Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 28

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 28

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 439 words

0Unrated
Chapter 28

Stacey's POV

I heard pete calling my name but I didn't answer him. I couldn't answer him. I just told him everything! How stupid could I be.

"Stacey open this door and talk to me! Don't hide from me" he yelled pounding on the door.

Should I? I chewed on my bottom lip trying to decide what to do. Slowly I pushed away from the door and unlocked it. I didn't bother opening it because I knew he would. And I was right. Not even one minute later the door was opening and then closing again.

"Talk to me" he said sitting down next to me. I turned my head away from him so he wouldn't see the tears.

"whats there left to say...I told you everything" I whispered not trusting my voice.

"Look at me" he pleaded. I turned my head slowly to face. He shook his head sadly whiping my tears away.

"don't cry over me. I don't deserve your tears" he said sadly. That's true. He doesn't deserve them...but he still gets them.

"I don't know what to say stace...I don't know what to do. Your like a sister to me. I'll admit sure I felt something...ok...but I don't know what that feeling was...if that makes and sense. Can we just be friends and go from there..." he asked searching my eyes.

Damn I felt like a middle schooler who just told her crush how she felt. I wanted to yell at him again but I sadly nodded.

"yeah friends"



Laura's POV

We walked back into the hotel room to see it empty...hmm didn't pete say he was coming back here? That's when we heard it...voices...in the bathroom. What the fuck. Pete walked out with Stacey behind him. I arched an eyebrow at them.

"Stacey was upset and I got her to talk to me" he answered with a shrug before going to his room. Stacey just nodded in agreement and walked to the couch laying down. Yeah ok...whatever they say. I'm glad she finaly told somebody...even if it was my brother and not me.


"GET YOUR ASS UP!" Pete yelled running into my room.

Yup that's right. It was the day we went to one of the parks!

"I'm up I'm up...fuck off" I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Ehh to many people...maybe tonight" he looked like he was really thinking about it. "that's not something I wanna hear!"

why oh why did god feel the need to grace me with a brother...one who is like a walking prono!
Sign up to rate and review this story