Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Remember Me for Centuries

goodbye... maybe it's not forever.

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Part of a chapter and read description at the end and find me on wattpad.com with the username of judoballoon. I love you all. Goodbye.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-09-18 - Updated: 2014-09-20 - 1488 words

0Unrated
it was Thursday and I finally felt fully created. There were only a few days left until the show and my band and I where no where near ready, we hadn't even mastered the two songs I had given them last night and I was supposed to come up with one more song for tonight. I was definitely feeling the pressure of everything boxing me in and beginning to bury me. I knew I couldn't crack now, I was so close.
I'm my first class Amelia and I talked about what we wanted our dresses to look like.

The day flew by. Patrick and I ate lunch alone today in the cafeteria. Just being near him again was giving me the same feeling as he gave me last night. I just wanted to lean across the table and kiss him or touch his hair or face or maybe just look into his eyes until I didn't feel like this anymore, this feeling was weird. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the muffled low hum of background chatter of everyone in the cafeteria. I also realized Patrick was saying my name.

"Huh?" I said coming out of my daze

"The guys and I have prom all planned out, and they have the costumes for Saturday." He said. "Pete also wanted to telk you he's sorry for being so crazy the other day. He said it was just a bad day."

"Tell him I understand." I said.

"I think he was just pissed because he liked you or whatever" Patrick said I scrambled my brain through the nervousness to find something to say.

"Ewww" was all I could think of as I scrunched my nose, but it had successfully made Patrick smile.

"I'm glad your in a band too, we get to spend more time together in a different way, its kind of co to see you sing." He said.

"But unfortunately we don't really have time to spend together in a normal way." I said.

"Tonight, after our practices we can." He said. "I thought you were'nt too keen on spending time with me in a normal way" he said.

"I think I changed my mind." I said making him look straight at me. We both knew what we were actually talking about here. Patrick cleared his throat nervously before he spoke again.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm Making you-" Patrick began but I cut him off with an as during tone.

"You're not. I promise. I do what I want." I said.

"Nothing has to happen" he said carefully."

"I know." I said in reply.

---------
Patrick carried my guitars into Kevin's house again.

"You know, your my boyfriend not my pack mule." I said as we descended the stairs to the basement.

"I'll be anything you want me to be." He said.

"Well in that case, Paige, can tell him to be the guy that helps us out again because were feeling pretty fucked right now." Kevin smiled and Patrick went all awkward on me from not realizing they were listening.

"What's the problem guys?" Patrick asked as the took turns listing everything including the news to me that they had been here all night practicing.

"Let's just hear what you guys have so far" Patrick said confused by all the problems.
I joined them and we played the first two songs that they had down pretty well, the new two were the problem the first one Nate, yet again had bass problems with and the lyrics just felt wrong to me the guys all agreed it didn't fit. The second song we worked out quickly.

"Okay," Patrick said setting things straight. "So its just the lyrics and bass on that one song. I think I should call Pete in on this one seeing as he specializes in both." Patrick said and took out his phone making dread hit me. Sure Pete could probably help them, but I had a feeling he was going to make things worse for me.
"Did yo write us our last song?" Nate asked.

"No, I didn't have much time." I said regretfully making Blake sigh. "I night have something though." I said and grabbed my bag on the pool table and rumaged through it only to find a song that I didn't want to do or share that I had written the day after Pete and I had hung out, It was about the night at the cemetery.

"Let's hear it." Nate said after I had pulled the page from my bag and looked over it. Nate was now handing me my acoustic guitar. Patrick hung up the phone and leaned against the walk to watch me. Reluctantly, I began to strum the chords and sing deciding to just go for it. It brought back the ghost of a shell of the way I had felt about Pete. The along was slow and most definitely a love song but very haunting just like Pete had felt to me.

"Show me the ink and tell me the stars shine for only me. Tell me you love me and I'll always be free." I sang as the song ended. There was this really weird pause from everyone and I herd a slow clap coning from the stairs. I looked over to see Pete perched on the railing now slow clapping.

"Well that solves that." Kevin smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked ignoringboete on the stairs.

"That song was perfect." Nate said.

"I second that." Pete spoke up.

"I can't do a dong on stage without you guys, were a band." I said

"You just aced it and we all have one less song to get through now" Blake said, I was actually stand that he might of just complimented me.

"Fine" I said admitting my defeat and realizing they had a point.

"I think that's my favorite." Pete said shooting me a glance catching my eyes. He knew, holy crap, he knew. How could he not? The song was riddled with obvious referenced to him. But Patrick didn't know and that's what mattered. "Now let's hear what you guys are having problems with." We played and Pete quickly figured out the bass.

"Trick, will yo practice calm before the storm with them so Paige and I can go upstairs and sort out lyrics?" Pete asked picking up my guitar and Patrick nodded. I took a deep breath as I led Pete up the stairs into Kevin's living room.

Pete and I sat quietly on the couch as his eyes ran over my lyric paper. He began to cross things out and write new ones in while strumming the song on the acoustic guitar.

"I know it was about me." He said playing the tune again with his eyes on the paper. In the back ground there was a drowned out but still loud sound of my band playing.

"What?" I said deciding to play dumb, but I was trapped in a figurative corner and I knew it.

"It's about things only we could know, I'm not stupid." He said still concentrating on the lyrics.

"What if it was?" I said as more of a rhetorical question.

"If it was, then I miss you. If its not, then It should be." He said still refusing to look at me.

"Pete, Patrick is my boyfriend and I wrote that song before he was. Its not like I'm stuck on you or anything." I said harshly and rolled my eyes.

"Then why are you playing it now?you could of just let it go, burned it. You must like being reminded of me." He said slyly.

"It doesn't matter what or who it was about, I like it and the others do too." I said.
"Why wont you look at me?" I said getting frustrated with him but he finally looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"Because it hurts. You murdered my heart, I wanted to explain." He said then handed me the paper. "In your song you said for me to tell you I love you." Pete began but I stopped him.

"Just don't Pete." I sort of commanded. I looked at him for a moment before taking the lyrics and guitar and heading back down stairs with him following me.

"You guts get it?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, it should fit now." Pete said and we played the song. Sure enough it all worked like clock work.

guys IMPORTANT NOTE!! I WILL MOT BE FINISHING THIS STORY ON HERE!! IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY IT WILL BE ON WATTPAD my user name is Judoballoon and this story has the same name. Plus on wattpad there are stories by me you have never read, if you like my work check me out on there. As for here I'm done. Thank you for reading my stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story