Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 30

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 30

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 692 words

0Unrated
chapter 30

Stacey's POV

We got tired of universal studios so we headed over to Island's of adventure.

"Look it's Suess Landing!" Pete yelled jumping up and down. What a dumbass...but you gota love him.

"Ok we can leave you here then" Andy laughed as he walked past pete.

"Dude wait! I gota get a hat! It so matches a shirt I have" Pete yelled pulling Andy back.

"We will get you one Oh the way out...if your good" Laura and I said pushing pete past dr. Suess. Finally we found a ride we liked. The Dueling Dragons.

"I'll duel your dragon" Pete said raising his eyebrows up and down. "the only dragon you get to duel is mine...but you took care of that in the limo" Patrick smiled.

"MY EARS!" Laura yelled quickly covering them.

"I'm sorry Patrick...she just cant handle our love" Pete said smiling sadly at Patrick.

"Ok lover boys get your asses in line." I rolled my eyes as pete grabbed his ass and 'walked' it into line.

"Pete you don't have an ass...its like your back is just continued..."

"hey! I do to have an ass! Tell her Patrick"

"its ok Pete don't worry...we still love you" I laughed patting him on the shoulder. He just growled at me.

"Atleast I know how to keep water in my mouth" he agrued back. "haha that's not the only thing" Patrick laughed wrapping his arm around pete.

"oh god...now that is taking it alittle to far" I shuddered.



Laura's POV

Ahhh don't you just love it! The walking porno continues. Its like a bad movie that you cant turn off because the remote broke and your just to damn lazy to get up and shut the tv off.

"HEY HEY LOOK! Its Jurassic Park! Dude we are so going on that ride..." Pete yelled grabbing mine and andy's hand pulling us along. We all got in line, and damn was it a long line. We all talked to each other until...

"Attention...do not be alarmed...one of the Dinosaurs have escaped..."

"Hahaha are you scared?" Joe asked pulling me close to him.

"Oh yeah...the Dino will eat me!" I laughed.

"no I'll eat you ..." Pete laughed cutting into our convo. His laughter suddenly stopped. "oh shit...that's gross...ignore that last comment"

"serves you right!" I said glaring at him.

"oh bite me" he said waving his hand at me. We finaly boarded the ride, it wasn't to bad until the part where you drop and the dino tries to eat your heads.

"Hey Pete..." stacey said trying to bite back a laugh.

"did you wet yourself...you know that dino wasn't real" her laughter finaly broke through. I looked to see what she was talking about. Omg pete's pants were soaked! I guess that's what you get for sitting in front row.

"no...I got a little 'excited' when patrick grabbed my arm...sorry...where's a bathroom I need to clean myself up" he smirked. Oh how sick!

"OH look! It's a rapid ride!" stacey yelled excitedly.

"I don't wanna get wet" I whined as we approached it.

"haha I could make you wet" Joe whispered into my ear. I bit my lip to keep from laughing and his arm.

"maybe later" I laughed walking into the line.

"we are so gonna get soaked on this ride" Pete grinned bouncing around.

"hey add kid...calm down" Stacey said grabbing his arm. "don't make me get a leash."

"ohh kinky. I normaly like to be the dominant one though...ask patrick" I swear I am going to kill this boy! I laughed as Stacey blushed and moved away from Pete. That boy could make a nun blush.




Stacey's POV

"oh pete...don't take your shirt off...I don't know if I could control myself" Patrick smiled as pete took his shirt off for the ride.

"why control...I'm sure these seats could fit two." He laughed sitting on Patricks lap.

"One per seat!" an attendant yelled! I laughed at pete blushed and moved to his own seat!

Haha serves him right!
Sign up to rate and review this story