Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fruits Basket

There Is A God

by momiji_neyuki 0 reviews

Mikey has figured the Family secret out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-15 - 2846 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: And another fic comes to a close. This one has been a bumpy road. Not as many interested in this one, but it was still fun to write and come up with different ways to change the characters using temperature. ^-^


*Brendon*

”I want to visit Ville.”

”WHAT!?”

Frank and Gerard chorused at the same time. Brendon just held his cup of coffee looking at Mikey. He had a straight face when he spoke.

”Are you sure Mikey?”

”Yes.”

”Why the fuck would you want to see that asshole!?”

”It is just something I have to do.”

Frank looked at Mikey and then at Gerard.

”Do you have anything to say Rat?”

Gerard put his cup of coffee down and looked at Mikey smiling.

”If this is something that Michael wants to do then I will support him.”

”You guys are both fucking sick in the head! Fine, we’ll go visit that deranged psycho.”

”You’re going too Frank?”

Frank looked at Brendon and glazed his face with a defiant look.

”If you fucking think for one second I am going to let him alone with Mikey, you are the one that is deranged.”

”I’ll go too.”

Brendon now looked at Gerard and was impressed. Gerard avoided seeing Ville at all costs. Mikey smiled at Gerard and then at Frank. He took both their hands and squeezed.

”Thanks guys.”

”Anytime Michael.”

”Anything for you Angel.”

Brendon smiled and nodded.”

”Okay.”

*

*

*

The car ride was intense. Mikey kept twisting the handkerchief in his hands over and over again. He was laying with his head on Frank’s lap and his legs on Gerard. Both were using their hands in a calming motion to relax him. Frank was carding his fingers through Mikey’s hair and humming softly and Gerard was caressed his legs quietly up to the bottom of the skirt. Mikey had chosen to wear one of the black sun dresses that Frank bought for him. It was simple, but showed a determination for Mikey to be himself. At the gate they were greeted by Bob and Pete.

”Hey Pete, what are you doing here?”

”Bobby told me that you were coming today to talk to Ville, so I wanted to be here too.”

”Awwww, that was sweet of you.”

Mikey leaned over and pecked Pete on the lips sweetly. Pete smiled blushing. Frank grumbled and cleared his throat.

”So let’s get this shit over with.”

The group walked into the House and down a long hall. Brendon watched Mikey take everything in about the place.

”It’s so beautiful here, but it is cold, like a prison.”

”For some family members it can be.”

Mikey nodded and continued to look around till Brendon stopped them in front of two large doors.

”We are here. Everyone be on your best behavior…”

Brendon looked right at Frank when he said this and Frank huffed and looked away.

Brendon sighed and opened the doors.

*

*

*

*Ville*

It had been 20 minutes since everyone had arrived. Ville had laid in front of the large porch opening with his back to them the whole time. He was biding his time. Waking them wait was part of the fun, the power, the control. He allowed the small bird on his hand to hop about quietly. It was pleasing to him to know that the bird trusted him. He could open his palm and the bird would hop on. He could close his fist and crush it if he wanted to. Right now he had no desire to do so. He waved his hand and the bird flew off. Ville got up. His kimono was sliding off his shoulder showing off his pale smooth skin. He did not bother to fix it. He walked to his desk and picked up the glass of wine sitting on it and sipped it lightly. He still had not looked at them. He was allowing his anger to simmer till the right time. He finished the glass and then poured another one. He lifted it and turned to look at the mural on the wall behind his desk. Finally he spoke.

”It was nice of you to all come a visit me, but I thought I was just seeing Michael today.”

”It was such a nice day that everyone wanted to come along for the ride.”

Of course Brendon would be the first to speak. He was after all the voice of all of the family. Ville smiled that this had not changed. He turned keeping the smile as he finally faced them.

”It is a lovely day isn’t it?”

He could see their faces now. Brendon had his usual look on it as did Bob. Pete looked a little nervous, and Gerard apprehensive. The Cat was pissed that he could not speak up, but Ville could care less about him. His focus was on the boy. The boy that started all this trouble in his family. His face was neutral. Ville focused on breaking this.

”Michael, it was so sweet of you to request an audience with me. To what do I owe the pleasure today?”

I wanted to get to know you better.”

”Really? Well then, please, what would you like to know?”

”How it feels to be a God.”

Ville stopped smiling. His hand tightened on the glass.

”Could you repeat that please?”

”I want to know how it feels to be a God.”

”You are a very clever child, you know that?”

”It took me a while to figure it out though.”

”Yet you did.”

The rest of the group looked at the boy shocked. It proved that till this moment his secret was safe. Now this brat outed him in front of everyone! He would not get away with it though. Being a God had its perks after all.

”I think it must have been hard on you…when you were told. Such a responsibility to heap onto a child.”

”I took it in stride. I considered it an honor.”

”You had no choice though. From the moment you were born your life was dictated to you. I can’t even imagine it.”

”I am sure that you now understand why I had such concern about you finding out about our Family secret. I had to protect them.”

”Yes, and I did nothing to betray that trust.”

Ville smile returned to his face, but it was more of a smirk. He had the boy right where he wanted him.

”Oh, but you see you have.”

Now Mikey’s face faultered. He looked up with confusion. ‘That’s right brat, and now you will pay.’ Ville kept his same visage.

”Well you changed the dynamic of the family and that is not allowed you see. Everyone is supposed to act according to the standard of their place and well, they are not anymore. Now it is my job to fix this.

Ville watched as the boy started to show signs of worry. He certainly did not expect this.

”Brendon, be a dear and bring Michael to me.”

Brendon of course obeyed. He stood up and then offered a hand to Mikey. Mikey took it and stood up fixing his dress. Brendon walked him over to Ville and the stood by him.

”You can return to your place now.”

Ville could see Brendon hesitate slightly, but in the end he obeyed again. Now there was a large gap between them and the rest. Ville was very pleased. He stepped up to the boy still smiling.

”Since you have been adopted by the family, you need a place also Michael. Somewhere that you know you belong in the scheme of things. I think that place is right here with me.”

”NO!”

Ville looked over when he heard the voice of the retched Cat. He scowled at him.

”Your place is to be seen and not heard. Actually I don’t even want to see you Cat. You are lucky I allowed you into the House at all!”

Anger filled Ville’s voice now and he saw the boy tremble out of the corner of his eye. Good. He turned back to him and continued his conversation.

”You see now. Things are upset. He is not supposed to voice his opinion in anything about the Family. Just as Gerard is supposed to be at my disposal when I want to see him. Last time he was distracted by you…although I can see why now.”

Ville reached up and caressed Mikey’s face. To his credit, he only shivered a little. Ville relished in the idea of breaking him down.

”Brendon, you will deliver all of Michael’s belongings to the House and set him up in a room…not too far from mine.”

”No!”

Ville looked over and was surprised to hear Gerard speak.

”Gerard, be a dear and stay quiet while I am addressing Brendon. It is rude to interrupt a conversation in progress.”

Ville continued to address Brendon.

”Call the school and have him removed from their roster. He will be home schooled at the House.”

This whole time the boy had stayed silent. He had not tried to make Ville stop touching him either.

”No.”

This time it was that brat Pete that spoke. Ville sighed at all the interruptions.

”Robert, take Peter outside please. Grown ups are talking and children should not be here.”

Bob did not move.

”Bob, I gave you an order.”

”I heard you, I just choose not to follow it.”

Ville’s rage filled up now and he looked at his hand on the boy’s face. He brought it away and then connected it again hard. Mikey fell down holding his cheek and Ville grabbed him by the hair and shook him. He could hear Brendon holding back Gerard and Pete as Bob had Frank.

”LET ME GO!”

Ville ignored them and turned all his aggression on the boy.

”YOU SEE?! YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THEM?! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME ALWAYS!”

Mikey cried out as Ville pulled him off the floor by his hair and threw him on the desk face down. He stepped behind him and pushed his skirt up. He shoved against him and Mikey cried out digging his nails in the desk.

”You are nothing! You are no one! I am a God! I am the one in control! I say who lives and who dies in this Family!”

He shoved against Mikey again and ran his hand down his side.

”I am going to make sure that you learn your place little girl and they are going to do nothing to stop me.”

Ville grabbed at Mikey’s panties and ripped them off him. Mikey was whimpering and Ville could hear his tears hitting the desk. He reached around to grab at Mikey’s cock when he heard Mikey whisper.

”I’m sorry.”

”Oh honey, it is too late for I’m sorry.”

”No, I’m sorry for you.”

”For me?”

”Yes, I am sorry that I could not help you like I did the others. If I had known that you were hurting this much I would have.”

Ville was frozen for a moment. Then he stood back up and looked at the back of the trembling boy.

“You would have helped me?”

Mikey slowly turned his head and looked at Ville. He was trembling as he spoke.

”Maybe if I had been less selfish and asked about you earlier then maybe…”

”What the fuck!?”

Ville backed away from the boy. He was reeling. He was about to rape this boy and the boy was apologizing to him for not…

”I don’t...You said....”

Ville dropped into the chair and stared at Mikey. He had not moved from the forced position on the desk. He looked over at the audience. Bob and Brendon still had the boys in hand, but it was less of a struggle as everyone stopped. They all just stared at Ville. Ville closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He did not need this. He did not need this boy feeling sorry for him.

”Brendon, take Michael, Gerard, and Frank back home.”

”Yes Ville.”

Brendon walked over to Mikey and helped him to stand up. He fixed the boy's dress and hugged him tightly. Brendon walked Mikey over to the others. Pete hugged him tightly as well and Bob kissed him forehead. Gerard and Frank surrounded him and pulled Mikey into a three way hug.

”Are you alright Michael?”

”Yeah Gee, I think I am.”

”Angel.”

”Frankie.”

Ville was amazed that they could care so much for the boy. He did not look like anything special, but then Pete said something and Mikey laughed and the sound was musical. Then Mikey looked over at him and disengaged from Gerard and Frank. He walked over to where Ville was a stood in front of him.

”What do you want?”

Mikey said nothing. He moved closer and slid quietly into Ville’s lap. He cupped his cheek and kissed him. Ville could not stop his hands from circling the boy. He deepened the kiss and tasted the purity in it. A genuine love that he could taste. Mikey pulled away and then hugged him.

”I can be there for you too.”

”Okay.”

Mikey kissed him one last time and then got up off his lap. He caressed his cheek one more time and then fixing his dress he made his way back over to the other guys. They all smiled at Mikey and then Gerard and Frank took his hands as the left the room. Brendon was the last to leave and he bowed to Ville. Then Ville was alone. He touched his lips and felt the slight bruising that was left from the kiss.

”Huh.”

*

*

*

*Mikey*

Mikey was in the kitchen making dinner and the dining room was full with the Family members that he had grown to love and care for. He looked out the small window the gave a view of the table and saw Gerard engaged in a conversation with Adam as Patrick looked on. Pete was tormenting Frank. Bob and Brendon were talking. He sighed as he picked up the large platter of fish.

”Okay everyone, dinners ready!”

Mikey walked in and everyone oohed and ahhed at it. He set in down and went to get the next platter when Pete reached up and pinched his ass.

”Pete!”

Mikey jumped and failed to see the cord on the floor that connected to the heater. He flailed as his ankles got caught in it and he tripped and fell into the bamboo door that held the porch closed. The door fell easily and the cold air of the December evening rushed into the house along with the new falling snow. He had unplugged the heater as well as the lamp and the room was plunged into total darkness. Mikey cried out as he landed on the floor. Thankfully none of the bamboo splintered, but his knees were going to be marked up and he was going to have a bruised hip. He groaned and shivered as the cold wind whipped through the room. Suddenly he heard the familiar popping, but this time it was multiple. He looked back and everyone as changed. By then Brendon and Bob were on their feet fixing the door, which went back on the hinges easily thankfully. Mikey looked at the group pf guys at the table. Each one was sporting their anima. Mikey sighed and made his way over to the table.

”I’m so sorry guys, I did not mean for that to happen.”

”It’s not your fault Michael.”

”Yeah, it’s all this little shits fault!”

”Sorry, I couldn’t help it! He has a cute ass!”

”Pete, I know he does, but you need to be more couth with your choice of decisions.”

”Adam, you always have so much wisdom, but you are completely full of shit this time.”

Mikey listened to them all arguing and he could not help but chuckle. Frank looked up at him.

”What’s so funny Angel?”

”You guys. When I first came here you guys would hardly talk to each other and now, now you look and sound like a real family.”

Everyone looked up at Mikey and smiled at his words. Mikey smiled back and then took off his apron. He headed to the stairs with everyone watching him. Mikey stopped part way up and looked out at them.

”Anyone that wants help is free to come up.”

Mikey then continued to make his way up the stairs and head to his room. Behind him be could hear the guys fighting to get up the stairs first. He giggled as he opened the door to his room. He looked at his dresser where the picture of his mom sat. He sighed.

”Hey mom, looks like I finally found my place in the Fruits Basket.”
Sign up to rate and review this story