Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 26

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 26

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 498 words

0Unrated
Thanks syntheticlove1! you love seeing the chapters i love seeing the reviews lol as does Laura!

Chapter 26

Laura's POV

Joe and I quickly broke apart and stared at the noise coming from the entrance.

"do you think he saw anything?" I whispered to joe as Pete stood up.

"no I don't think so...he is still smiling" he reply splashing me with water. That once again started our water war.

"HEY PATRICK!" Pete yelled from across the pool. "is it ok if I leave?"

why would pete need permission to leave. Sometimes I don't understand these boys. Oh wait...not sometimes...all the time. I laughed as patrick nodded and waved. What dorks.

"it takes one to know one" patrick laughed jumping on me. I looked at him as a wave of confusion over took me. .Oh I must be thinking out loud again. Damn it I need to stop doing that.

"Hey patrick" I tapped him as he came up.

"Hey laura" he laughed giving me the same confused look that I had just given him. I got super close to him until our noses were touching.

"guess what...your it" I laughed taging him. He splashed me trying to grab me but ended up tagging Joe.

"how did I get into this game!" he pouted trying to grab someone. We all laughed and jumped out of arms reach.

"TAG!" he laughed grabbing andy! "

OH laura!" andy laughed swimming up to me. "nope ...oh no you don't" I laughed jumping back but ending up in patricks arms!

"This isnt fair! Your double teaming me!" I yelled trying to break free.

"haha its like one big gang bang" Joe laughed from off to the side.

"haha don't tell pete that he would break your neck...." Patrick laughed. "speaking of next breaking...are you two together" oh crap...that means he saw. I looked over to Joe waiting for him to say something. When he didn't answer I turned to patrick and shook my head.

"No ...did pete see?" I asked praying that the answer was no.

"no we took care of that for you" andy said giving me a look. "aww thanks boys!" I smiled throwing myself into his arms. "your so sweet!"

"Yes we know" patrick laughed tickling me. "HEY! None of that! No..." I laughed trying to get out of their reach! Ahhh boys can be such pains!




Stacey's POV

After the boys had left I said goodbye to Jayden and headed upstairs.

"I thought you went back to the pool" I asked as Pete walked in. "yeah I did but then I got tired." He said walking into his room.

I shook my head and turned back to my laptop.

"Whats wrong with you" Pete asked sitting next to me and taking my laptop away. I noticed he had already changed. Bitting my lip I looked away not know what to say. Should I tell him...what do I tell him...ahhh I hate boys!
Sign up to rate and review this story