Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Spicy Chocolate

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The Mother comes back again and this time she brings spicy treats with her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-23 - 944 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Spicy Chocolate:

-Mother-

I: New Tricks

I sit on the futon, grinning as he awaits my commands. Silly, stupid man-child! I own you! I will devour you! "I want to try something different," I say. "Wait here." I trudge into the kitchen to fetch up one of my favorite things. As always, it's been hidden in plain sight waiting for me. I've waited to use this. Opening the cabinet to reach inside, I can't help but smirk as my fingers caress the smooth firm wood.

"Here you are," I purr. I pull out my bag of chocolates. Amazing that he hasn't found them all this time. Men aren't really that bright, you know? Matters not. With a snarky self-satisfied grin, I close the cabinet and head back to the bedroom.

II: Sweet Heat

Asato looks up, excited as I slide the door closed behind me. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"What's in the bag?" he asks.

"Glad you asked." I grin devilishly. "I've heard that you have a sweet tooth."

"Yeah!" He nods and drools like a stupid little puppy.

"Well..." I pull out my little bag. "I've got a little treat for you right here." My eyes never leave his as I reach inside the bag. "Open wide!" /Simple little pet… /He complies happily by sticking out his tongue as I place a chocolate directly into his eager mouth.

"How is it?" I ask.

He chews up the chocolate and his eyes grow wide. "Oh!"

"Well?"

"This is spicy! What is this?"

I chuckle. "Yes, it is hot!"

"What is it?"

"Ghost pepper chocolate." I put one in my mouth. "Good, huh?"

"It's hot!"

"Yes and you look like you enjoy it." I just love the reluctant look on his face. Yes, you can't resist it! You'll try to, but what's the point?

"Would you like another?"

"Yes!"

"Good boy."

III: Chocolate Kiss

He takes the next bite. "This is good."

"Exactly." I take the next piece.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Is that the way to get something you want?"

He looks utterly confused about whether he wants a chocolate or not.

I lean in close to coax him into a begging for more. "Ask for another piece nicely." Just to tease him even more, I pop one more candy into my mouth. "Mmm, so good."

"Please?" He whines.

I raise an eyebrow. "Please, what?"

"Please let me have more chocolate?"

/I love it! He sounds like a child begging for treats. /Should I use this to my advantage? Damn right I should.

"Alright." I pull out another piece and tease him by holding it his right in front of his mouth. When he tries to bite it, but I pull back. Asato whimpers at me pathetically, like a little puppy. Loser that he is…

"Unh-uh-uh..." I taunt. "You must do something for me in return."

"What? TELL ME!" He looks at me almost innocently, with big eyes. "/please/," He whispers with a pout.

I don't give in, but plant a soft kiss on his lips instead.

IV: Hold the Strings

"Fuck me," I demand. When he tries to respond, I put my finger to his lips. "Don't think, don't talk, …Just do it." I kiss him again. This time, he takes me into his arms. Then he makes love to me on my daughter's bed.

I hate to admit it, but cumming feels good. Especially with this nitwit. Lately, something's changed, but I can't really grasp what it is. I can't help it, but I want him more and more each time. Even fully clothed, my heart races when I am around him. But even tonight, I feel my cheeks flush and turn bright red as I lie breathless in t afterglow of our love play.

Usually, I can coldly disconnect myself and just use him for my own pleasure. Frankly, it's how I deal with the thought of riding the same cock as my daughter. Use him like an appliance - cold, ruthless and efficient. Flap "A" into slot "B". Done, and done.

"Are you okay with this?" he asks as he breaks off a kiss.

"Yes," I growl through clenched teeth. "Just get on with it!"

He snickers.

"What?" I hiss.

"What do you say?"

I narrow my eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

Asato grins. "Say it."

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Please make love to me."

That bastard smiles. "Good enough."

"Whatever."

I am silenced with another kiss.

V: Heaven Burns

I can't think straight around him anymore. Every time I try to regain control, he pushes me down and takes me harder than before.

"More! You want the chocolate, don't you?" I want to say. Though I don't have the energy to play games right now. I only want to bury my fingers in his hair. This… This is much better than any ghost pepper chocolate could ever be. I give in to the moment, throw back my head and moan.

"You feel so good! Fuh-fuh-FUCK ME!" My voice is swallowed in more kisses. He makes me cum harder than he ever has before. When we're done, he turns to me, with a smug grin, panting all the while.

"Can I have more chocolate now?"

"Huh? Oh, take the whole bag, I guess."

His eyes light up like amethysts. "Really? Thank you!" Asato hugs on me like a grateful child; and I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Yeah, yeah…"

VI: Conflicted

Still, I find it unsettling. Something is not right here. Am I still in control? I frown at the big baby sleeping next to me. I don't like where this could be heading.
Sign up to rate and review this story