Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Remember Me for Centuries

legs and fingers holding on

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Someone gets jealous, bet you can't guess who? Well, you probably can.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-17 - Updated: 2014-09-17 - 2561 words

0Unrated
"I thought you would forget about me." Patrick smiled as I approached him by the schools main office.

"I wouldn't forget my boyfriend, why would you think I would?" I asked sort of concerned.

"I don't know, I'm just one of those people that other people like to forget about, maybe its the face." He shrugged.

"You know what I think?" I spun around and faced him as I walked backwards to the exit of the school.

"Hmm?"

"I think someday everyone will remember you." I said making him smile.

"Not me, Pete maybe, but not me." He said.

"Pete's not that great, even though he thinks he is. The greatest people don't know they're great."

"So you then, your pretty great." He said and grabbed both of my arms as I began to fall before I even knew I tripped. Patrick's lips pursed to either keep me from seeing him laugh at me or to keep from bursting out laughing, I just laughed it off too it was pretty funny.

"Yeah, because falling and awkwardness is definitely a sign of greatness."

"You should see me, I have the worst luck all the time. Its so bad sometimes it could even classify in some cases as irony. I know better than to ask myself if it can get any worse." He laughed.

"I haven't seen it." I said now walking beside him.

"It hasn't really happened since I met you, I know it sounds crazy but I think your good luck." He said as our hands brushed against each other. I just said to hell with it and grabbed his hand making him blush. We held hands until we got into our cars and he followed me to Kevin's house.

Patrick parked behind me in the road in front of the house. He insisted on carrying my baby blue Fender and my acoustic guitar in. I knocked and Kevin let us in and looked at Patrick a moment but didn't say anything. Kevin led us into the basement where the other guys looked at Patrick too.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend Patrick he's here to possibly help me out, or moral support or whatever he wants to be here for." I said.

"But this is kind of our first practice and were being judged by the singer of fall out boy?" Blake said.

"I'm not judging I swear." Patrick said obviously embarassed.

"Quiet Blake." Nate said harshly. "He could be good here, maybe some help, we could use it."

"Its my house and I say he stays Blake. I would put ductape on my head if it would make Paige feel more comfortable here." Kevin said making us all look at him funny.

"Plus are you really going to disrespect someone from fall out boy?" Nate said.

"I'm not really that great actually, but thank you." Patrick said still red in the face.

"Now that we've thoroughly done all we can to embarrass Patrick, can we get down to business?" I asked with a smirk as I dug in my backpack that I had brought in with me and pulled out some papers.
"I brought some new music in case you guys didn't like the two songs I played for you yesterday." I said

"Actually I worked on some drums for 'the sea' Blake said finally saying something useful.

"We can do that but you have to show me how the main guitar goes again." Kevin said. "I'll plug you in" Kevin said holding out his hand for me to throw him the other end of my amp chord and the other end I plugged into my Fender and pulled a pick out of my pocket and began to play the beginning of the song on loop while Kevin watched I continued on as he watched me Blake began to join in on drums we just keep looping the song over and over with out vocals. When Kevin got the hang of his guitar parts I began to play mine. Nate tried a few different things on bass Kevin would stop every once in a while to write down his chords bit Nate just couldn't get it down. Kevin nodded for me to begin singing. I looked at Patrick nervously as he sat on a stool watching us. Maybe him coming was a bad decision after all I felt my face heat up as I sang along to the slow melody. The guys were a bit chaotic but that was to be expected. We did the song twice before Nate quit playing his bass.

"I just can't get it." He said after the rest of the music was halted.

"I'm having trouble with the drums on the chorus too." Blake admitted.

"I don't know anything about bass or drums guys." I said sadly after they looked to me.
"I can play drums." Patrick spoke up.

"Oh, that's right!" I said remembering the day we met and him telling me that he tried out for fall out boy as the drummer.

"Could you help me out, man?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, if you want." Patrick said getting up and trading spots with Blake at the drums.

"Just keep trying to work it out Nate. Paige, will you start us off?" Patrick said giving me the cue to start playing then singing as Blake watched Patrick. As we played it felt note rhythmic and hypnotizing than before like it was supposed to. Patrick was amazing at drums it was like he already knew what the song needed.

"My band has practice after this, maybe Pete can help you work something out on bass if you guys want to come" Patrick offered making the others gobble up the offer.

"You're god on drums dude. Sorry about earlier." Blake said to Patrick.

"Its cool." Patrick chuckled and Nate was bowing playfully in front of Patrick as his phone wrang.

"Hey. Yeah we're leaving in a minute as soon as Their done treating me like I'm a God." Patrick laughed into his phone. "Yeah their all coming, they need some help on bass if you guys would be willing. Okay see you in a bit." Patrick hung up his phone and grabbed my guitars.
---------------------

"Who's house is this?" Nate asked as we got out of our cars and gathered on the lawn of a white two story house.

"This is our bass player Pete"s parents house" Patrick answered and took my hand and led us up the walkway where he just walked in. He headed straight for a basement where we were net by Joe, Andy, and Pete who all immediatly stopped messing with their instruments when they saw us. Pete glanced at mine and Patrick's hands that were still holding each others.

"Hey guys, this is Paige's band, Astoria" Patrick said then went on to introduce everyone.

"I didn't know blue eyes had a band." Pete said speaking straight to Patrick as if I wasn't there. That nickname got on my nerves and he knew it.

"Yeah, today was their first practice,and they already have a song down.

"Sort of" Kevin interjected.

" Yeah I thought you said they needed bass help" Joe said making Pete lift a brow at my band and I.

"Then let's hear it." Pete challenged directly at me.

"I can get the bass, we just learned it today and that seems like a lot of pressure." Nate said backing out.

"So you'll play in front of Patrick, but not me? What's wrong with me?" Pete said looking at me even though Nate had backed out.
"Pete, in sure its nothing against you."
Patrick said.
"I'll do it." I said stepping up.

"Me too." Blake said.

"Nate, let's just go for it." Kevin said.

"Want to use my guitar? It should be tuned a bout right." Patrick offered as he picked up silver Gretch and handed it to me. We all took our respective instruments that belonged to fall out boy and they all pulled up chairs. Patrick adjusted the mic stand for me making me smile then he took off his hat and put it on my head.

"If you start feeling nervous just pull the hat down low like I always do." He whispered to me before taking a seat with his band. I saw Pete watching me intently with his arms crossed, his stare could of burned a hole right through my head. I nodded to my band and we began to play. Through out the whole song Pete sat there emotionless and stone faced. Once I sang the last note and the drums faded the guys clapped for us.

"I think they're going to give us a run for our money" Joe said.

"That was really good guys, you should play at one of our shows soon." Andy said.
"I like our new sister band" Joe said making my bands mouths drop.

"I can't believe they learned a song in one day." Andy said. Patrick snuck me a kiss and a "good job"

"Could you guys not do that here?" Pete boomed causing everyone's conversations to cease. we all froze as we all turned to look at Pete.

"What?" Patrick asked confused as Pete glared at him.

"That lovey dovey crap" Pete said pissed.
"What's the matter? Did the latest love of your life dump you or something" Joe said as he rolled his eyes at Pete's dramatic outburst.

"Joe!" Andy warned. My body felt warm and nervous as I begged Pete in my head not to say anything about what had happened with him and I.

"Yeah, she did. But she was never my girlfriend any way so it doesn't matter." Pete said putting his bass strap over his shoulder.

"Aaaand how were we supposed to know any of this?" Patrick asked confused.

"You should of known all along" Patrick said looking at Patrick making me even more nervous.

"Can we cut the drama and practice? Jeez guys, we have guests." Andy said from already behind his drums.

"Let's do the one we worked on yesterday." Pete almost commanded of them.

"Pros and cons?" Joe asked and Pete nodded.
It was my bands turn to be the audience as they started to play.

"Bury me standing under your window with this cinder block in hand" Patrick sang. I understood now why Pete wanted to play this song, how much more immature could he be? I acted unphased by Pete's song choice the whole time even though I kind of felt like crying. At the end Pete did a screaming part and threw his bass on the ground and reached over on an amp and grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it then three that down too.

"Pete, maybe next time you could get a little more into it, buddy" Joe joked.


After they did a few more songs they began to talk a bit with us about their show that was happening this Saturday night at the cliff again. They asked us if we could put together a few more songs by then to be able to join them. My band was less than thrilled about the idea but I reassured them that we could do it.

"I have the best Idea ever guys." Joe said with a smirk and a plan. "What if you guys go out on stage dressed like us and pretend to be us for a song." He said making us laugh.
"Uh, Joe, I don't think Paige would name a very good me " Patrick said with a smile.

"We could totally dress them up like us." Joe said.

"Nate has to lick my bass too." Pete smiled a toothy grin.

"And you have to do my famous guitar spin" Joe said to Kevin.

"And Blake can't wear a shirt or shoes." Andy said.

"And Paige, just sing like me if you think you can." Patrick said.

"I think I have your mannerisms down pretty well" I laughed

"Oh man, this is going to be so much fun to watch." Andy chuckled.

"I want to do calm before the storm." I said.
"That means Nate's got to scream." Pete said

"I'll try it." Nate agreed.

The guys from fall out boy set them selves to work at once getting us into fall out boy mode. This Idea actually excited all of us. We learned 'calm before the storm in what felt like no time at all.

I began the beginning guitar riff then began to sing just like I thought Patrick did making him Burst out in a laughing fit.

"Dude! She can sing like you" I herd Joe say over the music in disbelief. I got close to the microphone and story of blended some words in together like I've seen and herd him do earlier making them laugh again. Nate licked Pete's bass and screamed just like him. Kevin nailed a couple of Joe's spins with Nate. We had them all laughing by the end.

"That was good!" Joe laughed uncontrollably along with his band mates.

" Is that really what people think I sound like?" Patrick asked and we all nodded.
"How are we going to get them to look like us?" Andy asked.

"I don't think I can grow sideburns." I said acting worried.

"Good." Patrick smiled at me.

"We just make them look like more rediculous versions of ourselves." Pete said.

"Let's put Nate in horrific amounts of eyeliner." I joked but also meant it as a jab at Pete because I had to get him back somehow for the song earlier but I didn't really look at him to see how he reacted.


"I have so many Ideas for this" Joe laughed.

"Oh what if we come on stage at the end of the song and pretend they stole our stuff and try to take it away from them or something?" Andy shrugged.

"Thats a cool Idea" Patrick agreed.

"Was going to find our costumes?" Blake asked.

"Scavenger hunt!" Andy and Joe shouted and high fived but my band just looked at them like they were crazy.

"So you guys then?" I joked as if it wasn't clear enough.


When Astoria decided it was time we go Patrick stopped me to say goodbye in Pete's parent's lawn.

"Oh, I promised you these." Patrick said handing me some CDs.

"Thanks" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"You netter not do that or the PDA police will come out here and chase us off Hus parents lawn." Patrick said and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Thanks for a really good day, Patrick."

"No problem, but I didn't really do anything." He laughed. I took our a pen from my car and wrote my phone number on the back of his hand.

"I thought you should have this since you're my boyfriend now" I said.

"It would help" he grinned. I gave him another kiss before I got in my car and headed home.

hey guys, I made this chapter extra long in hopes we could barter, so maybe I can get a rate or comment in return? I promise this story gets real crazy and real love triangleish And real revenge. Just let me know what parts you like guys. Comments make my week. Thanks for reading this much of my last story guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story