Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Choice of Weapon

by ingenius 0 reviews

Takaba makes and attempt to defend himself.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 410 words - Complete

3Insightful

Eventually Akihito gets tired of the constant molesting. Molesting, because that's all it is. He refuses to call it anything else, because then what happens between them would have too much meaning, too much power.

So, he buys a gun. Gets a licence, joins a firing range and learns to use the sleek piece of metal./ This time,/ he thinks,/ I'm going to strike before Asami has the chance to/.

But it's more complicated than that. First of all, he's not sure where to put the gun. He doesn't want to see it around his apartment because it makes him nervous and he can't carry it around with him because it seems excessive and wearing a holster is damn uncomfortable. Besides, it makes him look like a mob boy and that is one image he doesn't want to encourage.

So Akihito's gun moves into a box that lives in a bigger box on top of his closet.

Impossible to reach in an emergency, of course.

So when he bumps into Asami again and ends up on his back being 'molested' he thinks about his gun and his decision to stand up to the bully this time and strike before the other man has the chance, and ends up giggling.

Which is a blow to Asami's pride or a tug on his curiosity possibly, because he stops, still buried inside Akihito's unresisting body and asks what he finds amusing.

And for a moment, akihito wants to tell him, wants to share the joke and let the older man hear how little he thinks of himself. How pathetic he is to own a gun and still not be able to use it to protect himself.

Not that Asami would understand. Asami would never be able to understand because gun or no gun Asami is not the kind of person you'd fuck with. Most certainly not fuck. Not up against the wall in the men's room while half of Parliament listened to the Prime Minister's speech outside.

I couldn't have made it in with a gun/, he tells himself once Asami's gone and left him alone in the overbright bathroom to clean up, the security was too strict. I wouldn't have had a chance/.

I'll be prepared next time. I'll show you Asami. I'm not a person you can fuck with.

The steady pain radiating from his back side though, is a much more effective reply than any of Asami's mocking, knowing smirks.
Sign up to rate and review this story