Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > TheFire Within

Chapter2

by renaru_shosa 1 review

More Naru/Sasu goodness

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor - Characters: Naruto, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] [R] [X] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 1600 words

0Cliche
it has come..the second chapter to my little... umm I wouldn't even know what you would call that. But anyone who is reading this, knows just what I am talking about ne? I changed the name to something a tiny bit less stupid... you know..anyways, here we go...

Now, we all know that Sasuke goes with Orochimaru, and blah blah blah... but not in this story dammit. In this story, Sasuke didn't give in to the infuriating snake bastard. Also, the rest of this story takes place one year before my first chapter, so keep that in mind as you read this.

____________________________musicaaaaaa cue!


"Dammit Naruto!" Uchiha Sasuke groaned, as his kunai flew astray of the target, and into the leaves. "Do you always have to be running your big mouth?"

"Shut up Sasuke, I was talking to Sakura-chan." Uzumaki Naruto ran a hand through his spiked blonde locks in aggravation, his blue eyes flashing as he turned to his rival. "Don't blame me because you can't aim a kunai!"

"You will know how good my aim is when there is a knife sticking out of your forehead, dobe." the dark haired teen said under his breath, turning back to his training. Naruto turned back as well, flashing his trademark grin at the pink haired girl in front of him. Haruno Sakura rolled her eyes at him and once again turned down his offer at a date at his favorite ramen stand.

"You know Naruto, you should really try to keep quiet while Sasuke-kun is training." She said bringing a frown to the blonde's face.

"A ninja should be able to do his job even with distractions." He said offhandedly. He laced his hands behind his head, his smile returning. "Alright well, see you later Sakura-chan, you know where I will be if you change your mind."

As Naruto walked away, Sasuke turned back. That damn dobe was always distracting him. Sometimes he wondered how he got any training done around the guy. Naruto was completely infuriating, but that didn't stop Sasuke from being completely infatuated with him.
It's a good thing Naruto is completely oblivious to everything around him, that would be a bad secret to have leak out. Sasuke thought before throwing another kunai at his target.

"Sasuke-kun?" He heard Sakura say meekly.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to get some dinner with me?" She asked, sounding as though she was terrified.

"Didn't I just hear you tell Naruto that you weren't hungry?" Sasuke asked, turning to face her, annoyed at yet another distraction.

"Yes, well..." She said, turning slightly pink from his glare.

"Then you have no reason to invite me for dinner." He said, turning and walking toward the trees to retrieve his weapons.

"Right." She said quietly, sounding more than disappointed. Sasuke couldn't understand why she would even think he would change his mind and date her now. He sighed audibly. Team 7 was running in circles chasing each other. Sakura wanted him, he wanted Naruto and Naruto wanted Sakura. How stupid. he thought, pulling a knife from a tree.

**

An hour later Sasuke found himself walking back home alone. Sakura had left him a few minutes after asking him out, finally admitting defeat for the day. That was just fine with him. He had absolutely no interest in her. He actually had interest in only one person in the leaf village, and the blonde had no clue he was the object of so much frustrating affection. As Sasuke stepped into his home, slipped off his shoes and made his way to his bedroom intending on a shower, and then bed, he thought of his lust for his team mate. He wasn't sure when it had started, or why, but one day he had seen the teen for something more than just his rival.

After his shower, Sasuke lay on his bed in the dark. He had trained hard, and his muscles ached like crazy. But like every time he trained hard, it was a good ache. It was this time of the night that Sasuke liked the best. By this time he was usually too exhausted to think too much about things. Tonight was a bit different for some reason. He couldn't seem to get a certain blonde shinobi off his mind. He was thinking of the way the sun lit up the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen, and he heard a tap on the window. He couldn't sense any chakra besides his own, but he got up and walked to the window. Nobody there. Must have been a stray branch or something. He thought, laying back down.
His mind almost instantly betrayed him, going back to thoughts of Naruto. He was beginning to get hard thinking of the many times they had been pressed together for one reason or another. He brought his hand down to the front of his shorts, and moaned a little when his fingers brushed his straining erection. He was angry with himself for letting it get that far, and he refused to give his twisted body the satisfaction of release. He lightly touched himself again, bringing a louder moan from his throat. He thought again of his hands running through his teammate's hair and his cock throbbed painfully against his shorts. He gave in, pulling them off. The cool air in his house met with his burning flesh, and he moaned again, goose bumps traveling up his skin. He grabbed his dick, running his thumb across the head, pulling away a few drops of pre cum, which he rubbed down his shaft. With his other hand, he reached under his pillow and pulled out gel in a clear bottle. He briefly remembered how embarrassed he had been when he had bought it, but he was grateful for it now as he smeared the gel up and down his dripping erection. He began stroking himself quickly, just wanting to get off so he could go to bed. He closed his eyes, thinking of Naruto doing this for him. His breathing became irregular and he whimpered to the empty room, his fingers tangling in the sheets. He arched his back into his hand, as he felt the pressure building in his body. His hand pumped quickly and his head thrashed from side to side feeling the impending orgasm he moved his hand even faster. His body locked as the seed shot from him, covering his hand and landing on his stomach.
"Naruto." He called at the height of his climax, bringing another shudder of pleasure racing through his body. After a few more strokes, he let go of his softening dick and lay spent on his bed. He wondered, slightly amused, if he masturbated more than a normal sixteen year old. More than Naruto? He knew he needed to clean himself up, so he pushed those thoughts from his mind, and he sat up, glancing toward his window, where he saw something that almost made his heart stop.

Naruto sat on his outside sill, a strained smile on his face as he looked at Sasuke, a look of absolute wonder and confusion in his blue eyes. Sasuke audibly groaned. He pulled his shorts on quickly, trying to ignore the wet stickiness that he felt. He walked over to the window and slid it open and Naruto fell forward into the room. In any other situation, Sasuke would have laughed, but that was the last thing he felt like doing. He knew by the look in the blonde's eyes that he had been watching for a few minutes, but had he heard Sasuke call him name?
"Umm, hey Naruto." He said, looking everywhere but at the blonde as he got to his feet.
"Hey." Naruto said, nervously rubbing the back of his head. His tone made Sasuke look up. When their eyes met, the blue ones held his for a moment, before Naruto looked away embarrassed. Sasuke cleared his throat, he had to say something or this silence would just press on them both until they were crushed.
"What are you doing here?"
Naruto seemed to remember his purpose, and his eyes cleared a little as they met back up with Sasuke's black ones.
"I couldn't sleep, and I thought you might want to spar a bit with me or something, I'm sorry for disturbing you." He finished lamely, looking away again.
"Oh, well you didn't." Sasuke said before he had thought about it, and blushed a deep red when Naruto looked at him quizzically.
"So, do you not want to train?"
"Not tonight."Sasuke said, beginning to feel better about Naruto not hearing him calling out his name."Do you want something to drink?" He asked on a whim.
"Sure, just some water would be good." The blonde said with a small smile. Sasuke turned to go get his guest something to drink. In the kitchen he had to wait until his hands had stopped shaking before he could get the glass from the cabinet. A few minutes later, he walked back into the room and saw to his dismay that Naruto was sitting on his bed. He played it cool, and handed the glass of water to his rival. Naruto took a sip and then looked at him.
"Sasuke?"
"What?"
"Why did you call my name?"

___________
Mwahaahaha
end of chapter two.
This will be updated again soon. Until then..
Reviews would be nice.
Akutsu for student council, Kirihara for president. Mizuki and Ed for ren's sex slaves. Naruto and Sasuke to get it on while ren watches
Sign up to rate and review this story