in a quick breath. He grit his teeth, determined not to hurry this moment for her. If she truly was worried about how he viewed her now that she was pregnant, then he wanted to make sure she was comfortable with her body and could tell how much she turned him on. He leaned in to capture her mouth again, and brought her arm up, rolled onto his back, bringing her with him. Her large baby bump caused her to have to rise on her knees and he brought his other arm around, urging her, without words, to straddle him. As she seated herself against him, his swollen shaft hard against her lower belly, Naruto spoke in a voice rough with emotion. "This way'll be easier for you to control…make sure it doesn't hurt you."

Ino was overwhelmed by his regard for her comfort and satisfaction. She smiled a slow, flirty smile. "But I do not like not being able to reach you, to kiss you. My stomach is in the way." Naruto returned the smile. "Lots of time for kissing after the baby gets here, right?" Her smile widened but was cut off by a gasp as Naruto ran his hand down her belly and found her warm, wet opening with a finger. He placed his other hand on her hip as she rose slightly and he centered his hard shaft at her opening. "Ino, look at me." He wanted to see her eyes, watch her face as he slid into her for the first time. She did as he asked and slowly, exquisitely, lowered herself down onto him. Her eyes widened, her mouth formed a small 'O', and she groaned in pleasure. It was such a tight, hot fit that Naruto had to grit his teeth as his eyes rolled back in his head.

They stayed like that for several seconds, Ino becoming used to the wonderful sensation of fullness he caused within her. Maybe it was just the way her body was stretched due to the pregnancy, but she felt as if he were so far inside her, that surely he must be pressing on the baby. It felt so unbelievably good! Experimentally, she rocked her hips just a bit and almost screamed at how wonderful it felt. Naruto ran his hands over her hips and cupped her rear, encouraging her to rise higher until only the head of his large shaft remained inside her. Then he pushed down on her hips so that she sank back onto him and they both groaned loudly at the sensation.

Ino knew she had never felt anything like this in all her life! She loved how it felt, having him inside her body, so full and satisfying, and she wondered why lovers didn't stay joined at the hips all the time. She had engaged in sex with others, but it had never felt like this! What a tragedy it would have been to have gone her whole life without knowing the tremendous sensation of being filled, being completed, by the man she loved? Naruto grit his teeth and closed his eyes, determined to keep this slow. It was about her pleasure, not his. He knew if he watched her any longer, this beautiful goddess riding him and pleasuring herself on him, that he would surely explode inside of her very soon.

After only a few more strokes from Ino, Naruto again ran his hand down to where their bodies were joined. As she rose again, he ran his thumb over her outer lips and super-sensitive bud. Ino's eyes flew open as she gasped and stared at him. "That's it, Ino. Enjoy every sensation. Let it happen. Just let it happen." At his words, she rose again and almost screamed as she sank back down on him while his talented thumb rubbed her clit. It was too much – yet not enough. Naruto dug his heels into the mattress and rose to meet her, stroke for stroke. Once, twice, three times more and Ino's head flew back as she called his name while her body convulsed around his throbbing member. "God, Ino!" Naruto felt his own orgasm coming quickly so he gripped her hips tightly and plunged himself up and into her hard, several times before he convulsed, cried out, and spilled his hot seed up into her. He hadn't intended to be that forceful but the power of his orgasm removed some of his restraint and self-control.

Ino felt boneless and began to sway but Naruto caught her as she slid off of his body and laid her on her side, facing him. Her eyes were closed and he felt a moment of panic. Had he hurt her? Had she passed out? "Ino? Are you okay? Talk to me!" When a slow, satisfied smile crept over her face and she opened her eyes to meet his with amused crinkles at the corners, Naruto's panic lifted. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt" she told him softly, honestly.

Naruto kissed her again, thoroughly and then rolled away from her, bent to scoop up his boxers from the floor and told her to stay put, he'd be right back. He strode to the bathroom, feeling her eyes follow him across the room. After cleaning himself up and donning his boxers, he grabbed a clean hand towel, wet it with warm water, rung it out and carried it back to the bed. He leaned across the bed on one knee and kissed her slowly, using his tongue to tease hers, then sat back to view her beautiful body. He washed her off, using slow, sensual strokes, then tossed the towel away and leaned in to place soft kisses on her belly.

After glancing up at her to see her eyes closed and a smile on her face, Naruto addressed her large belly in a loud stage whisper. "Hey, baby girl. Tell your mom to wake up so you can eat." Ino just giggled softly, then opened her eyes and started to roll out of the bed, only to find Naruto there, holding out a hand to help her. "How 'bout I bring the food over here, so you can prop up in bed while we eat?" She smiled and nodded her gratitude, then proceeded to the bathroom where she used the facilities and donned her soft cotton gown.

They dined with Ino propped against the headboard, two pillows behind her back, and Naruto sitting cross-legged at the end of the bed. They talked and laughed, more relaxed than they had been in a very long time. they polished off the chocolate cake, taking turns to feed each other bites from a small plastic fork. Naruto had since moved to sit beside Ino and she laid her head over on his shoulder, yawning. He rose and cleared the dishes off the bed then returned to pull back the comforter and top sheet. Ino gratefully scooted down and stretched out on her side, then murmured happily as Naruto crawled in behind her and placed an arm over her belly. He gently rubbed circles near her belly button and was rewarded by movement from the baby.

I love having your child inside of me" Ino said rubbing her hand over her swollen stomach "I love knowing I have a part of you inside of me. I love feeling her move around in me and knowing that your child is feeding from me, using my body to get stronger. And that soon I will give birth to your child and be ready for you to plant another seed inside of me."

Kissing her shoulder through the thin gown she wore, he spooned closely behind her, his hand rubbing over her stomach. "I know." Naruto said, "Tsunade warned me about some of the changes that hormones can bring on during pregnancy. I'm sorry you about had a break down I'm just glad I was here to help you. Now why don't you lay here and rest while I go see if Naruko is ready to go shopping." he said kissing her bare shoulder and getting up.

"I love you Naruto." Said Ino watching him put on his clothes before walking out the door.

"I know." Said Naruto smirking before having to dodge behind a door to miss the flying to pillow that came at him. But peeking around the edge he could see Ino grinning as she laid back down.

Naruto took his time getting to Naruko's room. Knowing that Ino was going to have get cleaned up and change he wasn't in a rush to go anywhere. But as he got closer to the room he started to hear what sounded like talking coming from inside.

Sliding up beside the door he was thankful that is wasn't closed all the way and he could see inside. Looking through the hole he was able to make out Naruko laying on the bed, the only thing she was wearing was a pair of long stockings and had her hair up in ponytails.

"Daddy no that's my private place." Naruko said pressing her legs together as she rubbed the outside of her pussy. Her other hand was teasing her small nipples. After a second Naruko opened her legs slightly allowing her hand to slip down between them and rub over her lips. "No daddy that's naughty, that's my private place daddy." She said before arching her legs and moaning. "Ohh daddy your fingers feel so good inside my pussy. Play with your little girl's pussy daddy."

Naruto felt like his cock was going to rip out of his pants as he listened to her play with herself. Opening the door even wider he stepped into the room making Naruko smile when she saw it was him.

"Ohh no daddy caught me playing with myself on his bed." Naruko said squeezing her legs together to hide her pussy from view. Naruto walked up to the side of his bed and started to rub his fingers over the side of one of Naruko's legs.

"You've been a bad girl Naruko, getting my bed all wet with your juices." He said looking at her. "What were you imagining while you were touching yourself sweetheart?"

"I was thinking about you daddy." She said "I was thinking about your big daddy cock and how much I wanted to see it."

"You want to see my cock baby girl?" he said before dropping his pants and letting Naruko see his large cock standing at full attention in front of her face.

"Ohh its so big and hard. Do I make you hard daddy?" Naruko asked giggling as she ran a finger up the underside of his shaft.

"You make daddy very hard baby girl." Naruto said looking down at her sweet smile and running his eyes down her beautiful naked body.

"Will you touch it for me daddy? Will you let your little girl watch you stroke your big hard cock?" she asked as she opened her legs letting Naruto see her perfect little snatch. He watched as two of her long slim fingers spread her lips back showing him her wet little core.

Naruko licked her lips as she watched Naruto wrap his hand around his cock and start to stroke it. Her own fingers started to slide in and out of her pussy in time with his strokes. "That's it daddy stroke your cock and get it big and hard and cover your little girl in your daddy cum." She begged

"Ohh yes baby touch yourself. Daddy has a big load of his daddy cum all for his little girl." Naruto said rubbing his cock quickly before thrusting his hips and Cumming onto Naruko's face. Naruko smiled and giggled as Naruto's cum covered her face and trickled down her chin. "What a bad little girl, getting your dad to jack off on you." Naruto said sternly looking down at the smiling Naruko as she used her fingers to wipe the cum off of her face and lick it off her fingers.

Leaning down Naruto gently kissed Naruko's lips. Wrapping her arms around Naruto's neck she kissed back, opening her lips and letting Naruto explore her mouth. Naruko let out a loud groan as Naruto's tongue ran over her mouth, her hands massaging the back of his neck as she held him close in the kiss.

"I love your special kisses daddy." Naruko said smiling up at Naruto. Smiling back at her Naruto gently started to climb up on top of her, each large hand going to one of her perfect C-Cup breasts as he leaned down to kiss her again.

"Ahh Daddy." Naruko said squirming as Naruto's large hands palmed her breasts and played with her nipples. Naruto took his time teasing her as he ran his fingers around her small nipples, massaging and holding her perky tit flesh in his hands.

Naruko arched her back pressing her breasts up into his hands. "Are you going to put your thingy in me daddy?" she asked cutely leaning back from the kiss. Raising her hips she started to grind her pussy against his cock. Naruto watched as she got faster and faster, rocking her hips as she moved.

"Hmm is that what you want baby girl? You want daddy to fuck you?" Naruto said rubbing his cock over the entrance to her snatch. He could feel the juices leaking out and getting the tip of his cock wet as it slid up and down between her lips.

"Ohh daddy yess, please I want to feel you cock inside of me" Pleaded Naruko her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pink lips.

"Yes what?" Naruto asked with a stern look on his face.

"Yes Daddy, I want my tits to fill with milk for you, and I want you to drink from my breasts."

"Soon Slut, I will very soon. But first we have to get you pregnant. Do you want to be my pregnant little slut? You know, once you have this baby I will come back and get you pregnant again and again, over and over you will spend the rest of your fertile life pregnant with my children. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes, yes, oh God yes!" Naruko said. She was too into what he was saying and just needed to cum. "I want to have your babies, Daddy. Knock me up; turn me into your baby factory. Give me babies with your seed." Naruto smiled at the words coming from her mouth..

"Oh, you are a very bad girl. You are nothing but a slut, wanting your Daddy to make you pregnant. I guess I will just have to give you my babies. Is this what you are wanting?" said Naruto placing the head of his huge 12 inch cock at her entrance, smearing her juices with it.

"Yes! Oh God, I need it; I need to cum so bad. Put it in me! Put it in me, please."

"How much do you love me baby girl?" Naruto asks Naruto spreads her legs and shows him her dripping pussy.

"Yes daddy put your thingy in me and squirt lots of your daddy juices in me. Put your thingy in me and make me a mommy." She screamed as Naruto pushed forward, his large cock stretching her entrance. Naruto grunted as his cock pressed against the tight walls of her cunt.

Naruto continued to thrust in over and over, each time his hips slamming into Naruko making her breasts bounce up and down. Grinning Naruto grabbed onto her hips holding her in place as his continued to thrust deeper and deeper into her core.

"Is this what you wanted slut? Your daddy to fuck your sweet little cunt and fill it up with his cum?" he asked thrusting in harder, he could feel his balls tighten as he came closer and closer to the edge. HE was always amazed at how wet and tight Naruko was every time he entered her.

"Yes daddy yes. Fuck me with your big daddy cock." She squealed as she felt his rod press up against her womb. "Yes daddy cum in me, spray your daddy juices in my pussy." She said childishly making Naruto chuckle a bit at her act. Using her legs as a way to hold on Naruto leaned down to give her another special kiss as he felt his self get ready to cum.

"Here it comes princess. Take it, take your daddys jiz in that cute little pussy of yours." Naruto growled. Naruko squealed wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt him shudder against her, his cock spraying stream after stream of cum inside her. Naruko moaned as she felt the cum hit her, her own release soon following after Naruto's.

Coming down from the orgasm Naruko found herself laying on her side wrapped up in Naruto's arms. One of his hands was running up and down her side while the hand of the arm she was laying on was playing with her hair.

"I love you daddy." She said though her voice now sounded slightly more grown up than it had during the act she had been putting on.

"I love you to baby." Naruto said placing his hand on her cheek and gently kissing her. Their kiss was soon interrupted by the sound of the door closing. Turning over in Naruto's arms Naruko smiled when she saw who it was.

"And what are you to doing?" Ino asked smirking at the two of them.

"Daddy was making me a mommy just like you." Said Naruko smiling. Ino smiled at both of them before leaning down the best she could and giving both a quick kiss.

"Well I'm glad you had fun now why don't you go get cleaned up so we can go shopping. "Ino said.

Even though she was missing being in Naruto's arms before she even left them Naruko was eager to go shopping with Ino. Out of all of her mother's Ino was the one she got along with best. Dressing in a short cut off T-Shirt with a big red S in diamond in it and a pair of tight waist hugger pants Naruko sped down stairs to meet up with Ino.

Coming down the stairs she saw Ino embracing Sakura, the twos arms wrapped around each other as they kissed. Ino was now wearing a flowing brown blouse and a pair of loose blue jeans. Naruko watched her two mothers make out a moment thanking how beautiful they looked together, especially with her dads babies growing in their bellies.

When they broke for air Naruko made her way the down the steps to where they were.

"Are you all ready to go out?" Sakura asked holding her arms open for Naruko to come give her a hug.

"Yep, are you sure you don't want to come with us mommy?" Naruko asked hugging Sakura and kissing her deeply like she had seen Ino doing.

"Mmm keep giving me more kisses like that little girl and I might just change my mind." Sakura said laughing. "But no I am going to stay here for a while since I have a shift tonight. But I hope you and Ino have a lot of fun while you are out." She said stealing one more kiss from Naruko and walking out towards the kitchen.

"She just wants to stay here and let Naruto fuck that big ass of her's all evening. I know how her mind works." Ino joked as she slid her arm though Naruko's. "You look so hot baby girl, you are going to have every boy and pervy old man dreaming of you tonight." She said looking over Naruko's outfit.

"I know, Daddy about didn't let me leave the room when he saw how I was dressed." Naruko said laughing.

"Why, didn't he like the idea of all those guys staring at you?" Ino said leading them down the path to the front gate.

"No he saw how I was dressed and wanted to fuck me again. If I wasn't looking forward to spending the day with you so much mommy I might still be locked up in his room." Naruko said causing Ino to burst out laughing.

"Ohh what a terrible fate that would be." Ino said mockingly causing them both to laugh. "But since Naruto liked how you were dressed why don't we find some nice outfits tonight and give him a fashion show when we get home."

"I like the sound of that. So where should we go first mommy?" She asked looking up and down the street.

"I am thinking we should go to the tattoo parlor first. That way when we pick out clothes we can find the ones that show them off the best." Ino said turning towards the side road leading away from the center of the village.

Naruko and Ino stepped inside the tattoo parlor the checkout girl at the mall had told them about the last time they went shopping. Ino grinned as she saw that the place was practically deserted at this time of day and that there was only one young looking kid working there.

"How would you like to have some more fun baby girl?" Ino whispered smiling over at Naruko.

"Ok mommy." Naruko said excited at what Ino was going to come up with next. The idea of getting a tramp stamp was making her feel so turned on and naughty. And she couldn't wait to tell Naruto what his sweet little girl done so he could punish her. Naruko giggled at the thought that she was probably the only girl who loved when her daddy gave her a spanking.

"Just follow my lead Baby girl." Ino said running through a series of hand signs and casting a genjutsu over the front door making anyone who touched it believe it was closed and get the strong feeling of needing to be somewhere else all of a sudden. Her next set of hand signs was designed to make herself look old enough to have a kid as old as Naruko appeared to be. Ino walked in like she was on a cat walk, swaying her hips gently as she was going.

Walking up to the counter she could see what the guy was reading and smiled even wider. 'This is going to be so much fun.' She thought fixing her hair really quick. Bending over the counter she placed her head close to the book and spoke in a quiet seductive voice trying to get the guys attention.

"I know the author of those books." She said placing a finger of top of his copy of Icha Icha: The Sealed Princesses. The guy looked up from his book at Ino, his eyes about popping out of his head as he stared right down the top of her blouse at large breasts. Dragging his eyes away from the two beautiful mounds he looked up into a pair of deep blue eyes and blood red lips.

"You..you do?" he gulped and started to put the book away but as he moved the book he felt her hand on his wrist, her long red nails scratching his skin.

"Intimately," Ino purred causing the young man to groan as images filled his head. "I will have to tell her I found someone who likes her books. She always loves to hear about new fans." Ino said rubbing her hand gently over his hand. Ino tried not to giggle at how easy this was for her.

"How..how can I help you today?" the kid asked, his voice croaking as he tried to speak. He felt that their was something really familure about this woman like she was someone important or maybe married to someone important.

"My daughter and I were wanting to get a pair of tattoos and my daughter was also wanting to get some piercings." Ino said putting emphasis on daughter. Hearing herself mentioned Naruko chose that time to come bouncing up to the counter with a cheerful exuberant look on her face, her breasts swaying freely in the tight fitting T-shirt.

"Will he be able to help us mommy?" Naruko asked smiling at the kid and trying to hold back a giggle as she saw his eyes go straight to her chest.

"Yes baby, why don't you go set over on that table while I finish up." She said shooing Naruko away. Naruko smiled and spun around quickly causing her skirt to billow up and flash part of her soft white cheeks at the tattoo artist. Ino just smiled and leaned forward placing her lips close enough to brush against his right ear. "We will just be over there waiting for you." She purred before turning and leaving. Looking away from him she allowed her face to break out in a grin as she heard the guy finally unable to hold back a long groan.

The two girls spent the next few minutes looking though designs while they waited on the artist to cool down. All of the girls had been thinking of getting at least one tattoo that was the same to mark their selves as Naruto's so this trip was also a sort of recon. After a few minutes of heavy breathing in the restroom the artist came back out front carrying his needles, ink, piercing gun, and all of his other equipment.

"Ok so how about we do the piercings first since they shouldn't take that long." He said sounding much more relaxed and confidant. "I assume that your daughter will be wanting her ears pierced?" He asked setting his stuff down on the little work stool beside the table.

"Not exactly, why don't you show the nice artist what you want pierced baby girl." Ino said. Naruko crossed her arms over and grabbed onto the bottom of her shirt before slowly lifting it up and exposing her smooth perky breasts and small pink nipples

"Ya..ya…your nipples. You want your nipples pierced." The guy gasped looking at the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. And to think he was getting paid to touch them.

"My baby has such a pretty little pair of boobs doesn't she?" Ino asked cupping the bottom of Naruko's breasts in her hands and squeezing them gently.

"I think you have nice breasts to momma." Said Naruko.

"I don't know, mine are so swollen with milk right now I feel like they are sagging." Ino said reaching up to play with he own breasts through her blouse. The guy watched as milk started to seep out of her nipples and quickly get the front of her shirt wet allowing him to see her nipples and areola though the thin fabric.

"Don't you think my mommy has great boobs?" Naruko asked dragging his attention back over to her and her amazing tits.

"I..i..I don't know they are both really nice." He said knowing that he was failing in his mission not to blush in front of two beautiful women. "Why..Why don't you lay down on the bed and I will put the rods though your nipples." He said and about wished he didn't as he watched Naruko lay back, the image filling his mind with a number of fun but dirty thoughts.

"Do you think it will hurt much momma?" Naruko asked as the man started to rub and alcohol pad over her nipple making it harden even more from the cold.

"How about I do something to keep your mind off of it?" Ino said bending over and starting to peck lightly at Naruko lips. The guy watched stunned as Naruko opened her mouth and let Ino's tongue in to swirl around her mouth. The two continued to kiss each other, taking turns to let the others tongue explore their mouth or sometimes meeting in an open kiss between each other's lips.

The man was able to drag his attention away from the kiss long enough to put the rod in the first nipple. Much to his surprise Naruko bucked slightly and moaned into Ino's mouth when the rod went though. Deepening the current kiss Ino placed her hands on Naruko's cheeks and started to rub her face as they kissed, her long golden hair falling down and forming a screen around them. Naruko bucked again as the second rod was put in. Pulling back Ino could see the need in Naruko's eyes. "Just wait baby girl soon we will be home and you can get daddy to fill that dirty little snatch of yours."

"O..Ok we are all done with that. It will be a few days before the soreness goes away unless you want to pay to have a medical ninja to heal it up quickly." The guy said only to be shocked when Ino placed her palms over Naruko's nipples and started to massage them. Only this time it wasn't sexual, or at least not totally sexual as she channeled her healing chakra though to the young girl's nipples. "Or you can just do that." The guy said coughing and wondering if he could get away for a moment for a glass of water. As he saw Ino start to take off Naruko's skirt he wondered if he could just have a whole gallon jug of it.

He watched as Naruko rolled over placing her but in the air. He stared at the smooth, soft, baby like bottom that was attached to two long beautiful legs and a tall thin torso. "I um..take it you are wanting your tattoo on your..gulp..your back?" He asked hesitantly.

"No I want a tattoo that says Daddy's girl right above my butt. And a cute little kyuubi on both sides of it." She said looking back at the artist. The artist just gulped at the thought of being so close to such a perfect ass and was afraid of standing up and letting them see just how turned on he was. Focusing hard on his work so not to mess up he didn't notice what was happening on the other end.

Ino had her face close to Naruko's whispering and kissing the younger girl. "What a naughty little girl letting some random guy see your little kitty." She said causing Naruko to giggle at the childish sounding name for her pussy. Though she was feeling incredibly turned on from being naked like this, she knew that Sakura was an exhibitionist but was shocked to find out that she might be one two. "I bet you are such a naughty little girl you want to rub your kitty right now don't you?" Ino said her breath husky as she whispered into Naruko's ear. "Touch it for me baby girl, rub your little pussy for mommy."

The tattoo artist was trying to pay attention as he put on the finishing touches to one of the foxes. Glancing down for a second to get a new ink cartridge he gasped as he saw a pair of slim fingers rubbing up against Naruko's slit. Her petals slick and wet as her fingers gently moved in and out of her snatch. Just as he was about to say something they stopped and the hand moved away so fast he wondered if he had seen anything to begin with.

Ino and Naruko laughed quietly as they saw the face the guy made upon seeing her touching herself. Naruko was red from the neck up in embarrassment over being caught with her hand in her own cookie jar.

"What a dirty little girl, touching your self like that in front of some strange guy. I wonder what kind of punishment daddy will have when I tell him." Ino purred raising Naruko's chin to where their eye's met. "Mm just imagine that big hard cock slamming into your pussy over and over as he punishes your pussy. Or maybe he will stretch that small little anus with his cock as he fucks it again and again." Naruko moaned slightly, her juices dripping lightly onto the table.

Thankfully for the tattoo artists heart health he didn't notice it as he had finished up the work and was turned around to get a new needle.

When he turned back around he grabbed ahold of his nose and started to look around for some paper as he saw Ino get up onto the table. Slowly swinging one leg up over the other she laid back on the table for a second with her legs spread giving the guy a good view of her large pussy and even larger stomach and tits. Slowly as if she had all day Ino turned over, moving one leg up over the other and rolling onto her arms and letting that take the weight off of her stomach.

"An..And what do you want mam?" The artist asked, his voice nasally now that his nose was stuffed with old paper.

"I want a tramp stamp that says cum kitten. And I want a yellow tail on both sides of it." She purred shaking her ass lightly. She groaned in relief when Naruko came with pillows for her arms and stomach though she didn't think being rolled over on it this long would hurt anything. The guy got to work quickly and tried and partially succeeded to ignore the large ass or the soft petals of her pussy. Instead he focused on what he was writing.

"What a slutty mommy showing yourself to some stranger like that." Naruko said parroting what Ino said earlier. "And while you have his baby in your womb. I can just see daddy now, one hand on your throat holding you down while the other spreads your legs and he enters you and shows you just whose slut you are." This time it was Ino's turn to let out a small moan and smile up at Naruko.

They both giggled at Naruko's attempt to sound dominating and sultry but soon started to kiss each other until they heard the artist say he was though. Ino quickly got off the table and both girls looed at the others tattoo to make sure that they looked ok. After putting their clothes back on Ino stalked over to the artist trapping him between her and the counter.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked leaning in and cupping his face. "Did you like looking at my little girls tits and getting to see her play with her pussy?" she asked holding back a smile as she saw the guy gulp.

"Ye..yeah your daughter has a beautiful body." He croaked as he felt one hand start to travel south.

"And did you like getting to see my big fat pregnant pussy?" she asked pressing closer up against him as her hand rubbed over his cock.

"Umm yeah." He said straining not to cum immediately in his pants.

"Good now hold onto those thoughts." Ino said locking eyes with the guy. Naruko wondered what was going on as Ino brought her hands up and started making motions with them like she was cutting and moving stuff. Once she was though she dropped her hands and let the guy slump down against the counter.

"What did you do mommy?" Naruko asked looking from the now sleeping guy to Ino.

"I went in and changed his memory. He won't remember us and will wake up thinking he had a really vivid exciting dream." Ino said smirking as she stepped forward and hugged Naruko to her.

"Why did you do that?" Naruko asked putting her arm around Ino's waist and walking with her towards the door.

"Because the only man allowed to see me naked from now on is your father." She said smiling and putting a little swing in her step as they exited out onto the sidewalk.

The artist woke up ten minutes later from a pleasant dream that was already slipping away from him. Waking up the first thing he wondered was what he was doing napping on the counter, the next was why there was a puddle on the couch and why it smelled like cum.
Sign up to rate and review this story