Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Touch her, or I'll make you.

Touch her, or I'll make you.

by Party__Poison 0 reviews

Kidnapped.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2014-09-15 - 243 words

0Unrated
Paige p.o.v

I wake up the next morning strapped to the bedpost. I look around pushing my heavy eyelids up and down. I yawn loudly and I hear footsteps coming towards me slowly. I gasped in fright as a man grabbed my hair and pulled it down forcing me to look up at him. "Get off of me." I shout pulling my head away. He firmly pressed his lips against my cheek and replied with. "Why you gotta be like that Paige." I start crying again and then I look around panicking. "Where's my friends you Bitch. Where's Megan, Frank and Gerard?" I watch as he unties me and grabs my arm walking outside. "Your friends are out here waiting on you sleepy head." I run to Megan hugging her tightly. After I hug Gerard and Frank. The 2 guys and the girl push us into the back of the van. They lock the door and start driving. The van tips over because he slammed on the breaks. All of us tumbled down the hill. One man pushed us to the ground. "Undress or I will do it for you." I turn and look at Megan who was nodding. I took of my top and jeans and put it down. I then put on the shorts and vest top the gave us. They burned all our clothes and sat down by the fire and looked around at us in our new clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story